Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

SCUM OF THE VILLAGE! (Private) Empty SCUM OF THE VILLAGE! (Private)

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:32 am
Spoiler:

Irou was sitting on his couch eating some breakfast after a while he got done standing up he walked over to the kitchen where he would throw away the food, all of a sudden Irou got a knock on the door walking over to it he open the door looking everywhere for who ever did but all he saw was an note on the ground that seem to be very important." I hmm... it appears I have been assign to a mission that seems to be pretty easy hell I'M ON IT" Irou walked out the door flipping a kunai inside his hand," Now where should I start looking first well might as well go to the crime scene where all of this crap first started" Irou then took off running heading for the scene full speed.
After a couple of hours he made it looking around nobody was there but he was able to find a clue on the ground that seem to be pretty interesting, picking it up from the ground Irou open it and he saw some plans on it that would help Irou out." Now this scum has just been brought to justice now all I got to do is find the address on this paper and bring this suspect to a higher rank than mine which is pretty simple for me" Irou then took off walking heading for the apartments where the prep lived.

Irou arrived but he saw nobody there he got start to knock on the door but seem to appear that nobody will answer," Hmm must not be at home now I got to break the damn door down" Irou then use his right leg to kick the door open looking inside the house he could see the perp was really good at what he was doing," I guess I'll just call this crime in maybe I'll get some anbu's that could help me" Irou then got started to call for some help so this apartment could be under investigation, after waiting for a while he saw some anbu's that arrived on the scene." Well hello there the name is Irou I have been assigned on this mission to help find this scum bag now here is some of the information that might help ya and the guy that is doing all of this must had a friend cause on this paper he told where to meet him but anyways we all know that the guy that was really taking crap is gone but we is able to get the missing piece behind all of this, now you guys may do your jobs here and I'll go find the scum"

Irou then took off walking and he noticed a guy standing among the roof tops," Hey you HOLD IT RIGHT THERE" Irou said as he hop on the roof trying to stop the guy from running aiming his kunai for the prep left shoulder if all was well the kunai will go threw his shoulder." Got you" Irou said as he hop into the air landing behind him and he threw the scum bag to the ground placing him under arrest."Now this case has been solved" Irou said with a smile on his face as he hop off the roof tops with the guy on his shoulders landimg he walked over to the anbu's where they would take the guy in for questioning.
After Irou did that he walked away heading for his apartment where he would get some rest.

TWC:591

EXIT
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

SCUM OF THE VILLAGE! (Private) Empty Re: SCUM OF THE VILLAGE! (Private)

Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:46 pm
Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum