Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 1:24 pmKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 12:31 pmKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 11:23 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 11:11 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 8:50 amZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Today at 7:31 amZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:43 amAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:18 amMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 11:19 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 7:00 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Is this a Date?? (P,IO,NK) Empty Is this a Date?? (P,IO,NK)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:22 am
Hideyoshi had returned to the place he promised to meet Ayumi, after their little crazy spar. It had been sometime since their spar and he had been their in his new training clothes, a sleeveless black and teal striped shirt and forearm high fingerless gloves, black pants and black and teal shoes. His hair was to his neck with the top being spiky which was the usual. Leaning against the tree he would wait for her to arrive," I wonder how this will go..maybe this will be like a date or something..what do you think," Looking off into the distance for a moment. The voice in his head would chuckle," Just play it cool for now and if she attacks again just show her what you can really do," The voice vanishing as he closed his eyes and nodded his head.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 650

Is this a Date?? (P,IO,NK) Empty Re: Is this a Date?? (P,IO,NK)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:40 am
One day {"Meet me tomorrow", remember? :P} after their spar, as promised Ayumi got off the house and started walking to the training ground, to the spot they fought. She was wearing a long, red dress with black shoes this time, she didn't have any intention to fight unless Hideyoshi started one. Although she didn't even know whether he was dead or not since she hadn't looked back after throwing that explosive tag, she felt a bit of relief having not heard anyone talk about a dead kid since then. He was definitely a good sparring partner although he definitely had the wrong attitude that time.

She entered the training ground to see Hideyoshi arrived before her, sitting in front of a tree. She walked near him slowly as she glanced at his clothes, were these his training clothes? Was he looking for a fight because she threw that explosive tag? He didn't seem like injured, Ayumi came near him slowly and said with a rather gloomy face "Hey, nice to see you made it."
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:08 am
[the clothing he has on looks more like a going out outfit]

Hideyoshi had been waiting there for a little bit until he heard footsteps coming near the tree. Opening his eyes he would see Ayumi standing there," Hello there Ayumi, i must say you are looking beautiful, but whats with that look your giving me...are my clothes not...good for this?? I picked out an outfit i thought you would like," Looking into her eyes for a moment before moving over to her and bowing," Thank you for allowing me to take you out for dinner anyway," offering her his arm so they could walk to the restaurant.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:31 am
So he was just here to take her out for dinner, although she loved training, for today she really didn't want to fight so she was glad. "No, nothing wrong with your clothes, you look nice..", she couldn't finish the sentence there and quickly added , "I guess" she quickly took his arm and together they started walking out of the training ground. She was actually going on a date with this inappropriate guy she could have killed yesterday. "Well, he did apologize nicely, I should just let it go" she thought to herself even though it would take more than a while to forget about it. Ayumi didn't direct them anywhere, letting Hideyoshi choose the place.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:40 am
Smiling, Hideyoshi would direct them to a nice restaurant that usually needed reservations, but since Hideyoshi thought ahead of time, their spot would already be prepared. Walking into the restaurant, he waiter would smile and look at him," Ahh Monsieur Hideyoshi, is this your date...she is rather cute," the waiter nodding to her. Hideyoshi nodded and looked to Ayumi," Yes i told her i would take her out for dinner and i always keep my promises..is the booth i requested open??," the waiter simply nodded as he lead them to their booth.

Once they arrived to it, Hideyoshi would allow her to choose her seat before he sat down and smiled to her," So Ayumi how are you today and also there is no price on what you can order, i assure you i have plenty to cover our dinner and anything else you would like to do afterwards," smiling as he looked at one of the menu's on the table and went through it.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:10 am
Ayumi was surprised by how prepared he was, she smiled at the waiter after his compliment and walked to the booth. She didn't expect anything fancy like this from him but so far she was happy with how it turned out. The booth was rather private, distant from other tables in the restaurant. Hideyoshi stopped near the table to let her choose the seat and told her he would cover their dinner and more. She replied "I'm fine, this place looks fantastic. I can pay mine, you don't have to cover it all yourself." with a smile on her face as she sat on the seat to their right thinking "more, huh?".

She started going through the other menu on the table and realized she didn't know most of the names on this list. She hasn't gone to one of these restaurants for more than a year now but she didn't want to show it to Hideyoshi. She finally decided, "I will have Filet Mignon", she didn't know what it was or how expensive it was but its name looked cool. She also asked with a curious look and an evil smile on her face: "How about you, what happened after that explosion?"
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:51 am
Hideyoshi shook his head and smiled," I told you i was going to take you out for dinner so that also means i will pay for it as well...this is my treat for you and i want you to have fun," as he looked at the menu he would smile and point to their special," I will have that," after which the waiter would take the menus. He would smile and nod to her.

Seeing as she asked what happened after the explosion he would smile," Well i had to use my secret technique to escape from the explosion, but it wasn't to bad. I wasn't damage but you made me see what i did was wrong," smiling as he took a sip of his tea.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:58 pm
She listened to him and replied "Alright, good to see you both fine and enlightened." Ayumi also slowly picked up her tea, brought it near her nose and sniffed its scent once before she took a sip. She looked up and smiled, "So what do you do in your free time other than training Monsieur Hideyoshi?"
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:59 pm
Hideyoshi nodded slowly as he drunk some more tea," Although i was surprised at your response...honestly thought you were going to beat me within an inch of my life," chucking softly as he sat the cup down. When she asked what he did when wasn't training, he smiled and looked up for a second," Well i like to help out at the house or when not there i am usually in a tree reading a book or enjoying nature. Although on occasions i go swimming," looking back to Ayumi he would smile," So what do you do in your free time."
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:20 pm
Ayumi smiled watching Hideyoshi chuckle for the first time but then the smile slowly went off her face when he asked what she did as leisure activities. She thought for a little while, "I used to sing when I was younger but this last year all I did was training really.", that sounded a bit lame on her head, although it was the truth. Ever since she lost her parents, she really left all her hobbies. Luckily the food arrived just in time and she didn't have to answer, probably she could change the topic after they were served.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum