Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoToday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 14%
11 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenta Shino
Kenta Shino
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Leaving the village (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Leaving the village (Private)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:14 am
SO wait you mean to tell I need my chakra to be and the 40's when so I can do my A-Rank jutsu so that mean the whole topic with itami is voided....
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25100

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:15 am
[You're chakra is not even 41, how you even used that jutsu in your spar with Itami is a mystery to me. Also, speak to me in a civil manner without the cussing. Me and Chris already talked about your post being void since you did not have enough chakra at the time to perform the jutsu.

Also that chakra jutsu, only drains the opponents chakra for the battle. I do not believe it gives you actual permanent stat points.]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:11 pm
Under circumstances Kenchi kidnapping of Yoshida is approved. Read through all the points and went through topics making Kenchi have points each time good day^^
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum