HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
46 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_vote_lcap64%Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 372 ]
Word of mouth
Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_vote_lcap16%Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 94 ]
Forum advert
Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_vote_lcap3%Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 15 ]
Social media
Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_vote_lcap2%Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 12 ]
Other
Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_vote_lcap15%Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 86 ]
Total Votes : 579
Staff List
Owner:
Sakana Meijin

Administrators:
Alice
Valen Akari
Tanji Heiji(Gary)
Takeo

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Hyuuga
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Jaye
Satoru Nara
Kutari Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Kozue Senju
Rin Togakawa

Approval Moderators:
Yensung Aburame

Calendar

47 SUMMER, 419AV
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Tanji Heiji
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maximillian Yamaguchi
Latest topics
» Armour of The Frozen Wastes
Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_icon_minitimeby Calin Yuki Today at 8:53 pm

» Arrival
Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_icon_minitimeby Kinzoku Today at 1:45 pm

» Dragon Slayer
Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_icon_minitimeby Takeo Today at 12:35 pm

» Aye, here there be monsters
Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Today at 10:36 am

» Nobunaga's great sword
Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Today at 9:54 am

» Ice release white death
Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Today at 8:55 am

» Soulpoint
Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Today at 4:39 am

» The path 2
Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» Rethal Sahkash Stats
Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_icon_minitimeby Rethal Sahkash Yesterday at 9:36 pm

» Yukibara
Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_icon_minitimeby Rethal Sahkash Yesterday at 9:34 pm

Top posting users this week
Ancient
Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_vote_lcapTakeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_voting_barTakeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_vote_rcap 
Rin Togakawa
Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_vote_lcapTakeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_voting_barTakeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_vote_rcap 
Rethal Sahkash
Calin Yuki
Kenshin Uzumaki
Hikari Namikaze
Gary
Nobunaga
Asami Miyamoto
Kinzoku
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
Gilgamesh Uzumaki

Fame : 25
Home Village :
  • Sand

Element(s) : Lightning
Ryo : 50
100%

Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] Empty
PostSubject: Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK]   Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:23 pm

And so it was that Xyxer swam through the belly of the sea, using his natural instinct to find the ruins of Kirigakure. It was not difficult for him at all.. he had lived in that area for so long that he had memorized the subterranean species that lived there. As such, he had simply followed the prey of those creatures, waiting for them to be snatched before following. It was quite simply a hunt that had took him quite a while. Swimming, he had henged once more so that he could become a shark, holding now a rather elongated stick between it's teeth. Now circling the ruins, he'd be filled with lots of sorrow and memory.. depression also crippled him. He wished he had been able to prevent this from happening, but alas, it did. Regardless, Xyxer would head into one of the now destroyed buildings. Stopping the henge, he would walk in the sea, carrying his replacement body that was wrapped carefully as to avoid getting algae over it. Resting the body in that building, the room it was nestled in would be surprisingly well-kept despite the fucking up of the others. How weird. Exiting that room, closing the door behind himself. Now was the time to pretend that nothing had happened and return to his new home. Henging once more into a shark, Xyxer would head straight up this time however, and upon exiting the sea he would henge into a bird, flying gracefully away from the scene, unseen by any eyes, traveling all the way back to Tengakure. It was also a rather fortunate event that the predators that swamped the ruins of Kiri would naturally not attack or hurt the replacement body of Xyxer. They recognised the strong chakra and the scent as the man whom had 'fed' them tasty treats back in the good old days. It was their turn to pay him back, and as such, Xyxer would be ready to be reborn into a vassal of the sharks. A sunken guardian of Kirigakure.

[Exit]

[Soul amethyst body stored]

Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] Tumblr_mgcd2yCooV1qcjwcio1_500

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Xyxer
Mizukage
Mizukage
Xyxer

Fame : 431
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Water
Ryo : 352200
100%

PostSubject: Re: Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK]   Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:42 pm

Reborn much like a phoenix, the body of Xyxer awoke with a spasm in his chest, his eyes opened slowly.. this was weird.. ripping apart in front of him the cloth that binded his body, he was now completely submerged within water and he remembered.. these were the ruins of Kirigakure.. had he been killed? He couldn't fully access that memory.. but he must have been if he was now here.. where he had left his replacement body.. this was a terrible day. Leaving the house, the boy would exit and swim all the way to Tengakure.

[Exit]

Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] Tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo5_500

"False kings cower beneath false crowns. A true lord takes what he will."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK]   Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeo is a little prancing fairy [P, NK]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Minor Countries :: Water Country :: Sea :: Ruins of Kirigakure no Sato-
Jump to: