Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Leaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo Freya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Training for Team One. (Team one only)

+4
Ryūka
Crono Guardia
Yamato Tanaka
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
8 posters
Go down
Draco
Draco
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training for Team One. (Team one only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Training for Team One. (Team one only)

Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:21 am
[Ok. I am asking for some more time with my post please. Personal issues that have come up that I want to address now.]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Training for Team One. (Team one only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Training for Team One. (Team one only)

Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:24 pm
[np, vretiel, we're waiting. Just don't kill us in return xd]
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:27 pm
[lol, i just now noticed the missing nk from the thread title ó_ò"]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:58 am
[O.O Vret ?]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:05 pm
[This is NK, we are in the village after all. I do appreciate you guys waiting for me.]

Vretiel would figure out what Crono was going to do with the piece of wood, a substitution technique. He would not worry about it for this attack, because there would really be no way for him to use it. As he was focusing on Crono, he would sense Nero moving further behind him, and miraculously moving at what appeared to be inhuman speeds to get behind Vretiel in time for his attack.

Nero would successfully throw the kunai towards Vretiel. He did know from the chakra signature that he was out of Vretiel’s vision now so for extra precaution would activate his byakugan to see exactly what he did. Under the cover of his ninja headband his two students wouldn't be able to see any changes in Vretiel's face, so unless they had some sort of chakra sensory they would not know that he activated it.

Vretiel would see the kunai thrown at him as it was thankfully not in his blind spot, seeing that it was losing momentum, and see it nowhere close towards Vretiel current position, falling to the ground around 1 and 1/2 meters away from him (35/2=17.5 (Throwing speed.); 18.25 (10 +17.5/2) meters = max throwing distance). Nero's attack would fail.

Back to Crono and Vretiel’s launched attacked towards him it would go through both of the clones without any resistance, as they were just illusions and not actual clones that would stop momentum or sharpness.

Vretiel would realize that Crono was going to try to substitute with the log that was in his bag. With activating his Byakugan for Nero’s attack earlier he would be able to see Crono’s movements behind the tree stump, and since he did not do any handsigns or transform the log into himself at that time he assumed that he had done it earlier, surprised that he could have had the time to do it that earlier, and curious where the real crono went, as he could not be sensed within a mile of Vretiel's range with his Byakugan. The kunai would make contract with Crono but instead of Crono changing into a log nothing would happen as the substitution would fail. Without the hand signs to do the technique it would not succeed, the kunai (if successful) would impale into the man’s chest, and with the lightning chakra coursing through his veins; paralyzing him.

Even if he did do the hand signs or if hand signs were for some reason not required the log that Crono was going to substitute with was in the pouch of his person, meaning that literally he would be substituting into his pouch, which would be impossible to do because there was not enough space for his body to fit inside of this pouch to begin with. This also requires for the user to transform a log into the actual user for the technique to actually work, something that Crono also did not do.

This attack (if successful, as it would take an act of some higher power or my stupidity to fail) would leave the boy incapacitated as the kunai would impale through his chest although no fatal damage would be given. If this was the case then the fight would be over and pending no other actions Vretiel would immediately rush to Crono, taking every precaution to use his knowledge in the medical field to help the boy, not even hospital time would be needed with Vretiel's skill at the hand.

[Nero, there is a max throwing distance that you need to look at under stat rules. This is coming from the stat page that I see from you. Crono you don’t instantly substitute with something, you have to transform the object into yourself while you hide off someplace else. That is why doing a substitution is so tricky and people that can successfully do it in the canon are very skilled ninja.]
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen

Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:44 pm
The user replaces themselves with an object, clone, or animal of similar mass. Can only be used three times in a topic.
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t14654-substitution-technique#116381 [ that's the entire description of it. it doesn't mention handsigns, doesn't mention transformation, although the "of similar mass" isn't really to the canon the log's mass always being less. even if it does require handseals, an E ranked jutsu would at most require 1 and to quote the rules page again. "18. In the case of hand seals, if you type "Preforms Jutsu" hand seals are included, the post is not void due to the absence of "Does seals, then does jutsu".", which i would have time to prepare as the clones were realigning behind the wood, even enabling me to make a wooden copy of which i'm hiding in the shadow of.]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:47 am
[Ok, if we forget the handsigns part of it (on a side note I do agree that substitution needs to reworked or at least explained better). You still can't just teleport, you transform the log into yourself while the real you goes and hides someplace else. If you are saying that in that short window of time you do the technique then sure. But I will see you do the technique and see your chakra signature move to the location in which I can stop you at any point. You do not just teleport there, so from what I have seen and understood of your post, I voided it.]
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen

Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:31 am
[ i wasn't teleporting. used the substitution to take the hit as a distraction to draw your attention, while i jumped up to attack from above, hopefully using the glare of the mid-day sun at my back to hide my decent. you know... kansas city shuffle, you look left, i go right kinda thing. my post wasn't I got hit and decided to substitute after the fact, I planned for the kunai to look like it hit me using a substitute to take the hit while i took to the sky. what I did, is exactly what is described in narutopedia.

"With this technique, users replace their own body with some other object, generally with a block of wood, the moment an attack lands. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. From this, the user can use the lapse in the enemy's attention to attack or flee from the battlefield." sense its now obvious you couldn't have prevented my post from occurring, do you want to edit your post to block/dodge my attack or are you going to take the hit. ]

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:00 pm
I am not saying that you did not plan for the technique. You literally just transformed a log into yourself in your pack. Then you are saying that you instantly move yourself to the location that you are at, so in any case, because I am not a good arguer when it comes to this jutsu, you need to say that you are moving and not that you instantly appear to that location, so that I may have a chance to react to you....]
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen

Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:17 am
[edited mine, to further claify, better?]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum