Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Training for Team One. (Team one only)

+4
Ryūka
Crono Guardia
Yamato Tanaka
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
8 posters
Go down
Kalsu Yuki
Kalsu Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 11710

Training for Team One. (Team one only) - Page 5 Empty Re: Training for Team One. (Team one only)

Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:59 am
Stepping in to help straighten some things out, first off Crono you are trying to substitute your body with the piece of wood in your sealed pouch yes? If so how can you do this if it is sealed? "Effect:
The user replaces themselves with an object, clone, or animal of similar mass.
Can only be used three times in a topic."

The key word here being replace, you are replacing your body with the object that you are trying to use, which you are unable to do since nowhere in the jutsu description does it say that it gives you the ability to phases through objects lol (Noting that even if it did you would appear inside your pouch and rip it to shreds being that you are much larger than the pouch XDD)

Please fix this in your post by ether doing another action or simply stating that you open and throw the log far away from yourself in order to dodge. or you could throw your pouch either way XD

Oh and on a side note Vretiel would still be able to see you even if you are replacing yourself with whatever it is that you choose, for the main fact that he can not only sense chakra but can see it with his awesome bug eyes, aka Byakugan. lol So as soon as the switch is made he would know and would be able to dodge any incoming attack and launch his own counter.
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training for Team One. (Team one only) - Page 5 Empty Re: Training for Team One. (Team one only)

Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:21 am
Spoiler:

[he would be able to tell, my character however, doesn't know that.... ya know.... when someone uses a jutsu it usually means they do what is needed to do a jutsu... YES the object is in my pouch... on my person.... if im substituting im replacing my body with the wood, that is within reach, my pouch isnt "sealed". is it really that difficult to make the assumption of properly using objects on my person to preform actions i know that require said objects? jeeze, its like I type that i threw a kunai, and you trying to get into an arguement about me not rping that i pulled one out of my pouch first. you know what i did, and how i did it... quit arguing with me about syntax and get on with the rp]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:14 pm
[Oi. The substitution technique doesn't replace your body with that log, transform the log, and everything goes on. However the log actually gets transformed into the user and then gets hit with the technique. So right now you are just transforming a log to look like you in your pouch.... which appears to be really odd. That is why doing a successful substitution is always so hard to accomplish in canon. I understand what you are doing and I also would like to continue with the RP, so with permission I will edit my post when I get back, I do need to figure out some work things and I would like to really take my time with response.]
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:51 pm
Ok, got asked to look at this and Crono, this sub is not working in anyway, shape or form.

The three Cronos would then charge directly out towards Vretiel. Their left hands holding the hilt of their respective blades with the right hand on the opening of the saya directing the aim of the sword.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Body_Replacement_Technique

With this technique, users replace their own body with some other object, generally with a block of wood, the moment an attack lands.

Hand seals:Ram → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake

First off, you are running in a sword stance, you never state leaving this stance thus your fully holding these blades ready to quickdraw them.
You never state exiting this stance, or reentering this stance afterwards.
You do not have to state every seal, but you gotta be actually able to do it.
(This is not a huge problem, but it is still a post error non the less.)

Next, your clones are messed up;

"The user creates at max two replicas of them self that mirror their actions, these clones are not solid and are just projections of the original."

"2 copies of crono stepped back out from behind the pillar. the real crono the last visible one closest to the pillar with a 3rd clone still hidden behind the pillar. He had some cover, and now he had a diversion. he hoped Nero would follow his lead."

If they mirror your actions, how can one hide behind the pillar?

Next the sub issue;
You state cutting this log, and putting it in your pouch here;

slicing a 1 foot long, 4inchs deep triangular section from the side of the pole that was facing away from vretiel. before returning his sword to his sheath. Grabing the section he held it behind his back, placing it into his pouch.

Now the following makes no sense at all for your move because none of the detail is there.

using a substitution jutsu it would strike what would appear to be crono while the real crono leaped up and over. as it hit the substitution jutsu crono directly in the chest and knocked it back it would fly to the ground, a puff of smoke would appearing around it, instantly taking the shape of the wood section the real crono had just cut out moments before now with the kunai impaled in it.

You go where the log is, and since this log is in your backpack you appear inside your backpack, and rip it open, thus your backpack is gone and destroyed.
Technically however, this backpack does not have availible space to support your being, thus since you cannot fit in there you should not be able to go in there.
You need to state it is not in your pouch anymore, or something along those lines since it is not physically possibile to substitute in your current state.

is it really that difficult to make the assumption of properly using objects on my person to preform actions i know that require said objects? jeeze, its like I type that i threw a kunai, and you trying to get into an arguement about me not rping that i pulled one out of my pouch first. you know what i did, and how i did it... quit arguing with me about syntax and get on with the rp

This is a valid argument, and you are fully wrong.
Your hands are in a quick draw position, you do not state moving back, opening the backpack again, pulling out the log, then subbing with it, what you typed is what happened, if the detail is not there, you DID NOT do it.

Fix the post and move on, your sub is voided so it needs to be retyped and fixed as to actually be a real move, end of discussion.
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen

Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:03 am
[quote]
Quote:
"2 copies of crono stepped back out from behind the pillar. the real crono the last visible one closest to the pillar with a 3rd clone still hidden behind the pillar. He had some cover, and now he had a diversion. he hoped Nero would follow his lead." "

going through this action by action, the first clone is made to my left, I walk to my left as the 2nd is made making it appear to my right behind the pillar, because it is to my right and the pillar is to my right, it is mirroring my actions, but by mirroring them behind the pillar it is hidden from sight. not really a big deal as all of this is just a distraction. even though it's one vretiel can see through easily, my character doesn't know that.

now for the substitution.

hold on.... wait.. I think i see what the problem is. are ya'll assuming substitution teleports you with another object? that thinking right there is wrong as that is not how it works. substitution jutsu is based on kawarimi, which is based on misdirection. granted real life doesn't have handseals. If you want the obvious method to how this is done, and once again.... this whole arguement is retarded to begin with as nothing is stopping me from jumping up to dodge the attack to continue the post even if the substitution is there or not..... I'm already preforming handseals behind the pillar to realign my clones to make them 1 ahead of me and 2 charging in a line.... Is it a far stretch to infer removing the removing the log, preforming handsigns, and making it a substitution and charging out ahead of me with the real crono hiding within its shadow? I'm already using the clones to give a blind spot to the real crono[one that vretiel can see through, but once again Crono doesn't know about his byakugan] , so the substitution would be hiding in their blindspot, with me hiding in its blind spot.

does it really matter if his kunai hit a piece of wood with me leaping up as it hit, or if the kunai continued to strike air as I leaped up to dodge it before continuing the post. vretiel could still see all the movements either way and crono's point of doing the clones and the substitution would be fulfilled, wether a substitution happened or didnt happen. it doesn't stop the rest of the post, nor does it change vreitels next action after my post ends due to his byakugan.

side note: my "pouch" is attached to my belt on my right leg as visible in the image in my previous post. yes i messed up that part of the post saying behind my back instead of right leg. the important part of that was I put it in my pouch. too used to seeing naruto where they grab behind their back...

but yeah vrertiel, lets just continue. the jump attack was the main point of the whole build up misdirection, something that would allow me time to hopefully get into melee range with you.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:13 pm
that I did not get back to you in time. my job is kinda soaking up some of my time already.

[quote]Now blocking the line of sight once again crono adjusted the position of his clones making both of them appear ahead of him in a straight line with the real Crono the last in the line

Now there is something that I missed in the technique that you need to edit. I can clearly see you with my Byakugan/chakra sensory. In order for this to work you have to substitute at this point. You must say that when you are behind the pilliar that you substitute, otherwise I throw the kunai at the real crono.

There is no other time that you could have done it unless you want to do the technique right as the throw the kunai, in which case I see you completely substitute and run or jump to a direction, and you must completely RPC your characters actions from the moment of substitution. Now if you do decide to make a substitution (behind the pillar) then the timeline is stopped as I begin to run towards you and I have to react to these new conditions. So yes. If we can get this figured out then I will post. I will not have work for the next few days so I can focus on getting this topic over with then. Sorry Nero for taking so long to get this dealt with.
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen

Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:24 pm
[fixing it the way you said, with the substitute being made behind the pillar, i'll be hiding in the physical blind spot created by the three of them as they charge out. you can still see of course, but it should work.]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:03 am
[In response to the edits that Crono made]

Vretiel would figure out what Crono was going to do with the piece of wood, a substitution technique. Although Crono did not know that he had a byakugan, the moment that the real crono went out of sight of Vretiel he would activate his byakugan (because although chakra sensory shows where they are, his byakugan tells him exactly what the man is doing, this would mean that Vretiel would be able to see the substitution being created, all four crono’s lining up, and Nero’s attack. Vretiel would know that the Crono in the rear was the real crono Under the cover of his ninja headband his two students wouldn't be able to see any changes in Vretiel's face, so unless they had some sort of chakra sensory there would almost be no way (pracitcally impossible) from them to know that he activated it.

Vretiel would see the kunai thrown at him as it was thankfully not in his blind spot, seeing that it was losing momentum, and see it nowhere close towards Vretiel current position, falling to the ground around 1 and 1/2 meters away from him (35/2=17.5 (Throwing speed.); 18.25 (10 +17.5/2) meters = max throwing distance). Nero's attack would fail.
Back to Crono and Vretiel’s launched attacked towards him it would go through both of the clones without any resistance, as they were just illusions and not actual clones that would stop momentum or sharpness. The substitution, once impaled would almost instantly turn into a block of wood, the lightning chakra completely destroying the integrity of the wood in the process, and creating a puff of smoke that Crono would use for his attack. Vretiel would see the Real Crono begin to jump with his byakugan towards Vretiel; though he had a counter measure. The moment that Crono’s feet would lift off the ground Vretiel would weave a hand sign with his kunai holding hand; this would activate the tag to explode. Due to the smoke Covering Crono’s vision he would not be able to see the handsign being weaved, and since Nero was directly behind Vretiel attacking he would also not be able to see this handsign. Due to the range and force of the attack Crono would be in range of the explosion as he jumped, threatening to burn and injure both of his legs right on and below the knee (due to Crono’s low health stat). It would be interesting to see if Crono could dodge this attack. This explosion would move so fast that not even a quick unsheathing of Crono’s blade would be faster than it.
If nothing was done to dodge this attack the moment after activating the exploding tag Vretiel would throw his remaining kunai at Crono, aimed for the man’s chest when he reached the highest point in his jump (thown at 50 speed). Given Vretiel’s quick thinking and reaction time he would be able to calculate the arc that the man would take, throwing it precisely on his predestined mark. If all goes according to plan and the man doesn’t change course, dodge, or block the attack then the young genin would be impaled in the chest, paralyzed by the lightning chakra, and most likely incapacitating him fort the rest of the match.
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen

Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:02 am
The trajectory of crono's leap would be sufficient to avoid the 1 meter radius explosion caused by the kunai. the distance between himself and the substitution was at least 6 feet. the extra space was to allow him the required reaction time nessacary to react to the substitution being struck and to avoid it as well as to make his own body smaller in scale to the charging crono's allowing him to be in the blind spot without coming into view. as the explosion would already have been activated prior to crono coming close and with such close proximity to the smoke created by the substitution, crono wouldn't actually have realized that the exploding tag was activated, even though he noted that the explosion of smoke and the heat generated from the substution, from his point of view, was not normal.

As Crono continued rising high into the air, his eyes once again seeing vretiel. he saw the motion of another kunai being thrown, the misdirection didn't work as he had planned, He could not dodge this attack, he had no way to alter his momentium. It was at this time he saw the tag on the incoming kunai. putting 2 and 2 together with what had just occured below he realized what had truely happened. deflecting this kunai would not be enough, it would explode should he attempt to..... or would it...

Taking a gamble crono's right arm would cross his chest leaving ample space between the arm and his chest. The kunai striking the forearm directly, piercing almost all the way through it between the radius and ulna bones, severing many of the musccles cleanly only the blade and the circular node on the handle protruding out from both sides of the arm. the Tag instantly drenched by crono's blood, and more importantly the water in crono's blood, rendering any attempt at an explosion useless. Feeling a surge of electricity run through his body along with the pain of the inflicted wound through sheer force of will he decended down toward Vretiel, his right arm hanging limp his left gripping his blade. If it was the last thing he did, he would finish this attack. with a forceful swing he quickdrew his blade out of its sheath in the area across vretiels chest, this wild swing of the blade would not be fought with the same focus crono had before the pain of his right arm and the electricity surging through him almost completely shattering his focus. not attempting to even catch himself in a offencive or defencive position as he landed. he would land in a kneeling position, his eyes now closed, eyes scrunched tightly as to deal with the pain, blood draining down his right arm. head lowered. He was defeated, while he could still continue if forced. it would not be for long, nor would it be effective. his left hand finally released the hilt of his blade.

"I yield" Crono would mutter. occassional jolts of electricity coursing though his body, forcing a twitch. [start edit] Crono's normally blue eyes very lightly gained an illuminecent glow, Crono's contious thoughts slowly drifting and intertwining with his subcontious. His breathing and heart beat slowed down as his brain began to release higher levels of serotonin to help him relax. [end edit]

[edited a small portion at the end, figured i might as well use this to start learning my bloodline. Alpha Trance activated]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:32 am
The moment that Vretiel threw the kunai Vretiel took a few seconds to dodge to the right by strafing at his passive speed stat about 1 meter out of the range of Crono's sword given Crono's current trajectory (Calculating roughly by Crono's arm span plus the length of your sheathe), this was becuase if his attack in fact did not succeed an attack coming down on him would have great force and could put Vretiel in a bad position, especially against a sword wielding shinobi.

Vretiel would just watch as the boy would use his arm as a shield to block the blunt of the attack. He would notice what he was trying to do almost instantly; he was going to use the blood as a diffusing fluid to the exploding tag. It was smart so Vretiel would let the small victory happen (as vretiel would have easily just activated the tag the moment of penetration allowing for no blood to touch it).

(As the chain was broken and your actions may be different, if you do decide to continue with the swing then Vretiel would think admirably of your actions to continue fighting, if not then he would stare at you and just await your next move.)

"I yield" Crono would mutter. occassional jolts of electricity coursing though his body, forcing a twitch. [start edit] Crono's normally blue eyes very lightly gained an illuminecent glow, Crono's contious thoughts slowly drifting and intertwining with his subcontious. His breathing and heart beat slowed down as his brain began to release higher levels of serotonin to help him relax. [end edit]

The end of this battle, although he would have to focus on Nero to see what he was doing, the one that worked the most in his fight was Crono, and it was commendable.

Vretiel would walk towards the young boy (if no actions were taken by Crono and Nero) and when he got within (touching) distance of the boy he would act as follows. Using some of the bandages that he had from his pouch he would take out the kunai and wrap the wound in his arm. He would use some simple medical ninjutsu to heal some of the smaller cuts and stoping major bleeding. He could not do anything about the fracture and he would have to go to the hospital to get that taken care of.

If that all was completed he would talk to Crono. "You did very well." he would say, taking the handle of the sword and handing to the man if he did not already do so. "I must say you are efficient with the blade, blocking my several kunai, and you have a lot of potential to become even more proficient than me in close quarters combat.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum