Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
23 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 17%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Is this a Date?? (P,IO,NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is this a Date?? (P,IO,NK)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:10 pm
Hideyoshi smiled as he moved the cup around and perked a brow as she mentioned she could sing. Although he anted to bring it up, he could feel that something was connected to it so he would not press it too much. As the food came he would smile and thank the waiter as before he ate he would look at Ayumi," Say Ayumi...one day if you do not mind would you sing for me, you don't have to but i would like to hear it," his smile was genuine as he slowly began to eat. He would tell her that he could "somewhat" play an instrument, but it wasn't necessary unless she asked about it.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 650

Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:26 pm
"I.. haven't actually sang for anyone, I just used to sing on my own sometimes so I don't know if my voice is any good." she replied. "I just like music." She couldn't picture herself singing in front of someone, it was almost equivalent to being exposed to a medium fireball for her. Well, she didn't think she would go on a date after meeting with someone like him either but you can't choose your fate.

Her dish was served and it was a delicious looking steak. She cut a small piece and put it in her mouth. Ayumi generally didn't like food outside since both her father and uncle were extraordinary cooks. Nevertheless, this "Filet Mignon" could very well be the best food she has ever had. "You have no idea what you are missing." she said, although she didn't have to as it was readable from her face.

Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:40 pm
" Well if you need music to sing to...i can help with that," he would sit down his fork and smile," I can play the sitar pretty well, but i haven't really told anyone its like one my most guarded secrets," smiling to her as he looked back down to his plate. Although he had only been playing it for a couple of months in his downtime, he felt as if he was pretty good at it but that in itself was debatable.

When she had mentioned what he was "missing" out on he grinned and looked at her," If i am missing out on it, may i have a piece," his curiosity was about to get the best of him as he waited for her answer.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:02 pm
"You play the sitar? I don't know that instrument." she blushed "...but I'd like to see you play". She didn't respond to his offer for her singing, she really thought it was embarassing. She just cut another piece from her fantastic meal and was about to eat it as Hideyoshi wanted a piece of what he was "missing out" on. She loved her meal but it would be terrible not to share after giving it such compliment in front of him. She wasn't a selfish person anyways so she smiled and nodded with approval, moved the fork towards his mouth instead and said "Open up then."
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:23 pm
Hideyoshi smiled," Well its like a violin and it has only five strings...well the one i own does, but i would love to play it for you one day," smiling as he took another bite of his food. His was about a quarter of the way done although he had been eating slowly while amidst in the conversation they were having. Looking around he would have gotten sorta quiet, but that was because they were near the back which was no big deal. When she moved the fork towards his mouth he would smile and open up taking the bite of the food," Oh...this is good, maybe next time if we do this i will order that instead."
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:50 pm
She simply smiled at him and continued eating when she decided to finally tell him the good news. She had become a genin this morning but she didn't just want to say it in a straightforward manner so she continued "By the way, did you hear about the new female genin in town? Her great capacity is talked all around the town" she wore her pokerface.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:36 pm
Hideyoshi wiped his mouth as he smiled and looked at her," They say she is good with water...although there aren't that many water users in this village so i wonder who it could be," raising a small brow before he chuckled," well then it seems like i should get this new genin something special but i wonder what she likes," moving his plate slowly out of the way as he waited for her response. Although his headband was in his pocket, he wondered where hers was.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:56 am
She chuckled and replied "I think you already are giving her something special", she was having a good time. She wasn't feeling nervous at all even though this was her first date. She continued with a smile, "I will be a worthy sparring partner to you soon", she knew Hideyoshi allowed her to win after feeling bad. She didn't know whether he could escape her prison, although he probably could, but he didn't even try to dodge her jutsu back then.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:00 am
Hideyoshi smiled as he looked at her," you don't have to worry about that Ayumi...you already are a worthy sparring partner and an even greater person. Doesn't take much for me to see the potential in you and trust me its there, so on a lighter note what would you like to do now," as if on cue the waiter came with the check. Hideyoshi looked at it and chuckled," seems like this won't be a problem...here you go sir," as he paid the bill in full before looking back to Ayumi.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:15 am
She blushed a little after Hideyoshi's kind words, she replied "I'm afraid I don't have much time to do anything else for today. She stood up walked near him with a smile and put a kiss to his cheek, she whispered to his ear "We should do this again as soon as possible though". Then she started walking away to the restaurant's exit slowly.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum