Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Leaving the village (Private) Empty Leaving the village (Private)

Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:10 pm
Yoshida stood out of his door looking at the village gates he then walked over to the village gates leaving heading for the country borders were he would start a new life with a chakra chain rap inside his hand and a bang shuriken inside his other hand he walked away from tengakure without looking back...
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Leaving the village (Private) Empty Re: Leaving the village (Private)

Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:17 pm
[Just saying this. If you leave a village, people have 48 hours (or was it 24?) to catch up and stop you, making you pay for the maybe crimes. With those rules, I would presume the Private tag not existing anymore]
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25100

Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:18 pm
Kenchi would be making his rounds through the village, patroling it although he was not ordered to do so. He was just mostly paranoid from what happened to Kirigakure. He never wanted to experience something like that again. Especially not in his new home, where he was just beginning to start over. Listening through the village he had heard that a Konoha ninja was injured in a spar against a Tengakure ninja. Kenchi wanted to get to the bottom of this as fast as possible. He did not want to in the slightest put his villages relationship with Konoha in danger.

Kenchi began to scout through the village searching for the kid. It was not till he passed the village gates that he spotted a person leaving the village. With teleporting speed Kenchi would dash into the kids location passing throughthe gates and skidding to a halt directly in front of the kid. About three meters away to be exact. Kenchi would study the kid, he appeared to be fairly weak. How he had managed to injure someone was out of Kenchi's mind. "Where are we going?" Kenchi asked the kid. He wanted to question the kid first before assaulting him directly. Either way, if he was attempting to leave, he would be stopped.
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen

Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:09 pm
Yoshida heard an voice behind him and he then notice as the young ninja tried to stop him yoshida then preformed the jutsu called Mulitple Shadow Clone Technique. Yoshida then had clones of himself all over the place and he then took out his bang shuriken and he stood there asking the young ninja what did he want but yoshida wanted to fight the ninja so bad but he control hisself and he stood there with his guard up but he knew that the other ninja that tried to stop him wasn't going to know which one was him, so yoshida just stood behind all of the clones while waiting for an reply from the other ninja..."You know that I didn't want to leave the village you know but I just want to go somewere different now so can you please let me be or if not we can fight" Yoshida as he stood there behind all of the clones but yoshida wasn't going to do anything until the other ninja tell him what did he want with him...

Jutsu yoshida used:

Mulitple Shadow Clone Technique
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:50 pm
[After speaking with Chris, I have been given permission to void your post. Due to you having a chakra stat of 25, yet attempting to perform an A rank Jutsu. Which requires a chakra stat of 41 or more. See stat rules for details.]

Kenchi would watch as the kid attempted to perform hansigns for some jutsu, he did not know, nor did he care. Kenchi would body flicker behind the kid. He would then quickly wrap his arms around the kids neck and begin to apply pressure to his throat, using his bicep muscle. After a few seconds of choking the kid, if he had not found some way to dodge the hold, the kid would fall asleep. His neck bruised badly, but he would live.

Kenchi would lift the kid from the ground onto his shoulder and carry him back to the village. The rest was within the hands of the Tenkage, who was surely to give a better punishment than Kenchi could.

[Exit, with an unconscious Yoshida. WC:338 Requesting approval for +1 stat and 3 jp.]
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:39 am
OOC Your post is what need to be void, I got +10 chakra from training with itami but I never add that to my stat page which I'm about to do right now
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:43 am
(((I was thinking of posting on this thread, but with Kenchi's post, it was completely fair. He had a 100 speed, and you have 18. I'm not going to waste my time posting on here anyway, just pointing out the obvious so mods could take a look at this)))
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:48 am
My speed is not 18 it's 19 but I'm still slow....
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:55 am
[After looking through your spar with Itami I noticed through both topics you did with him, you only got a total of +5 jp, and +2 stats.

This being noted, how did you get +10 chakra? Which would require around 2000 words? Stop boosting on your stats. On top of a voided post, now requesting Yoshida's stat page be checked. He's adding stats, that he has not trained for and he is adding the stats before the topic even gets approved.

I honestly never thought it would go this far, but seeing that it has, I am requesting a mod look over this.

Topics in question, http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t14170-helping-a-konoha-nin-open-to-all-no-kill#113099 and http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t14155-training-with-a-konoha-nin-private-no-kill ]
Kenta Shino
Kenta Shino
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:07 am
DUDE AND THE TRAINING WITH ITAMI WHEN I FIRST STARTED THE JUTSU AND HE POSTED I GAIN +5 THEN AND AFTER I POSTED AND HE POSTED AGAIN I GAIN ANOTHER +5 SO THAT LEAVES ME WITH +10 CHAKRA I GAIN AND I AUTO GET THAT AND HERE IS THE JUTSU THAT VIPER APPROVED Jutsu Name:Chakra absorption
Type:Ninjutsu

Range:Physical contact with the users bare hand.
Duration:Can be activated once physical contact is gained, will last until contact is broken, 4 post cooldown until it can be preformed again.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Effect:There are techniques that allow the user to absorb another individual's chakra. They are typically used to absorb chakra from an opponent and add it to the user's own chakra reserves, allowing them to utilise it as if it were their own, while simultaneously exhausting the opponent's physical energy and limiting the techniques that they can perform.By using the users bare hands it is possible to absorb chakra from the opponent, this cannot be done to actual ninjutsu and only with physical contact to the opponent.
During the time the user has physical contact the target will lose 5 chakra per post, and the user will gain 5 chakra, once the opponent reaches 0 chakra or negative 4-5 for example they will pass out.
All effects of stat altering expire with the conclusion of the topic.
If done with both hands it doubles the effects to 10 chakra per post

so you right I might need 40 chakra to use an a-rank jutsu so I'm about to log in as yoshida and take that off...

Last edited by Kenta Shino on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum