Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Date at the taco stand (NK/P/IO) Empty Date at the taco stand (NK/P/IO)

Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:47 am
Primmy was hungry and decided to try the taco stand. She was still in her swimsuit top and shorts from swimming earlier that day. Her long Raven black hair was slightly wet and hung loosely on either side of her head because she had brushed it out. Prim was carrying her purse with her instead of a weapons bag because she needed it to hold her towel and other personal items in. Her skin was still pale but had a slight sun kissed look to it. Standing at only five foot two, Primrose was very built. You ca't be a Jounin and be unfit. Her bikini top was solid black and her shorts were blue jean. As usual she looked about ready to pop out of her top. "Gee, they must have gotten bigger." She thought to herself as she looked down at them. She was nicknamed the big bobed black haired red eyed lady for a reason. For some reason though the only part that stuck out to her from the sentence was big boobed. " Are they really that big?" Prim asked out loud as she sat on a bench in front of the Taco stand. She assumed no one was standing around her.
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 850

Date at the taco stand (NK/P/IO) Empty Re: Date at the taco stand (NK/P/IO)

Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:59 am
Senba was hungry and decided to get out of the apartment. He left but not before making sure his pet had food and water. He walked out of his apartment locking it behind him and headed to the taco stand. He loved tacos and could eat them constantly, but to keep a good diet he did not. He walked up to the taco stand and it was nice now. It has tables and chairs with a big umbrella over it. They did not just serve tacos but that was what Senba called it. This was because it had the best tacos in town, but Senba really liked them when he made them at home. He walked up to the stand and noticed Prim. She looked like she just came from the beach. She had on a black swim suit top and short blue jeans. He walked up behind her tapping her on the shoulder. He would then wait for her to turn around and say "Hey Prim how are you doing?" He would then smile as he was semi distracted by her big boobs as he waited for a reponse.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:10 pm
Primrose was slightly startled because she was not aware of her surroundings at the time. She had been holding a drink in her hand, a glass of cold tea and spilled it on her boobs as she looked at Senba. Slightly flustered from embarrassment, she was turning a slight shade of pink. "Hey Senba, um, how are you?" She asked. Senba was so cute and Prim couldn't help but be embarrassed. "Um, would you like to get something to eat?" She asked trying to change the subject. Maybe if he said yes they could get to know each other a little better outside of their missions, maybe consider it a date.
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:50 am
Prim was slightly startled by his approached and spilt her drink on her boobs as she looked at him. Senba noticed she seemed slightly flustered and turning a little pink. He chuckled a bit and said "Sorry about startling you. I am doing fine how about yourself?" He smiled as he walked up to the cashier and said "I would like three tacos extra spicy and a orange soda please." He payed the cashier and his food was served to him almost immediately. This place was good about getting a order out quickly and hot with great spices. He also got another of what prim's drink was. He sat down next to her and handed her a new drink. He winked at her somewhat still distracted by her, now soaked, boobs.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am
"It's okay Senba." Prim giggled as she wiped her boobs down as they slightly jiggled. Prim took her drink from him. She noticed he was staring and smirked a little. "I still remember when you fell and grabbed them, they are still the same boobs, I promise." She said making a joke. Her tacos were sitting next to her. She began to eat one, thinking they tasted rather good. "Want to hang out for a while today? After all we really have nothing else to do." Prim asked asked before taking a second bite of her taco.
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:55 pm
Senba blushed as she mentioned the time he fell on her and accidentally grabbed her boobs. He turned a bit red in the face from embarrassment. He started eating his spicy taco and drinking his soda to calm down the spicy taste. He chuckled a bit at her question and replied "Sure we can, but what will we do?" He was thinking of the things that they could do, but either way he still had to go back to his apartment and get something. He then said "Well if we do anything I have to go back to my apartment before hand so I can go get something." He would then stand up after she said what she thought they could do, grab his food and drink, and start walking towards his apartment.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:20 pm
"Wait! I want to join you." Prim said following Senba, then walking by him. Her hand bumped into his and she decided to let her fingers slide between his. For some reason something about Senba made Prim shy. Was it because she was his squad leader, or was it because she really liked him? Blushing a little she smiled at him. "So what is at your apartment?" Prim asked him. Her boobs were beginning to dry off now and the cool air blowing on them was helping. She began to wonder what his apartment was like and if he lived alone or with family. She guessed she was about to figure out.
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:56 pm
He smiled as she slide her fingers in between his. He did not mind in face he was hoping for that. He held her hand as he guided her to his apartment. Hey then said "I left my wallet at my apartment and I just forgot about it. The money in my pocket was just some spare money I shoved in there." He chuckled a bit noticing she was blushing.

They arrived at the apartment building where his landowner was out front making herbs as usual. He was a old man and was friend's with his father so Senba and him knew each other very well. He walked by him saying "Hey there Odo I hope you are doing well this evening." Odo looked up and smiled responding "Yes I am doing well thank you." Senba smiled as he would lead Prim up to a second level and three doors to the left was his apartment. He unlocked the door to see Stanley his honey badger on the window seal. He was asleep, and nothing could really wake him up but the sound of food.

It was a nice looking apartment a bed room, a bathroom connected to the bedroom, a small kitchen and a living room connected with no walls separating the two. This apartment was decently sized compared to the others. There was a couch and a TV in the living room section. The kitchen was just normal to others a stove and a fridge with cabinets everywhere. He told Prim "Make yourself comfortable." He would then go searching for his wallet.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:23 pm
Prim noticed for such a good fighter, Senba had soft hands. He mentioned forgetting his wallet, Prim shrugged, "It happens, I just started carrying a purse for reasons like that. Considering I don't really carry my weapons pouch with me everywhere anymore. Unless I am training you guys or going on missions." Prim said to him. She noticed the sleeping Honey Badger and her eyes widened a little as she squealed. Yes, cuteness still affected Primrose, she was a girl after all. She went to the window seal and very gently picked up the honey badger and held the little sleeping fellow. She softly petted it as it slept. "You are adorable, I see Senba takes good care of you." She laid him back down in the window sill to let him sleep.

She walked around for a second and stepped into Senbas bedroom. He wasw definitely neat for a guy. his room was clean and his bed was made. Prims bed had a tendency to stay unmade, unless she remembered to make it. 

"you are in his room, in his house and all you are doing is walking around? Really? Think Prim. You are alone with your so called boyfriend in his house. Need I say more?" The Nibi said in a more consulting voice as though he was trying to tell Prim something. "You're right! His bed looks soft I think I wanna lay on it." Prim said with a smirk playing stupid to the Nibis words.

She jumps on his bed and lies on it. It was softer than hers and more comfortable. "This is nice. I wonder where he is?" Prim knew that Senba was in the house somewhere.

[1725/5000]
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:54 pm
Senba was going around his apartment looking for his wallet. He scratched his head and thought "Where did I put that darn thing? Okay before I left out I came out of my room, went into the kitchen and got me something to eat, and then went back into my room to change." He wondered a bit as he walked around his kitchen looking everywhere. He figured he left it in his room. This was odd for Senba as he usually did not forget things like that. He walked in and saw Prim laying on his bed. He chuckled a bit and asked "Are you comfortable there Prim?" He then found his wallet on the ground and assumed it fell out of his shorts or something. He then sat on the bed next to Prim. This was kind of a odd moment for him. He never had a girl in his house before. He smiled at her and held up the wallet.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum