Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutToday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Today at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:46 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

A strange Occurance (P, IO, NK) Empty A strange Occurance (P, IO, NK)

Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:08 pm
Another early morning for the young ninja Hideyoshi Koyomi as he was chased through his house by the knife throwing demon women he called a mother. For what it was for this tim...well calling her a knife weilding demon women. This activity had been going on for at least two hours, neither one showing signs of fatiuge," Mom why must we go through this everyday...it's like your slowly trying to kill me. Wait a minute you ARE trying to kill me," as he dove of over the couch and flipped it, maneuvering himself into the kitchen where he would run out of the back door rapidly.

His mother would throw three knives aiming for his head as he ducked quickly breaking down the door as he rolled into the yard. His mother was getting dangerous by the minute as she continued to chase him, throwing the knives at his arms and legs,"," The sooner you accept your punishment the sooner we can end this son, but the more you run the more i am going to throw these knives," her voice was soft but her orange eyes screamed killer intent. Finally making it to the fence he would jump over it and run into the village, running directly for the gates to head to the borders.

At the current moment, Hideyoshi was wearing his black jacket and white shirt with his black pants and shoes. His hands would still be bandaged to his upper arm, made apparent as he stopped and scratched his head after arriving to the tree at the borders. No one was here at the moment so it was a perfect atmosphere for him. Being alone and away from the craziness that was his mother. Looking at the tree he would decide to warm up by giving the tree a couple of light combos," This should take my mind off the horror that just happened to me," as he continued to punch and kick the tree.

TWC=329/2000
Anonymous

A strange Occurance (P, IO, NK) Empty Re: A strange Occurance (P, IO, NK)

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:05 pm
You are walking out through the borders, continuing your small travels before you return to Funka to find out more about your new team. You haven't been back there yet, however, so you are still lacking a headband. But that doesn't matter much to you; Funka will still never be considered home by you. At least, it isn't yet. Right now, you just think of it as the village where you were when you joined a team.

The dress you are wearing right now suits you just fine. A comfortable length, not so short as to be considered "slutty", but not so long as to conceal your entire legs. It ends slightly above the knee point. Mainly blue, the color of your hair, it has streaks of red running through it, curving through, like little waves, circling your body at a few different areas. Quite obviously, you are in your female form at the moment.

You are walking somewhere near Konohagakure. You hear a pounding against a tree. Venturing towards the source of the sound, you find someone punching a tree. You debate inwardly about whether to say hello or just join in with them. You decide to quietly walk up to a tree behind them and give it a nice, hard kick. Some leaves fall off the branches above you before you get on to just throwing light punches on it.

((232))
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:27 pm
Thump after thump could be heard as the tree moved and shakes to his punches, each strike heading towards a different direction. When Hideyoshi kicked, his body was in perfect symmetry making each strike fluent.

This would continue for a while as he looked up at the tree watching the leaves fall unaware of the new presence that had just came near him. He would stop training on the tree as hideyoshi heard the sounds much like what he was just doing until he started to look around to see what was happening.

Turning fully around he would see a girl training on a tree also, her clothing strange and unfamiliar to him. tapping his chin he would walk over slowly thinking to himself,"
Hmmm so others like to train out here as well...i wonder if she would train with me," making a stop just a couple of feet away from her. Scratching his head lightly he would softly clear his throat as he spoke," Hey..uhhh i noticed to training on that tree and i wanted to know if you wanted to train with me for a while," his voice was calm and strong, slipping his hands into his pockets he would wait for her response.

The wind started to pick up around them as he black hair moved through the hair, save for one strand that stubbornly stood up even with the wind blowing against it. The girl looked no younger than him, but maybe she could have been older. Looks were always deceiving to him, but judging from her she had to be at least a rank higher than him

602/2000
Anonymous

Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:16 pm
You hear the other person stop after awhile. Took them long enough you think to yourself. "Hello!" you say as you stop and turn around, getting it in right as he starts talking to you. "Why sure! I'll train with you. My name's Rei. What's yours?" You hold out your hand and smile a little. Now, you are not trying to be mean, but if he shakes your hand, you WILL try to flip him right over your shoulder. Not so hard that he would be hurt, but, with your out held right hand, should either of his grab yours, which is currently without its glove as they are hanging off the back of your dress, you will pull back on the hand, spinning on your left heel, and then propel him over your back and shoulder. At least, that is your intent if he does make an attempt to grab your hand. Of course, shortly thereafter, if you are successful, you will say "Oh wait, did we not start yet?"

(Sorry, I have writers block... a lot >.<)

((405))
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:32 pm
Reaching for her hand he would shake it gently until the next thing he knew he was in the air and almost onto the ground. Using quick reflexes he would use his feet to stop his descent and look up at her with a grin," Really cheap move but i have to admit that was some good execution you had there," smiling up as he lurched forward pulling her over him, essentially using the same move she did on him,

If it was successful he would jump away and get into his fighting position, but if it had failed he would quickly move to sweep kick Rei onto the ground and then move away from her. He had to admit that she was strong...he underestimated her which would not happen again. Waiting for her to make the first move, he would observe every move she made and plan accordingly.

751/2000
Anonymous

Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:19 pm
((TRULY sorry, wasn't able to post for a few days))

You feel the person pull on you, but it is rather weak ((:P)) and doesn't take much to just fight against it, and you very well might have pulled him forward if you had tried any harder. Although, you will have to take care if you change forms, for this person is stronger than your other body. And faster. Care must be taken if you transform. However, this cannot be a train of thought for the moment. You have other actions to deal with. The boy, having failed to flip you in like, was attempting a leg sweep. In your thoughts, you failed to notice it in time, and are swept to the ground. He moved away from you before you could stand back up. "Ok, I fail a little. Next time won't be so easy." You jump back a short distance, and assume a fighting stance, a tree right behind you, one foot rooted firmly on, of all things, a root. "Come at me, bro, and lets try again."
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:31 pm
(Its fine lol)

After the sweep kick and the girl falling to the ground, Hideyoshi would watch as she moved backwards and assumed her stance. Smiling at her words he would run at her, his right hand in an open form as he leaped into the air and came down with a falcon kick. If he had missed he would use his momentum to springboard backwards and bring his elbow to her side.Waiting for her reaction, a voice would go off in his head this time a little louder,"...Rebirth...is at hand....Prepare," more words had been said this time. His mind snapped back into reality as his body started to pulse. It was like something he had never felt before, but it was something...good in a way not harmful.

884/2000
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:36 am
Seein as Rei had not made a move, Hideyoshi would slide into her and stop making sure he did not hit her. Smiling he would bow to her as he nodded," I think we should wait until later to spar...your mind doesn't seem to be into it right now. When you want to join me again and fight let me know," giving her a playful wink as he ran off slowly. Leaving the borders he would run back to Konoha to set up his plans.

+4 stats +9 JP

EXIT
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:18 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum