Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 42%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Fairy Tales and Monkey Tails (p) Empty Fairy Tales and Monkey Tails (p)

Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:31 am
(Sorry for any misspellings wrote this all on the road trip)

The golden sun of the late afternoon hung lazily overhead. It's arm glow dominate the landscape. ingqi could feel her skin prickle with the heat of the ay. She laid upon a emerald field of grass her arms held behind her head like a pillow as her gaze was directed upwards towards the sky. With a bored look she traced the images of the clouds up ahead and contemplated what shapes they most represented. Something fluffy and fun. That much she could gleen from their care free and misshapen forms. The sky beyond them was a brilliant azure blue, and it brought great calm onto ling as she looke up at it. She wore a content look on her face. The day from morning until now ha passed calmly and without event. Whih was kind of strange for Ling. She never really had a day where she just didn't do anything. Last time that had happened she ended up oving from home traveling to where she was now. Funny how much you rlife can change when you arn't given enough to do. Lingqi was dressed up in her usual attire. That being a outfit that looked kind of like a monkey. She wore ute little mary janes that were brown. Above those she wore brown stockings, not the sexy kind. The went hup her thighs and connected with a pair of super baggy shorts that kind of looked like bloomer. They were also brown. Then she wore just  a regular hoodie. 'Regular' It was a cute little yellow hoodie that a money face and ears o the hood to make her look even more adorable. Then she wore a pair of custom made hand warmers made of soft brown fur to give her even more of a monkey look. Don't worry it was faux fur. Not animals were harmed in the making of this outfit. It was no wonder why everyone called her monkey girl. That being said she actually had something else that made it a little more more reasonable that she would be named that. An actual monkey. Hiru her trusted friend and companion laid down next to her. His pose was exactly teh same as hers. He was a cute little monkey with redish brown hair, and realy big ears. His taail was tiny dexterous. Not only was he cute as a button but also Ling has hapy to call him her bestfriend. Out of all the monkeys she'd ever met in her entire life he was without a doubt the coolest.
That's how we come onto our awesome pair of adventurers. Two fearless monkeys ready to takeon the world. They gazed up into the sky and dreamed of adventure, and fun. Whatever it was that the cloudshad to tell them was better than wht tehy were doing now, because they were so boooooooooored. They could hardly stand it.  If there was one thing that they didn't do well, and keep in mind that there isn't much that they didn't do well. But of the few things, it was being bored. When they got bored things teeded to happe. And when things happened to Ling. Oh man did they.
Like now for instance. As Ling was napping with her eyes closed there was a little flower bud that was floating up beside her. It was kind of like a bomboo shoot coming out of the ground. This tiny little miracle being birthed into existence in a few short minutes. Ling didn't notice it at first. She was much to busy napping to really bother looking around, but Hiru did. Hero was a wise and able watch man. Always keeping his mind out on the prize. His sights firmly aimed forward. He was like a one way road, and that road led to a single destination. A small ittle place called focus. Populaton Hiru. the point is, Hiru notied the little bamboo shoot being birthed into the world and eeped excitedly. He placed his hand on Ling and shook her our of her lazily little lumber. Though her eyes were open she did have concious thoughts she was so out of it she might as well have been asleep. "What is it Hiru?" She sighed wearily as she rubbed some sleepy out ofher eyes. Hiru rumped and pranced around the rapidly sprouting little bamboo shoot. "Woah what's that?" She gasped at sight of hte pant. "That's so cool, it's like vooooosh. Oh EM GEE Hiru. What if this is a magical bean stalk? Wouldn't taht be so cool? Awesome? Just super bonkers amazing? Can you imagine me? Lingqi with a gib old goose who lays golden eggs? Would you just platz? Why yes my dear boy I'd love some more caviare, why thank you? What's that? Oh yes park my lamborgini somewhere nice. Yes my third mansion would be fine." She giggled with excitement practicaly drooling at the idea of getting that rich off of eggs.
Hiru just shook his head. no no no. His actions said that wasn't right at all. Thought if that wasn't ritgh then Ling didn't know why they should care at all. Because no matter what it wasn't going to have as cool of an outcome as what she'd just proposed. That much you could be sure of. Still Hiru seemed like he had another idea, or perhaps another obersevation. What could it be? Ling was only a descent speaker of the monkey tongue. So while she could only usually get the general gist of what he was trying to say she couldn't always be sure.She did know that he was shooting don her fantasy though, and that.. well that made her kind of sad :(. He started pointing desperately to the sprout and she just didn't know what he was trying to say. There was something about this little spout but what was it? What was this monkey trying to say to her.
"eep, eep, eep!" the red little monkey announced desperately.
"I don't know what you want from me!" Ling giggled desperately. She didn't knowhow to better communicate her position to her monkey pal. "Oh wait, I see what your talking about." Okay now it was kind of obvious, she knew what was going on now. It wasn't actually a bamboo shoot, she observed now that it had grown greatly. It was a little fairy! And she was so cute. Yup that's what it was. Some sort of fae folk. It was a little bamboo fairy. Her tiny little head was sprouting up fro the ground along with the rest of her body. Now that Ling could properly see the little cutie rising up she could truly appreciate what she had before her. The tip of teh bamboo shoot was actually a little hat, and now that she was almost fully grown ling realized that that the little layers and ruffles of a natural bamboo shoot formed a sort of dress for this little fiary creature. It was so cute that Lingqi almost died. Then the fairy's body was fully formed and pooped up out of the ground. She was wearing litte short, shorts,  and cute little white pumps on her dainty little feet. She was so effing cute that Ling just wanted to squeal like a banshee pick her up, and give her a million litttle kiss on her cute littl head. Goly golly golly! Then somehow she got even better. She opened up her little green eys and fixed ling with a happy little smile. Before she let out the biggest, cutest, yawn that a two inch tall little girl could. She wtrched her ars, and just experienced the world around her for a few moments.
"aaaaaaah!" Ling at last squeled no longer able to contain her complete adoration."Come here you little cutie, let me just eat you up." She daintily picked her her newst fairy friend and began showering her small frame with kisses.
The fairy lughed and giggled as she felt the giant planting kisses on small frame. "Tehehe my that was quite the greeting thank you!" She laughe, and lightly pressed Ling's face away from her body. She blushed and brushed herself off a bit. "Areyou the one that goes by the name ling?" Her voice was high pitched, yet soft. Ling imagine that if you could turn silk into a liquid form and pour in into your ears it would feel something like what Ling was feeling right now.
Ling nodded blushing a bit on her own. The little cutey knew her name already. Well that was such an honor. She couldn't believe that someone as cute as her would know anything about ling. "Um,yeah!" She chirped happily. "Lingqi Rentei."
The fairy nodded with a pleased look on her face. She then sat down on Ling's hand. She took a pose that looked kind of like a pin-up girl, but it looked effortless. "And is that your brave knight Hiru?" Hiru's hair raised up, and he nodded to the affirmative.
"That's him!" ing giggled. "Hiru is the bravest monkey of them all. He's the bst friend that a ling could ask for."
The fairy nodded her smile still in place. "I've heard many adventures of your travels together. I could hardly contain myself. I just had to come out t meet you two."
The record in lings mind scratched. Someone had actually heared of Hiru and her's adventures? Well tha was a change of pace. She was very suprised that someone knew of their adventures. Not to say that it wasn't deserved She and Hiru had had penty of fun in their time together so to thik that soeone had actually hear of them. Well honstly it was to be expected. Howeverthat didn't do anything to stop their suprise. "You," She paused. "You've heared of us?"
The fairy nodded her head excitedly. "Of course. Monkey girl, and her fearless companion. Having fun and adventures through the jungle. Howver ever since you came into the leaf village us fairy folk haven't been abel to get many news on you. o I came here to see what was up. So, what's up?"
Ling narrowed her eyes. This sounded super fishy. She didn't get Hiru until she came to the leaf village. "What sort of fairy are you? I know that some of you boogers can be pretty trickey. So if you're thinking about trying to trick me into something dumb. Don't even try because I'm a super genius. Okay?"
Fiary lady giggled. "Oh no I'm nothing like that. Those are a diffrent kind of fairy folk. I'm just a plant fairy. We don't do much but tend to nature and stuff like that. " Well that was certainly what she had to say about that, but could ling trust her? probs not.
"What's your name. It's always nice to give people your name. Maybe if you did that we could be friends. That way I can trust you. People nver lie to their friends. "
"Oh." the cute little booger said looking a little hurt. Ling just wanted to cry and apologize a thousand times when she saw that itle sad look. "My name is glasinda. I'm a bamboo spirit."
"Spirit or fairy?"
"Same thing."
"Fair enough."  Ling tapped her finger to her chin. What to do what to do. She didn't want to be rude, but she didn't want to die slash be imprisoneds slash get enchanted slash loose her lose slash any of the terrible things that faries tended to do when they made contact with people who wanted stuff from them. "Why did you say you knew about Hiru an my adventrues from before we came to teh leaf village. I was alone in the jungle. I only et Hiru aftereards. Dont' like to y litle cutey. You're breaking my heart. Don't go breaking my heart."
"I couldn't if I tried." The fairy cried back. She took a deep breath. "Okay I lied to you."
"I KNEW IT!" Ling shouted pointing her finger straight at the little fairy. "Liar liar pants on fire hanging from a telephone wire. You are such a liar and I knew it. oh eem gee I'm so betrayed right now. Hiru!" The held the fairy up in the air. "Eat this traitor. Oh goodness I can't even bare to watch . Make it quick please. Oh man I'm going to cry so hard."
"No no no no no. " Wai tI can explain. The Fairy shouted waving her hands desperately. "I can so explain I swear."
"Oh thank heaven." Ling sighed setting the cutie down on the ground ad giving her some room to explain. One hundred precent a bad Idea. Seeing that she was a spirti of the earth and all.
The fairy nodded her thanks, and bowed her head. "I'm sorry for the betrayl. I didn't mean to deceive you guys. I really am a fan. I justed wanted you guys to warm up to me before I reveal the truth."
"Which is?"
"Which is that I'm a princess of the field fairies and that my home is in a lot of touble, and that I need your help to drive off the evil. I'm not asking a lot. Okay maybe I am. But there is a terrible gargoyle. He's demanding that I marry him. And I can't do that he's totally icky. Like gross. We faries heard about you and your monkey and we want your help. We saw how you defeated those bandits in the woods and we want you to do that with the gargoyle. Go ahead and send out a big nasty water monster at him, an smash his whole tower up! "
Now she was talking Ling's language. English. Or japanese.IT was kind of vague sometimes. But the point was that she knew just what she was saying. Blow up a monster save a princss be a big ol' hero. That sounded like just the thing that ling needed. "And that's the truth? Don't you break my heart girl. "
Glesinda nodded. "It is I swear."
"Okay, I trust you. Please don't break my heart."
"I won't." The fairy pled.
"Okay, yeah I believe you. Just know that I'm watching you. So when do we begin? Soon I hope. Hiru and I have just been dying to do somehting."  Litterally anything.
"We can go right now if you like. " Glesenda offered her tone turning more to the chipper one that they knew when she first appreared.
Ling nodded and turned towards Hiru. "Are we doing anything tonight?" Hiru put on a pair of readins spectacles and paged through a date book. He turned towrds todays date, and checked to see if the had any appointments. Hiru shrugged, and closed the book shaking his head to say that they were not booked for tonight. "Well then I suppose we can go right now. Where is this mean Mr. Gargoyle. I'll teach him not to pick on cute little faries for now on."
Glesinda jumped to her feet, and clapped her hands rappidly. "Oh thankyou thank you thank you. You guys are so super nice. Now repeat after me, do as I do. Stand up tall!" Now that was the pot calling the kettle black. Stand tall? She was dwarfed by dandelions. "Hold your nose like you're pinching it. Then say 'I wish I wish with all my heart to dance with flowers in a land apart."
Lingqi obeyed, she was so excited. She was about to totally do a magical ritual with a fairy. Oh eem gee when drac heard about this he was just going to platz. And that was just no lie. He was going to platz so hard. Ling wiggled her nose as she pinched it, just to see what that would feel like. "I wish I wish." She giggled, that sounded funny. "I wish I wish with all my heart to dance with flowers in a land apart."
"Super Fairy Magic Activate!" And activate it did. Ling started to feel her body shrink down like it was a little rose bud. It was like the opposite of what had happened to Glesenda. Her outfit kind of turned into a sunflower themed dress from it's normal monkey theme. Then it wrapped aroud her and slowly but peacefully started pulling her down to the ground as if she were reverse sprouting. During this whole transformation she wasn't even scared in the least bit. She just thought that she was going in for a super cool time, and really couldn't wait to get start. When her flower had fully sunk into the ground everything went dark. It was only then that  found herslf slightly scared about what was happening Could she really be traveling to a fairy lan, or was she just tricked. Oh man. The fairy totally used the first lie to disguise the second lie. It was a decoy lie. Man that was just oo clever for ling to even fight properly. She just hoped that hiru would be able to stop the foul fair from whatever her nefarious plans were. Wait how did that fair expect to transport Hiru. He was a monkey! monkey's can't talk. Hmm. She was on to Glesenda and her nasty tricks.
However that distrust didn't last for long. You see it wasn't long after that that ling found herself once more in the glow of the sun. She sprouted up from the ground much in the same manner that glesenda had when they first meet. It was wonderful. It was like she was being born into the world for the first time. actually that was probably a really horrible experience the first time around, and she was glad that she coulnd't remember it. However that was neither here or there. Lignqi rentei was blooming to like and it was beautiful! It was like she was in a fairy tail getting hiet pretty hard by some of the heavier fruits amongst the field. "Weeeeee." She giggled, and gurgled. She threw fruits of all kinds into her mouth and chewed and chewed. Shelet the juices of everything flow into and from her mouth, and she just gushed.  This was the best day of her whole entire life.
"Hey where are you going?" It was Glesenda's voice. Ling turned around, and WOAH. Glesenda was now the size of Ling. She'd been pretty well proportioned when she was a tiny lady so she wasn't bizareely sized or anything. "The castle is this way." Ah yes right she was. Behind her was what looked like a giant sand caslte. Which Ling just loved. She remembered building things like that wither her father back when she lived with him. It was a super elegant castle. Not one of those lame castles that you just made with a dumb pale, and your fingers. THis one was worked on my a professional. Actually the only reason that ling could tell that it was a sand castle at all was because it was all a single sandy brown color. Oh and there was a sea star over the front gate. That was a dead give away too.
"Wowy." She announced humbly. "That'sa pretty good castle. Fruit too. Also you're so big now! Hey where is Hiru. Did you steal him. Oh my god you totally stole Hiru you nasty nasty witch! I hate you! Give him back to me. Give him back!"
"Woah woah woah, calm down. He's right here" Glesenda waved her arms desprately and moved aside a few strocks of pinapple to reveal the monkey chowing down on two dozen bananas. It looked like he was trying to se how many nanners he could fit in his mouth before he chocked to eath. So far? twenty four. Not bad Hiru!
"My baby!" Ling screamed juping to Hiru and sweeping him up in a mighty hug. "Hiru Hiru Hiru, you're my hero hero hero. Don't ever leave me again okay? Be my best friend forever and all time.
Hiru nodded that he would be, and ing was happy. Glesenda took the two of them by the han anled them towards the castle. Ling and Hiru happily jumped along with her. "First we're going to treat you to a feast for helping us. Then you can choose what you're going to wish for when you help us."
"Wish?" Ling asked. "Wish for what?"
The fairy glesenda let out a giggle. "I'm a fairy princess that means that I can grant any person a single wish of almost unlimited power.  That's why the gargoyle wants to marry me so he can have that wish to rule the world."
Oh.
Em.
Gee.
Lingqi caught her breath, which she didn't even realize that she was holding. "Ah well no reward nessesary. But I mean if you want to I guess Hiru and me will take it. We're pretty cool guys, so I mean whatever."
Glesinda wave her hand. "Oh it's no worry. I can't use it myself. and once soneome does it's gone forever. So once i'm rid of it I'm no good to anyone, so really it'll be a blessing. But enough about that, let's our feast on!"
xxxx
Yum yum yum yum. Feasts were good. And fairy feasts were the best. There were animals that she was eating that she just didn't even know what they were. Oh man, she h0ped she wasn't eating monkey, or... human. Yikes. If she was then human was delicious! The feast was splayed out over a multicolored glass table Thre were about a dozen other faries feasting with them Glesenda's two dads and three moms were all there. Fairy families were weird and Ling had discoverd that all pretty quickly. Apparently male faireis gave birth, and they all slept in the same bed. Geez. Faries were weird, but they made good feasts, so Ling couldn't be too hard on them. Honestly if you gave ling good food she'd overlook just about anything. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
"We ust want to thank you so much for helping save our precious glesenda. That terrible gargoyle has been attacking our kingdom for weeks trying to get us to hand her over to him. I'm actually the one who suggested that we go and find you. I've watched your travels for a while. Ever since you left your home actually. I always thouht you were such a fun little girl. Imagine my suprise when you actually became a ninja strong enough to help save my precious daugher."
"Our precious daughter." Glesinda's first mother corrected shoving a berry into her mouth. "We truly are thankful. So tell us how do you plan on defeating that terrible gargoyle?"
With two mouthfuls of food Ling looked shocked that they were expecting her to respond when she was. She chewed furiously as she tried to down all of he food that she possibly could. She looked over to Hiru for help but he was in a similar situation. "Erm, er rerrler dern't knerrr, *gulp* Okay so really I was planning on hitting him with the ol' water beast and see where we go from there. It's my strongest move so that shouldn't be too hard. If that doesn't work then Hiru can always punch him. Hiru is a kung fu expert."
"Wow." Glesenda's firt father's eyes were shining. "We Faries are so peaceful we know nothing about the war like ways of you humans. So we trust you completely in this matter."
Those fools.
Glesenda's second father spoke up now, seeking to turn the coversation to prouder moment. "What is it that you'll use the wish on? Wealth, power, position?"
Ling tapped her chin and contemplated such a loaded question. Surely they would judge her if she said any of those because they were awfully shallow. To an extent.  No. No. That was not the wish that Ling wanted. There was somethig more. Something Important. Something which stood at the core of who she was for better or worse. "I'll Wish that I can be normal. I can't actually feel emotions like a normal person can. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, but I know it's something that is missing from me. And I don't really like the idea of being an incomplete person no matter whatit is. I've never really missed the other emotions, but I'd still like to know, you know?"
"Wow, that is a bodacious problem, that we can totally help ya with."
Sweet.
Of course it wouldnt' be a good story if i all went off wihtou out a hitch. So in the middle of the feast the ceiling crashed in on them and spread sand everywhere. But it magically repaired itself. like a hole had never been there at all. Magical! But Ling couldn't have been too distracted by that because this big ugly red gargoyle had just jumped through teh celing. He was about the size of Ling. A little bigger but other than that the same size. He had tiny little legs that he obviously didn't walk on. Rather he floated above the ground on wings that looked like they belonged to a pixie. His arms were thick like hams, and long didn't think she'd have too much fun arm wrestling a guy like that. Well maybe she would, well she definaetly would but she woud not win, so why even bother. he had a massive underbite, that made him look a tad dumb and obviously his form had been chizzled out of some red rock, as you could see cracks in his body. Still even withteh cracks of old age this guy looked like someone you did ot want to fight aginst. Lingcould see why they came crawling for her help. None of thes pudding spinned fairies would do much good in a fight, and this guy had seen plenty of those in his time. "Alright then princess." The gargoyle announce snatching Glesendat up into the air and wirling her around. I"I do beleive it's time that you and I got married. and I'll hear no arguements togetehr we'regoing to rule this world. won't that be nice?" He chuckled. His voice had a healthy cockney accent added into it just for fun. His eyes growed yellow to show his aarice and lust for ower. He'd be a nasty man if he were one at all.
Of course our girl ling couldn't just let this happen. She had to put a stop to it. sh was here to fight him, so he'd just saven her the trouble of chasing hi down. Thanks bro. The way she'd thank him was by breaking his head open and using it as a bird bath. Now that wuld be fun. Ling like teh hero she was lept at the gargoyle her for and knife drawn like he was a delibious goldne turkey and she was a hungry little kid. She lew at him but never mae her mark as he just swatted her away with his big meaty arms, sending her crashing through the table below.
Fruit and animals alike went flying as ling was propelld through the magical table. She groaned and propped herself up on her elbows in an attempt to right herself. She had a bowl of grapes on top of herhead, and looked pretty silly. Poor baby.  "Alright! You won that round, but I'm coming back in the second inning to score a tree point touchdown, you hear me?" She raised her fist in impotent rge she shouted it up to the sky and lightnig came down to declare to the world that htis gargoyle was facing the might of Lingqi rentei super spider monkey fly!
Good thing for the gargoyle that he was not there when ling finally got to her ffet. She brushed herself off and found that she was yelling imptently at and empty space in the air. The gargoyle had vanished. ing took a double tripple quadtroubple check, and looked around for that nasty gargoyle, but he was gone. Vanished without a trace. Which just made Ling ever so slightly angry. She knew that she could ahve creamed the stuffing out of that gu if only he'd given her the chance to get to her feet. But it eeme that he was a coward and whas not in th emood for ling killing him today. Well like it or not, ready or not. Here ling comes.
She jumped to her feet. Prounicing like a deadly deer, a cornerverous cugar on the prowl for pixies grabbing gargoyles. "where'd he go?" She shouted ommandlingly to glesenda's five parents. They were all wailing, and cring, woeing their loss, and the fct that they would never again have a daughter like Gelsenda the bamboo princess. "Snap out of it ya'll! I'm here to save her remember? Now it'll just be twice as heroic because i'm rescuing her from imminate danger. Now were is he?"
The folks spittered and spattered, and now Ling knew why they needed her to come over and save their daughter. Because they weren't so good at the old high risk high stress situations. Unlike  ling who didn't even know what stress felt like. uch less know how to process what it meant to her. Finally however Glesenda's first father spoke. "He lives in a tower a few miles to the north. That's where he plots, and basses his attacks from."
"Does he have any more been? What sort of trouble am I going to be getting in? Keeping in mind that I love getting into trouble."
The faries just shrugged. "It's just him."
The was a slight pause as lingqi thought what that meant. One she was glad that she didn't have to deal with a whole army of gargoyles. Two she couldn't believe there were all these faries and just one gargoyle. Okay even if they weren't that hot at fighting they at least had the guy outnumbederd! Naw no time to vent about that. She had a princess to save. Oh eem gee sshe was so getting kissedd on the lips by a princess. This was the best day ever, of all time.
"Alright then!" She announced. sumping onto the destroyed table. She slid on her hero cape, and grabbed Hiru. "Save he princess Save the world, got it." Up up and away!"
xxx
You'll just have to asume that ling flew to the tower, because she was now scaling up th eside of it. She was oh so sneadky you really would'nt be able to believe it. With her monkey like powers she scaled up the tower by it's cobble stoned creases. The tower stood high in the sky, atop amountian clif. It's red bricked height was almost cherming in a way. ing could tell just from looking at it that it wasn't truly made for being under seige. It was more of a senic type of thing.  For anothe rmoment ing entertained the idea that it wasn't acutually the lair of a villina like th efaries had suggested. Instead it was home to a peace loving gargoyle, and that the faries had tricked her into attacking an innocent living stope scuplture. whic sounded like something a fairy would do. However if it wasn't for the fact that she'd seen the gargoyle capture the airy she might have lended the idea some creedence. Well she still might. Let's see how this whole princess saving thing goes, and she'll just play it by ear.
Half way up the wall she realized that she was a ninja and that she could just walk up walls. That wasn't half as fun buther fingers were really starting to hurt so she supposed that she might as well save herself for when she wasfighting the gargoyle. With a sigh she acrobatically rose her feet to the wall and channeledher chakra into her soles. With an imaginary pop she found herself sticking to the wall.  Nice. She took a tentative step forward  forward. She rose up the wall safely and witha content  smile she broke into a full on sprint. She giggled as she rose up the side of the building withas much ease as she would have if it were a simple and soild plain.  Being a ninja could be prety cool sometimes.
Hiru the poor guy was not a ninja however he was a monkey, and he was one heck of a monkey at that. He rose up that crimson wall as if they were the trees of the leaf village. Ling smiled as she saw her monkey companion keep pace with her enchanced abilities likeit was the easiest thing in the world. You could ay all you wanted about Hiru but he was a pretty cool best friend to have.
They quickly rose up the tower. the climbed up it's tall length and made way to the only window that could be seen at the moment. Woah glesenda was totally repunzel. It all made sense now. Ling was obvioulsy the most brave and handsome of all the knights. Here to save a fair fairy princess inher time of crisis. Life was good. For her. For Glesenda she was in some dire trouble. What with being kidnapped by a gargoyle and all. Yeah she supposed that htat was a pretty good way to put a damper in a person's life. So while she had to admit that Glesenda was having a bad time about things. Life at this particular moment, for ling was good.
She jumped in the window smashed through the glass and took a low down position, you know like a ninja which she was. Hiru did the same, you know like a ninja, which he was not. But damn if he was, the glory everyone would witness. It would be massive. Ling scanned that room as best she could taking everything in. Beakers, test tubes other cool stuff. Looked like the gargoyle was a scientist. Cool cool. Ling respected that. Also maybe a little lazy because that guy was alseep on a cot right now. Like, dead out cold. Night night pussy cat kind of stuff. Snoring like a grizzle bear in his own cockny way. He had a super tacky pink gem around his neck. That was cool fashionable. A tone of technological stuff. Cool Cool. Oh there it was. One Bamboo Fairy Princess locked up in a big pink orb of energy. "Princess!" Ling hissed loudly to Glesenda who was in the fetal position. Perfect. Her princess was in dire peril, time to save a lady.
"Ling you came!" Announced glesenda ever so lightly and sweetly. Ling crept quickly over to where the princess would and held her hand out for Gelsenda to grab. Sweet this prison wasn't even that tough to get throuh. She just placedher hand right through the energy and nothing even happened. "Ling." The fairy said insistantly.
"Don't worry I've got ya." She turgged her arm to bring the fairy out of the it's prison, but no cigar. She just coulnd't mover her arm out of the pink gargoyle energy. She pulled again, and again, and again. Each time she did there was a kind of 'zrrrr' sound that the field of energy created. IT was subtle but loud enough to be noticed. Oh loud enough indeed.
"Ling." Glesenda warned. "Ling, LING!" Too late Glesenda. The gargoyle has awoken! It's big bulky frame moved towards ling and her princess.
"Oi there!" He shouted in his own cockny way. "What do you think you're doing with my fairy!"
"Yikes!" Ling announced suddenly finding herelf face to ugly face with the gargoyle. "I don't suppose you'd consider marrying me too would you?" Ling tried to strike a super seductive pose.
"No I don't think I will be."
"Fair enough, Hiru, do it!"
Super monkey fist! Ya ya ya! Cute little monkey Hiru who had muscles of solid steel slammed his monkey first into the back of the Gargoyle crumbling hi to very tiny pieces. Boom. Threat to the fairy kindom destoryed. Never doubt the power of a monkey.
Ling flahsed a big old monkey grin to her fairy friend. "Well there you go! Problem solved, we just wrecked that guys face off!"
Glesenda just put her head in her hands. "Ling." She said desperatly. "This field can only be deactivated by a password that the gargoyle only knows. You destroyed him before we could learn it. Now. Now we're trapped like this forever."
There was a long silence. Like very long. Several minutes. They all just kind of sat there and let the gravity of their little situation settle into their brains. Then a light bulb went off over Lings head. she had an idea. And it was a juicy one brother. With a smile she looked over at the trapped glecenda. "I wish we were both free."

(TWC:6163)
+30 stats, and an exit
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fairy Tales and Monkey Tails (p) Empty Re: Fairy Tales and Monkey Tails (p)

Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:50 am
Approved <3
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:19 pm
"All hail the conquroing heroine!" Trumpedted Lings own persona daisy fairy hearled. Everyone who was anyone in the fary kindom had gatehred in the sand capital to cheer of Lingqi rentei and her moneky companion Hiru the brave! They had both just rescued Glesenda the good fiary. The future queen of all of fairydome. They'd rescued her from the ferocious grip of a dreadful gargoyle that wished to marry her, but ling said no! Hiru so no! their fists said no! Becuase when that nasty old gargoyle wen to kill them ya know what happened? They killed him first! Hiru punched that gargoyle in the back just like a ninja, which he was not. But he did beat the heck out of him like he was one. Because Hiru was a stone cold killer. Stone cold of course refering to the gargoyle who he'd killed! Because that Gargoyle was in fact, cold as stone. Especailly now that he was dead. heh heh heh. Any way.  `
Ling an dHiru were being carted around the fairy sand captial in this big parade. They were on a float and flowrs and garlands were being thrown at them as if they were just returning from war. Standing next to them in the float was of course Glesenda who totally owed her life to Hiru and Ling. She owed it so haaaard. As they were lead into the castle under fire of thousands of beaitufl flowers the truth began to spread. Ling had used her rules free wish to free glesenda rather than use it to cure herself of her own disease! How tragic! How beaitful! How utterly selfless. It was a glorious beaituful moment of self sacrafice and valor. Never in teh entire history of fairy/ human relations had something so utterly selfless unfoleded . Ling would forever be known as the girl who rather than taking from the faires gave. And gave in erantest the entire universe could have been hers, but she said no! No I will not rule the universe. No I will not be reich beyond all reaosn. No I will not have more power than all the sages on the planet put together No I'd rahter just do a single good dead and have the loyalty of the fiary kindom for all time. That's nice.
Ling blushed as she entered teh sand captial all dressed up in hte rsunflower themed dress she'd been giving once she'd been teleported tothis land. Her hair was spiked in such a way as to make her look like joy from inside out. The blue really helped make that point pop! Hiru was dressed up in the cutelittle red outfit that they wear when teh princes get married to the princesses. Oh eem gee. If Hiru gets married today Ling was going to platz. The entire fairy royal faimily was gathered at the sand captial. all twelve of them. Five of which were Glesenda's parents. The other seven were sisters and brothers of the queen.
They were gathered in two diffrent lines and the queen herself was standing at the head of the church like building wearing a royal white looking dress. She was beaming at her daughter and her brave resquers. Witha wave of her hand she silenced the room, andstood ready to present Ling with her rewardfor her service to the fairy kingdom at large. "Ladies, and Fairymen we are gathered here today to honor one of our races bigest heroes. Lingqi Rentei. Though she may be human she has proved beyonda shodow of a doubt to be one of us at heart. She is kind, micheveous, and flakey right up there with the bes of us. But not only that. She is so much more. She gae up her fhanced to be a normal human just so that she could save our daughter. Could you imagine doing the same in her spot? She wanted nothing more than to have that one wish fufilled but she denied thos urges for the benifiet of us. How selfless brace, and down right beaituful was that? Very I'd say. She could have ruled the world, have gotten infinite money, the power to eclipse the sun but end the end her truest and most pure power was already with her. tha power being, that little gem we like to call generosity. So with that I will bring the rewards out to Ling." Shewaved her hand and a servant came over to give her a few items. The servant bowed down and presented a pillow to her. On the plush butt cushion were seveal items that would be presented to Ling. Number one being the awesome badge that was being placed on her dress right now. "This is the highest honor that my court is able to bestow upon anyone. The Redwood badge of supreme decency. For doing the right thing, when the right thing was the hard thing." Terrible tittle but a high honor none the less. She pinned the medal onto lings dressed and continued on. She drew out a sword and held it over lings head. "For your skilled fight aginst the gargoyle menace." It really wasn't tha skilled, and Hiru did all the fighting. "I here by appoint you as a knight of this realm with all the benifits that it entails. I also bestow this honor onto you faithful companion Hiru the brave. The bravest little monkey any of us have ever seen in the entierty of our days. God bless you Hiru the Monkey. God Bless you." Hir bowed, did a little courtsey and flipped out in excitement. Everyone one had a good giggle alugh over it. Oh Hiru. then gave the final object to be presented to Ling. It was a gold little cord that the queen went ahead an pinned to Lings chest. "Are you willing to kiss out daughter?" She asked with a raised eye brow."
Ling blinked and nodded her head. "Of course!" She went over to glesenda who looked just as willing. "I already kissed her like a million times when I met her. She's just soooooo cute! I could just heat her up." She was shut up when gelsenda leaned in and kissed ling right on her supised lips. But none the less she kissed back and giggled through her lips. Fairies were so weird! They were so lovey dove with their twelve millions husbands and wive, and they just kissed for no reason at all!
"Then with that kiss you are officially a prince of the fiary kingdom!" The queen announced to great applause.
he recond in Lings head scratched again. "Pardon."
"We're married now!" Glesenda shouted a hug around lings neck. "Now we never have to say goodbye! We can just live here together forever in peace for always! Isn't that awesome! Of course if you want a boy too that'd be fine! Our new bed will have plenty of room. But you'll always be the most special. I mean you are my first wife after all! and my only prince!" She giggled excitedly. "If we did get married to a man would you want it to be a fairy or a human?" The audience to teh procession gave thier input to the affair. "Personally I think I'd perfer a fairy male. It'd be more traditional to have more faries in the royal family. Plus then I'd have a human and a fairy to play with, but that's hardly fair to you my sweet. I can see us having another human. It'd be fun. Sometimes these fairy men are just such... faries! Plus human males have that hair I like so much. swooooon. And it'd not like it'd be hard to convence a human I mean what man would say no to two women. Of course here I am assuming that you even want a man. If you want more women then you can have as many as you like. Humans that is. I'm the only fairy you're going to be drinking from." She announced with a giggle. I'd just love a big family of human women." And here Ling thought that' talk' her mom had given her a few years back was the most ackward conversation she'd ever had in her whole life. Here she was discussing her future sex life with her wife in front of a crowd. Now that was ackward! They were a little liberal for ling.
Suddenly getting cold feet about getting married Ling decided that desperate actionhad to be taken and quickly. Hmm how does one get an tntire crown of faries to turn their heads all at once so tha a certain ninja andher moneky could make a clean escape. What to say what to say. "Oh my goodness!" Ling shouted hesterically.. "Look a unicorn." Sh'ed hit pay dirt. All at once like  great wave of turningheads everyone in the building adjusted their bodies. Perfect. Everyone was dissapointed to see that there wasn't a unicorn behind them. Ling included but it was her own lie so, there you have it. The entire crowd was even more dissapointed when they saw that Ling wasn't there at all either! A spot light panned up and reveaeld Ling standing atop of the pillers. She was making her escape out a window just as she was caught. Actually really emberassing. "Uuuuuuum" She announced blushing, and miling sheepishly.
"Ling what are you doing?" Glesenda asked sounding incredibly confused.
Think up a good lie Ling. Just channel you inner liar. What would a liar say. Make it sound good. Add lost of details Just like the greats. Don't screw this up you've got an entire kindom of faries looking your way so just lie. Just lie. "I'm leaving because I didn't know we were getting married until we were and I feel like that makes out arragnement legally void. At least as far as human contracts and laws are concerned. Not that I'm a lawyer, but I do watch a lot of law and order. So I feel like that gives me some authority to speak on the matter." Smooth.
"So, so you don't want o marry me?" Glesenda was welling up with tears and snot of sorrow.
"No." ling mistakenly paused before completing that sentence. "That's not it. I'm only twenty you know. I've got so much time to be free and stuff. I mean. I don't want to get weighed down by a ball and chain just yet. Or four as seems to be the norm around here. Haaaaaaaa, I'd just feel really ackward. I mean I'd love to marry you at some time in my life, but at the moment meeeeh I just don't think I'd be into it. I'm a travelier my dear. Pondering wanderer. You won't want a chump like me walking out for months at a time. You know I left home like a year ago, and only wrote one letter to my parents? I just want that to sink in for ya. I'm very bad at keeping in contact. I guess what I'm trying to say is..." And before she could finsih that sentence Hiru punched out a window and Ling jumped out of it like a boss they escaped into the night, leaving the fairy kingdom at peace and broken hearted, at the same time!

The golden sun of the late afternoon hung lazily overhead. It's arm glow dominate the landscape. Lingqi could feel her skin prickle with the heat of the ay. She laid upon a emerald field of grass her arms held behind her head like apillow as her gaze was rirected upwards towarsds teh sky. With a bored look she traced the images of the clouds up ahead and contemplated what shapes they most represented. Something fluffy and fun. Wait just a cotton picking moment. This all seemed awfully familiar.
The sun, the clouds, the gras! GASP The monkey. Something was happening.
Wait this all sounded awfully familiar, even that sounded familiar. There should be a certain fairy coming in here any second. Yup any second there would be glesenda popping out of that ground to give us a hint at what was going to happen. That's how time travel worke right? Hiru sat up and Ling sat up with him. They waited for the spot where glesenda had hopped up to pop up, but the popping never came. There was no pop at all. Not even a little bid. Narry a seed nor stock of the fair fairy flock. Not a begotten bloom, nor an emerging elm. Simply sad stationary grass. The two hero slash adventurers slash bestfriends looked at eachother. What was going on. Hadn't they just traveled through the land of faries to rescue slash marry a fairy princess? Hadn't they just abbaondoned their wife?
"Lingqi Rentei?" Came a man's voice.
"Finally!" Ling shouted turning her head and expecting to see gesenda chilling out behind her. For no reason mind you bcause that was obviously not glesenda's voice.
Instead of a beautiful fairy princess there was just a pizza faced teenager with a satchel slung over his shoulder. "I have a message from you, from.... it doesn't say."
"Yeah my village is kind of big on secrets."
"The leaf village?" The teen asked with a voice that cracked like eggs over a grittle.
"No." Ling corrected. "I come from." The caught herself and smiled broadly. "Ohhh you almost got me there buddy." She sntached the letter out of the guys hands and ripped it open. She was going to read it right there and then, but stopped herself remembering the last time she tried to do something like that. "Um, you can go now." She instructed her new letter delivering friend. He just shrugged and moved on. He had more letters to deliver don't ya know.
Now that that chump was out of the way ling could properly concentrate on her work. That work being her opening up a letter and reading it. She was pretty sure that this was from her parents. She didn't really know anyone else that would just send her an un adressed letter out of the blue. That did totally sound like something her parents would do though. She ripped that envelope open like she was a kid on christmas eve. Yup there was a letter in there that much was for sure. Let's see what is says. She opened it up. Yup it was going to put her into a genjutsu. "Here we go." Ling sighed as she felt the world around her drip away like it was a chocolate bar on a hot summer day.
Their world was gone replaced by the strange and macabre world that was the old rentei letter genjutsu. Which is a description at all now is it. In truthtthe world was much the same as it was when ing was last here. Her parentes were nothing if not consistant with their theme. A full moon hung cose over heead like a great mobile over a crib. In a normalworld it would almos certainly spell the end of whatever race was living on the planet. But here in the false world of a genjtsu it looked eautiful and harmBelowthe sky was a calm sea with no riples what so ever. The calm waters of the ocean just stood there like a mirror reflecting the moon above it. The alm sound of splish splashing water just made ling's eyes roll back in joy. Now this was living. She looked arund and saw that her monkey companion was abscent from her little trip. Bummer Hiru always made life just that little bit sweeter ya know?
She kicked her shoes off and fet her little toes press into the sand. With a lovely sigh, she just let her feet get absorbed by the wonderous cool grain. when she was nice and one with teh earth like the hippy dippy she would never be. She took a few steps forward kicking sand everywhere and set foot into the cool ocean water.  She was in no rush. She knew that the nature of the Illusion would reveal itself in due time. Time had no meaning here.  When she woke up it would only be minutes after she'd opened the letter had been opened. Just like when she saved slash married glesenda! Oh man was this day ever going to end? There was way too much time altering nonsense going on today. She really needed some sleep. Yes. Sleep would be good.
First let's murder this Illusion and get on with our lives shall we.
She held her hand out to the moon. "Mama!" She shouted as she looked up to the genjutsu lunar object. She'd always felt that in these genjutsu the moon was her mother. She couldn't really say why she felt that way, but it just seemed so clear to her. It was bright, calming, and woefully out of reach for you young daughter. She figured that meant that the sea was he father. It made sense afterall. He was more to earth, just as calming, with a seeminlgy infinite resourse of knowledge to share with his daughter. <3 Daddy. As she held her hand out to her moon mother the full moon creased over on itself and became a wanning gibus. How incredilby queer. Not particularly actually. She'd seen it all coming. Not coming think straight ling, foroneinyour life. There was a certain complusion she had when inside of these genjutsu. They kind of prodded her along like her parents were guiding forward within the illusion. This seemed incredilby focused on the moontoday. well not on the moon manipulation of it some how. Intresting. She held her hand where it was, held her gaze, and concentration. As she had expected he moon waned once more. It transformed from a waning gibus into a quarter moon, half thelight from the world vanished, but ling persisted. With a healthy bit of curiosity ling pressed on. The moon foled in on itself to where it was a waning cresent, and then a new moon. With a swarmy wink the moon VANISHED! all light from her imagenary world was gone, and the sea grew black and cold. The calm of moonlight was replaced by the terror of night. Even so the warmth of triumpth grew over ling. She'd done what she came here to do. Whoah what if this was how her parents were telling her that her mother had died. Naw that would be terrilbe, seeing that ling was the one who snuffed out the moon. Woah. Ling is the one who snuffed out the moon. Put that on a shirt.
Wait, there was a message that was coming rumbling across the ocean. "Very good ling. Now bring it back."
Well now. Well now. That was... not what she was expected would be asked of her. She was already well established as the one who snuffed out the moon, so she was going to need a good change of pace if she was going to rework herself into the girl who brought back the moon. She stood there momentarily considering what she was going to do. It wasn't everday that someone asks you to bring back a selestial object. She glare at the location that used to contain the moon. She grimace. What was she suupose to do? "Here moon! Here girl!" She put her fingers between her lips and let loose a loud whistle. Impressive as it was there was no response. So the moon wasn't a dog, well they'd just have to live with that. The moon is temprance, tranquility, calm. Pretty much everything that ling was not. What was a girl to do when her entire family focused on somehting that she simply was not. Wheather it was wise or tranquil or well endowed she didn't have much of any of that. Wheather her parents had seen it or not she didn't know. Though she truly wished they hadn't.
That's what she'd often wondered. If they knew that their daughter was less that normal. She was the one and only, so they didn't have anyone to compare her to. She was flakey, and ditzy, and went after ninjutsu more ferociously than anyone else in her family. She felt that yearning for the water more than anyone else. She'd always known hat she was a dissapointmet of some sort to her parnts. Though they'd never really acted like they expected anyhing much from her. To them she was ust their daughter. They never wanted to to become a priest, or a ninja or anything really. She was showered with gifts and love and wasn't really asked anything back for it. Perphaps they'd known from an early age that she wasn't like the other daugthers of the village. Ling never gave it much thought. She just knew that she very much enjoyed her life and her parents as well.
She weaved th thoughts from her minds and tried to fucus at her task at hand. There was no moon in the world and that had tochange. So what were they to do? They being She herself, and ... her? She focused on the void that she'd created in the sky where no stars shone. Nothing. She closed her eyes and tried to calm her frayed nerves. She was going to get this, she just had to conventrate. Clam, serinity, peace. That's what she had to think of while this was going on. The moon would't heed the call of anything less than that. So let's think about it yes? She held her breath and slowed down her heart rate like she was a lizard in danger or something. Out right jubulation, and peace while similar were not the same thing. She'd have to quell something that came more than naturally to her. Hapineess was something so engrained into mind that her body rejected anything that wasn't it. So she'd have to go about it in asmooth way. Ya know? She'dhave to be fly about it. She sat herself down on her heels and closed her eyes. It was going to be tough trying to think her way around a concept that she barley knew about. Some small part of her knew about her mental defense. She knew that there were other emotions that she was immune to. She'd felt them before, however briefly. So she knew their was a problem, and what it was, she did not however know what the cause of the problem was. Otherwise she might be more intrested in seeing her parents again so they could help her with the matter. With the soft and soothing sand between her toes she focused in onwha it was she wanted to think about. what madeher happy, but not excited? That was a tough question because many things made her happy and excied at the sae time, bot not many made her feel the emotions apart. She dugh through her mind trying to summon the magical memory. Okay it was back home, beyond the jungle, and across the sea. With her father, and her mother. It was christmas.Well after christmas morning, and ling had suprisinlgy tired herself out playing with toys all morning. She was laying down on the beach almostnapping. Her father and her mother where there with her all snugged up in big blankets with cups of hot coco. Across the living room was their TV and they were watching a christmas movie. Ling didn't remember which one, she was morejust focused on the heavy feeling of tirdness that was coursing through her. Not only that but the warmth of her two parentspressed aginst her,as well as just the over all calm that she just feltbeing with her parents. Yeah that was a good memory. Even if it didn't bring the calm emotion she was hopingfor, it was still a good memory to thing about.
She had a broad smile on her face, but it was understaded too. From her eye, one of them. A single tear rolled down her cheek, to her chin an donto the sand. She missed her parents so much. so very much. she hadn't seen either of the in almost two years! Two years withou t seeing the most important people in her life. To say she was forlon about it was an understateent. Of course that's if you think she could feel anything at all. Indee as she let hat tear loose from her tear duct rian began to pour from the sky. Well that was diffrent. All of this is to say that ling actually felt like she ws in a very good spot right now. She was the emotion she ha to assume was calm It was like happiness, but dull but not dull in a bad way. Hard to explain when she didn't even know what she was feeling. It was nice. It was a nice little emotion she had goig on right now. She didn't think it was a match for her drug of choice, but it was nice to haver veriety in your emotional spectrum. Or at least that was the idea she'd gatehered from the other people's sh'ed had realations with. Not that type of realtions.
Feeling calm she slowly rose to her feet. She knew that the slightest thing oucl change her emotional guage so she had to act quickly, but calmly. She opened her eys and felta smettering of raindrops ffall on her face, and she giggled genlty. With a raise of her hand she pointed it at the sky. The moon was going to come this tie, and that was that. Nothing the moon could do would keep it hidden form lings all seeing moon gave.Ha Ha HA!
She felt that cam in her body, andshe direted it out of her. She took her inner peace an tried to force it on teh world almost. "Come on. Show me your pretty face." With the encouragement the moon winked into existance in it's crescent form. With all of her might ling repressed her urge to rocket into the sky and punch the air. She wasn't done yet so she still had to remain calm, but already her stomach awas churning and her heart was racing with excitment. She kept that calmness radiating off of her, though now it was much higher pitched and shaky. she nursed the moon into a quater. Then a waning gibus, and finally into it's ultimate form Full moon mode.
And with a gratified smile ling was once more bathed in the coollight of the moon.It's full cicular form once more, in the sky. Right up there. Reflecting of the ovean. Boom! Ling had done it ya'll. She was with out a doubt the most calm person to ever set foot on the planet earth! hahahahaha.
With that bit of jubulation the earth began to shake and quake as if the earth itself were sharing a laugh with ling. But that wasn' th ecase. From beneath the surface of the ocean came a rumble tumbe. Five minutes it lasted. Then from the sea came what looked like a ong dining table looking thing, made out of stone. it pushed a the water away from it, and led all the way to the beach. Sitting at the table were two hooded figures. Goodness they put alot into this genjutsu didn't they? Lign with a shrug of her shoulders walked up the pathway and to teh table. Her stocking coverd feet absorbed the eft over water, and ling was instantly deflated. Nothing worse than wet sock. NOTHING.She couldn't believe that she hadn't noticed that she still had them on until now. Well dinn't much matter now they were already ruined. Not only thatbut they were imagenary so when she awoke from this genjutsu they'd be fine. they better be at least, or else she was sending her try cleaning bill to her parents.
Who happened to be setting down at that table with her! Oh eem gee! "Mama!" Ling schreeche vaulting across the table and tackleing her moher up in a nice big fruity hug, that just made her gush, and gush with love. Of course her mother wans't the only one getting tackled today, her dag was getting a ie big juicy hug. Once both of them had been smothered to satisfaction ling rand her way back to her original location and took a seat. Thankfully the rock had fully dried on this side of the rock formation.  Her father was a happy looking man. Like ling he always worse a smile, but his one seemed to be more of a drowsy sort of smile, only made more prominent by the numer of bags that he had under his ees. His body was long and slender, and he was just a frienldy looking guy. Lings mother was short just like her, and though she didn't smile as much as her husband did sheseemed to always have a pleased look about her. She had a round face, and small eyes with snow white hair tired up in a short pony tail behind her. Pretty Pretty.
"Hello lingqi." Her father said warmly.
Ling scratchedan itch on her hea. "so areyou guys realy here or is this just a genjutsu, because that is really important as to how I'm going to prodced with this talk." She rubbed her hand devisly if only they knew what sh e was talking about!
"W'er really here." Her mother announced. "In this genjutsu." Well that was just plane confusing mom. And li couldn't help but think that that's how she meant it too.
"Well alright. What's this next part of the traning involve?"
Her father shrugged. "Oh you're training is done. You're a rentei to be proud of. We just wanted to talk to our daughter is all." Oh well how about that? "How have you been ling?"
Ling moed her scratching to her chin. "Goodgood. I made it to genin, which I think you know. I've made som pretty cool friends. I've gotten even better at water jutsu. If you can even believe that! I can make this whole water monster thing pop up, and it's totally awesome. Oh the Seigan. I'm a boss at it now. I haven't used it much yet, because... well you know I'm not all that great at the whole genjutsu thing yet. But I'm planning on becoming pretty good at it, at some point. Uh what else what else what else? Oh I got married to a fairy princess, but totally skipped out on her because she tricked me in a major way."
"That's how all marrages are." Her father announced with a chuckle before he was cut off by a swift slap from his wife. "Wait did you say fairy princess?"
"I did."
Lings mother rubbed her temples with her fingers. "Ling is this one of your imagenary games?"
"Nooooo!" Ling announced indignantly. "She was real, andher name was glesenda. and and and." She went on to tell her theentire story of how glesenda and herhad met, the gargoyle, the wish, the wedding, the medal which she still had and was able to present to her mohter as proff. She did everything she could to not just rub it in her facce.
"Wow, that's amazing." Her mother gasped. "Incredible even. You actually married a fairy?"
"Well i didn't know I was doing it at that moment, I was totally tricked. "
"So you just walked out?"
Ling nodded.
"No lingqi you can't just do that! That's wrong. She made a commentmit to you!"
"Mom when did you become so liberal? You know she was talking about us have like three more lovers joining us. That's so gross. I'm a one lady sort of lady. Actually I'm barley even that. I'd sort of like to have a boy friend." she waved her hands. "eeeeh I really don't want to tak to you about this. Well a part of medoes, but eeeh I think my discomfort out weighs my intrest in it. "
"That doesn't matter ling." Her father chimed in. "Even if you don' want that life you have to tell her that and let her down that way. Not run out on her like she'd captain Jack sparrow or something. 
"You guys aren't even here right now, you're just Illusions you cant tell me what to do, I'm a grown woman." She let out a long sigh that shook the waters of the world. "Okay okay you're right papa, I can't just be a meanie to her like that I'll go and fix it, yeah?" She stood up and gavehugs all around, squeezing the figurative life out of both her parents. "I miss you both. I'm starting to think that it wasn't a supr great idea to just leave home like I did."
"Well you know ling, we really..."
"Seigan activate!" and before lings mother could finish relaying whatever vital information she was trying to the genjutsu ws broken and ling wa s free. Once more walking up in that field bathhed by th egolen light o fhte sun now, rather than imply the moon. Woooooh.
xxx
Back in the fairy kingdom a sunflower Ling and a princly Hiru stalked through the ahlls of the sandcapital in search of their target. One princess glesenda, the heart broken princess. It wasn't hard to find her. She was wheeping in herunguarded fairy room. Which was so beautiful and gorgeous that human words would just defile it, so we'll just skip that part of thiis. But you have to trust that it was just spectacular beyond all reason. Human reason at least.Anyway. when ling entered the room glesenda was face first in a blush purple bed crying herfigurative heart out upon the bed. Sh was heart broken, crushed, pulberized, nothing left of the poor fairy creatrue's heart and soul but the wet smudges upon the bed on which she wept from dawn to dusk. "I can't beive the love of my life left me five minutes ago! I feellike an eternity. I shall neer love again!" Okay yeah, but she was totally going to cry from dawn to dusk once she got the chance to. okay.
"It pains me to see a pretty face like that crying." Ling announced moving into the roo like some rouge prince.
"Ling!" Glesena shouted jumpingfrom her bed and running into Ling'sopen arm.
"Come here baby." ing said soothingly.
Glesenda was just bawling her eyes out into ling's ample bust. "I. Missed. You. so. Much." She slobber whimpered. "You decided that you really do want to marry me? She asked hopefully.
"No. " ing announced truthfully. I'm really just not that into the idea of having like four husbands and wives with you, i'm sorry."
The water works wen to their maximum setting, which at this point couldprobably propellan object up into the air with the force of her tears. But I love you so much ling. What if I agreed to have you, and no on else?"
Ling stroked her chin. "Well that does sound more my speed. But I don't want you to give up anything just for me. I'm not that great."
"But you are, I've been following your adventrues for onths. You're great."
"Oh well then. If you think I'm worht it that's fine.  ijust don't want to face you into a situation you won't like. Like for instance I kind of want to live in the human world, in my dimension."
"that'd be fine too." Glesenda said with a gleam in her eye.
"REALLY!?" Ling spat out a mouthful of water in shcok. she'd been underselling herself all of this time!"But your a princess, in a fairy kingdom."
"Yeah but faries are imortal. At least as far as huans are concerne,d so it's ot like I'd get the throne anytie soon. o right Now i'm just realy doing nothing except wasthicn ninjas do thir thing, but if I come with you then I can habe fun on my own."
"Oh I see."

(TWC 6064)
+30 stats
2k for placid water
2K for Diana
2064 for exploding colliding wave
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:26 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum