Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
What will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

A strange Occurance (P, IO, NK) Empty A strange Occurance (P, IO, NK)

Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:58 pm
Hideyoshi had been dashing through the trees of the training grounds for a little speed training, although as days passes he slowly changed. He started to wear a deep black cloak over his normal clothing and wore bandages over his arms. The markings from Corbinek's power had infused on his body for some reason, something he wanted to know about but in due time it would be made known. Landing with a sharp thud along the branch of the tree he would sigh as his blue eyes surveyed the current area and sighed," When will it be time for me to know what i need to know...all of this waiting is pointless," shaking his head slightly he would jump from the tree and land on the ground before leaning on to the base of the tree with a small smile on his face.

Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 650

A strange Occurance (P, IO, NK) Empty Re: A strange Occurance (P, IO, NK)

Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:11 pm
Ayumi was going near the river in the training ground, a spot she has trained a couple of times now and she is familiar with, when she saw a boy she hasn't seen in the training ground or the academy before. He looked around the same age as her, and Ayumi started to get bored of training alone lately she could use a sparring partner. She wondered whether he would be interested so went near him at the base of a tree and asked "Hi, my name is Ayumi Uzuki. How about a spar?"

WC:94
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:18 am
Hideyoshi had dozed off for a moment as he had a strange dream although he could not see what it was about. Like a blurry dream, he could only hear the muffling of words and the name of his predecessor being said over and over as red was spilled everywhere. He was awoke to the sound of a female. As his blue eyes sat upon her he would smile as he moved closer to her," Hello beautiful and yes i would like to spar with you. I am Hideyoshi Koyomi and it is a pleasure to meet you. He would walk to the center of the training field and take off his cloak as had shown his black sleeveless button up shirt, it had seemed that the sleeves had been ripped off showing the bandages and mixed symbols," Are you ready Ayumi Uzuki," waving his hand to let her have the first move.

Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:39 am
Ayumi realized the boy was actualy asleep when she looked at his face after asking the question. She would feel bad for waking him up but the boy answered her kindly, seemed like he wasn't disturbed at all. She blushed a little when he said "Hello beautiful", she knew he could be saying that to any girl he met but still it was a nice compliment to hear. He also accepted her spar challenge, she was glad to finally find a sparring partner to test her skills considering she had been training alone for a while now.

As they walked towards the center of the training ground, Hideyoshi removed his cloak exposing some strange symbols to her eye. She was wondering what they were about when he asked her whether she was ready. Of course she was, she quickly forgot about those symbols, she was waiting for a good spar for 2 weeks now.

She jumped 15 meters away from him, she took him to his front and she had 7 meters between her and a puddle of water to the right. She didn't want to make it obvious that she would use the puddle, she wanted her being a Suiton ninja to be a surprise. But for that, he needed to make the first move. She started running diagonally towards both the puddle and him, closing the distance between both. She threw 2 kunai towards his two shoulders to provoke him and see his move. Who knew, maybe he was weak enough to lose to something simple like that.

WC:374
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:04 pm
Hideyoshi smiled as she moved away from him and made a decent distance between them. Although he wanted to see what she would do, he would begin his first move by sliding forward a couple of feet. Watching her movements carefully, he would see the two Kunai fly towards him, from the angle it looked like she through them at his shoulders. Smiling his body would stop in a complete halt as he bent his body backwards into an L shape as the kunai flew past him he would use his hands to spring back up and flip into the air," Nice tactics Ayumi, i like the way you think," his body would now be spinning in a 180 degree angle as he fired a black pulse of energy aiming for her legs. If the hit was successful, she would be flat on her face or even worse pushed back a couple of meters.

As he landed, he would jump back three meters as he watched to see what Ayumi would do, from the looks of the current situation she could be a good sparring partner. He wanted to see her abilities though.

Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:35 pm
Ayumi didn't stop running and started circling Hideyoshi after she threw the 2 kunai. She watched him dodge the kunai she threw at full speed easily which was a good first impression as her sparring partner. She was expecting a counter-attack after that so kept her distance by circling, she wanted to see how well he did in long-distance battle. She saw some kind of black energy coming towards her quickly, instead of stopping and trying to block it, she tried to dodge it by increasing her running speed to the highest she could and changing her direction towards Hideyoshi. She thought the direction + speed change would make it hard to get a hit on her. If she tried to block instead, she would probably lose this battle with her weakness in long-distance fights which she tried to keep a secret, at least for a while, by moving away from him by her own will at the start of the battle.

If she were to succeed in dodging, she would now perform Mizu Bunshin to create one water clone from the puddle that is now in Hideyoshi's sight, and create one other clone behind him from the moisture in the air. This would now be even more surprising since Hideyoshi would think Ayumi opened the distance between them to get close to the puddle. She would run towards him with the clone she created from the puddle and throw a kunai towards his head to try to keep him distracted while the clone behind him would aim for the back of his legs with a sweeping kick. This would now make him unable to dodge like he did last time. She was already getting excited, wondering what Hideyoshi would do.

WC:667
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:24 pm
Hideyoshi landed as she managed to dodge the attack, something he smiled about. It would seem that she could plan tactics accordingly but now it would get to be fun as she made her clones. Only seeing her and the one beside her he would smile as the Kunai flew from her hands and from there his movements would follow. He would jump to the right and roll before the Kunai made it within a meter of him, effectively dodging the kunai. Using the added speed he would continue to roll backwards and spring into the air quickly now seeing the other clone she had made, noticing it was running from behind him. The distance from the now being three meters he would land on the ground and smile," I have to admit Ayumi you are a talented ninja, but allow me to show you one of my hidden abilities," smiling as a small black aura outlined his body like an inked portrait.

His body used a different energy than chakra because he wasn't normal. His body used the rarest form of life energy-chi. From his body the black aura would wisp and flow like a flickering flame as he ran his fingers through his hair," This is my little secret...i cannot use chakra like you because i wasn't born with it. I was instead born with an unique power called Chi and this is what you see now. My body and mind have become one," his body only leaving a small outline as he appeared before Ayumi and thrusted into her stomach with only his index and middle finger. With this hit she would suffer no damage but be sent flying back five meters as he stood up and smiled," I don't want to cause any internal damage so i merely sent you flying. I have to admit i am starting to like you, your a good fighter but now lets see where this fight goes," moving his two fingers in front of him.

Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:00 pm
As Ayumi watched him dodge her kunai, she was pretty confident he hadn't seen the clone behind him and thought she got him until she got close enough to feel a black aura surrounding Hideyoshi. Within the aura, she could feel the same nature as the attack from earlier. She understood something wasn't going according to plan just as Hideyoshi started talking. "Allow me to show you one of my hidden abilities." So, he was only now getting serious? Ayumi was shocked as she listened to him talking about this "Chi", so there were ninjas that didn't need Chakra? Although she was pretty well informed about many jutsus and bloodlines, this was the first time she ever heard about this.

As these thoughts crossed her mind, he suddenly appeared in front of her, not leaving Ayumi the time to dodge or block the incoming attack. She opened her eyes wide as he pointed two of his fingers towards her stomach. Ayumi flew back 5 meters and dropped to the ground, for some reason she didn't feel any pain so she suspected some sort of seal or paralysis and quickly lifted her blouse a little to look at her stomach area, everything seemed normal. Her clones were gone but she seemed fine. She lifted her head to see Hideyoshi smiling and explaining.

She didn't like the fact that he went easy on her, she stood up slowly, put her right foot back taking a fighting stance and smiled. "You sure are formidable, I am just starting to enjoy this. Kirigakure no Jutsu!". Ayumi started to expel mist from her mouth and soon it would be so thick that it wouldn't let any light pass which meant anyone in the mist would have close to no sight unless Hideyoshi somehow stopped her. If not stopped, she would then move a long distance from the location she now was standing on and hide somewhere for a while until she could create new clones.

WC:996
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:21 am
Hideyoshi smiled as he began to move his fingers up to his face and dashed forward towards her at blinding speeds as he dashed past her and dove into the bushes that encamped the area. Although her mist was still out and about he was still safe for the moment as he slowly moved about the bushes. He could not see anywhere that was past his hands, but he would go into an Indian style sitting and concentrate his chi, around his body slowly, five shields would come into view and encircle his body. His body now took on a large black glow as his chi became a large aura around his body. What was nearly invisible was now visible for all to see. His eyes light blue orbs, his body remained still as his body continued to channel his chi, from his body and from the area around him.

Although he was vulnerable these fast rotating shields made it so he couldn't be attacked for the time being. He would simply wait out the mist or until Ayumi came and made it a close range battle. He admired her skill and wanted to see more, but if he were to he would have to play it safe or she could very well beat him to a pulp. The energy slowly began to seep into the middle of his hands as the excess around swirled around his body.

Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:44 am
Ayumi was now 20 meters away from him, she climbed up a tree and sat on a branch regenerating chakra and analyzing. The mist radius was 25 meters so Hideyoshi would still be in the mist. She thought about how fast he was that time she was hit and she started to think it might be impossible for her to use her "finishing" jutsu on him. He was clearly faster but Ayumi was an intelligent girl, with correct planning she believed she could beat him. She had already planned creating water clones to search his black aura in the mist, unfortunately, Ayumi was not yet able to control the chakra in the mist easily, so she wasn't able to see much either. Ayumi had recently learned this technique and used it as a bluff anyways, now hopefully Hideyoshi would think he was the prey, giving Ayumi psychological advantage and time to regenerate.

But what was next, how was she going to attack? Last time she thought she did a good job but he was too fast. More clones could make things harder for him but she still didn't know too much about that form, was that a teleportation or was he just that quick?

WC:1195
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum