Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Minoru Kinzokutei
Minoru Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Team 3 meet & training. (Invite/NK) Empty Re: Team 3 meet & training. (Invite/NK)

Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:51 pm
Minoru had made his way toward the training grounds where he would supposedly meet his team.  He wondered what kind of abilities the other two would have, and would they be compatible companions. Minoru would admit he was slightly nervous, but he figured he would need to get used to these guys anyway since they would be performing many missions together.

"Hello." Minoru would greet the another boy he would see standing in the training grounds already. "I take it you're my teammate?"

Minoru was dressed in his normal attire consisting of a black sailor uniform with the hat included.
Mokuzai
Mokuzai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Team 3 meet & training. (Invite/NK) Empty Re: Team 3 meet & training. (Invite/NK)

Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:23 pm
The two were speaking to each other, and Moku saw them as he was walking in through the door's entrance window. During the two's meeting, the door swung open slowly, and Mokuzai walked into the room. With his hands in his pockets he walked up to the two guys. As he got closer he looked up, towards them, and jerked his head up sorta like a what's up gesture. He stuck his hand out towards Minoru and said "Hi, I am Mokuzai, call me moku." He then turned towards Ryan, remembering their last meeting, he nodded his head and said "sup" in a monotone voice. "So, where should we start?" Moku said, hoping to get an idea from the other 2 how to better the team, considering they had no sensei. They were going to have to try harder than anyone else if they were to have a fighting chance at being a decent team.

Minoru Kinzokutei
Minoru Kinzokutei
Citizen

Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:48 pm
"So you're the Uchiha....," Minoru would confirm after he told him he was the one known as Ryan. When he learned an Uchiha would be assigned to his team Minoru wondered did he have a god complex as most of them had he was told. This was but one of the rumors he heard about that clan, most not seen in a benevolent way. He heard of all the killing each other over eyes and their kekkai genkai..the sharingan was it? Not only that but he wanted to fight. Could this boy have possibly unlocked his doujutsu yet?

"Taijutsu isn't my thing, to be completely honest. The way of my clan is to battle at a good distance, that is my fighting style ofcourse.  But you.." Minoru would advert his attention to Ryan. "By any chance are you a practitioner of the sharingan?After waiting for an answer he would then turn to the young boy Mokuzai.

"And you..you're of the clan Senju. Are you truly able to bend the trees at will in your youth?" He would question, doubting the team as a whole. Minoru would admit to himself as well.. he didn't even yet have his magnet release the only way someone like him could become stronger until he unlocked that element he was pretty useless. This team was going to have to do some serious training if Minoru ever hoped of catching up to the other genin of his year who already had teams and were becoming stronger than ever.

Minoru would sigh, "How about this- I'll concentrate on my chakra training while overseeing you two train your bodies. I hope I can unlock the true potential of my magnet release...whatever kind of metal dust I will receive, soon."
Mokuzai
Mokuzai
Citizen

Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:37 pm
Mokuzai did not like Minoru's tone of voice, he was skeptic of Moku's abilities? "You think I'm not a valuable asset to the team? Why don't you try me" Moku said with monotone voice, and a completely straight face. He took a deep breath and remembered his chakra training. "Or perhaps do you not have anything to add yourself?" Moku smirked. "What good are you?"

Moku looked at the both of them, he thought to himself what a sorry bunch he was going to have to work with. He was ready to leave the team, but an uchiha, and a user of magnet release might be too much to pass up on. "We have work to do. I'm gonna try and learn my next element. You guys do whatever it is you guys do" He sighed and turned around walking away from the individuals, not yet a great team in Moku's mind.

Minoru Kinzokutei
Minoru Kinzokutei
Citizen

Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Really? This kid...this brat was really testing him? Even so Minoru would remember being the boys senior he would have to keep his cool as he did always and would respond, "Whatever I'm sure if you tried to pull anything me and Ryan over here could put you in your place, isn't that right Ryan?," he said this calmly as composed while glancing toward the partner that would apparently be the most easy of the two. "Or are you really too big for your breeches? Oh, and by breeches I mean pants." Minoru would add not knowing how expansive they boy's immature vocabulary might be.

"Also I honestly don't care what you do. Please do go sweat yourself out someplace else," Minoru offered in response to the boy's self proposed chakra training as he walked off.

Turning to Ryan he would speak, "I guess this is what to expect from a child. Seriously, the Academy should at least wait until kids are a certain age before sending them off for missions..." Minoru would analyze in retrospect Moku's aggressive behavior.

Mokuzai
Mokuzai
Citizen

Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:20 pm
"Yea it would take the both of you to beat me, maybe together you could put me in my place" Moku mumbled as he was walking away to go on his own training yards away from them. Moku felt so unlucky, of course I get put in the team where my team mates are barely above AS levels, and still think they're hot shit. He continued walking, hearing minoru's comments he shrugged them off, and decided to plant his feet. It was time for him to learn some more jutsus. "If you jokes need anything, I'll be here" he added as he was ready for a fight. he got into his horse stance, and prepared gathering his chakra levels for some training.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum