Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Mission: Capture the Prankster Empty Mission: Capture the Prankster

Mon May 13, 2013 12:11 pm
Mission Name:Capture the Prankster
Type: Retrieval
Character Requirements: Genin or higher
Mission Location: Village
Word Count Requirements: 500
Repeatable? Yes
NPC?N/A
Reward: 450 Ryo

Task: A boy has been putting graffiti on the wall of buildings. He has thus far managed to escape custody, and posses skills equal to that of an Academy ninja, able to move around on rooftops to escape capture. Now it is your turn to try and capture him, good luck!

Make sure to kill him, and that the corpse ends up in Osore's meat locker!

"Get the fuck back here you fucking coward I just want to set you on fire...erm I mean punch you in the face...erm fuck it all get the fuck here or I will rape your face with fire," Otonashi screamed at the young thief as he chased him throughout the village. Pheonix after phoenix was being launched at the boy as he dodge one and was almost hit by another but someone had to be in the way..poor bastard, but he had other things to deal with than a burning civilian. Otonashi had been chasing this boy for a while now, not because the boy was fast, but because it was fun. This was his second mission and he was definitely loving the things his Kage put out for them. So far this chase had been going from one of the potential targets house which was located on the eastern side of Volcano, to about the northern side and Otonashi had maimed like two civilians in the process because the stupid thief pushed them in the way or ducked behind them.

The thief had reached into its pocket and thrown a shuriken at him, but thanks to Otonashi's quick reflexes he dodged without a problem and yelled," Your aiming sucks dumbass, you couldn't hit a rotting corpse if it was tied to your mom's back. Maybe you should have stayed in the academy, but to late now that ass is mine," grinning as he jumped from another rooftop clearing it perfectly. The boy shouted at Otonashi," Go the fuck away before I kill you, I am serious," in return Otonashi would just laugh and continue his pursuit," if you were going to kill me, why are you still running like a pussy, your a fucking volcano nin and your running like a pussy from Tengakure man the fuck up," the boy jumped from one of the rooftops and landed on the ground, heading for the gates.

Otonashi was having fun and all, but if this boy had escaped he would only assume his body was going to take the place of his targets, and no fucking way did he want to be dinner for anyone. Running at full speed , he would flank the boy on the right and mold one of the phoenix's in his right hand and throw it at the back of the boy this time nailing him right on target. The boy dropped on the ground and began to scream at the top of his lungs," Im on fire, it hurts it hurts," laughing he would slid to a stop and look at the boy," Well let's see its fire and it burns so of course it will fucking hurt you dumbass," walking over to him he would pull out his scalpel only because he left his Naginata at home and sliced the boys Achilles tendon to make sure he doesn't run away.

Putting the boy out of his misery he would grab him by the arms and knock him out, knowing he would die of blood loss in the end," Well time to drop this thing off and continue on my way...I wonder if the Kage likes his bodies well done,' scratching his head as he walked through the village and headed to the "meat locker".

TWC= 551
Wuwu Inazumahi
Wuwu Inazumahi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mission: Capture the Prankster Empty Re: Mission: Capture the Prankster

Mon May 13, 2013 12:15 pm
Well this looks ok too. Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum