Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 8:34 amShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 7:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 7:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 7:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 6:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 6:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipYesterday at 9:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 8:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 6:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 6:21 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Minoru Kinzokutei
Minoru Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Team 3 meet & training. (Invite/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Team 3 meet & training. (Invite/NK)

Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:57 pm
Jerks, the whole lot of them. Minoru did not have time to waste on teammates like these, ones that would only try to drag him down with their cheap insults. A boy like him simply had better things to do, that did not involve being assigned to a horrible dysfunctional genin team.

"No. Absoulutely not. Sorry not sorry. I no longer have words for such people. There are many other ninja out there with much better attitudes, and I'm not about to deal with you two. Until you decide that you are ready to work with me, and work as a functioning team without going into childish temper tantrums, I'm leaving." Now not only would Minoru know that the Uchiha were not the only ones with anger issues, this kid taught him that much. What a pity for Minoru really. He had been waiting for quite some time to actually get a team of his own after graduating with his year. In fact, originally he was ecstatic to find out who would become his new partners. Unfortunately, as it seems Lady Luck has let Minoru down when it came to getting competent teammates. Minoru would attempt to exit the training grounds while, Mokuzai had his back turned and Ryan attempted to console him instead of the more reasonable member.

[Exit]
Mokuzai
Mokuzai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Team 3 meet & training. (Invite/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Team 3 meet & training. (Invite/NK)

Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 am
Minoru exited the training grounds, acting like the team was not prepared for the future that faced them. Mokuzai shrugged and smirked at the preppy school looking kid and turned to his other teammate and spoke in a serious manner "and you Ryan, you're an uchiha, and like you just said have not unlocked your sharingan? What are you waiting for someone to kill you before you even unlock them?" Mokuzai turned to his teammate, and knew he would have to push Ryan if he was to see any results. Mokuzai pushed his hands together and began gathering his chakra to flow through his networks. "Get ready Ryan, today I will show you why you need those eyes...to beat someone like me" The team needs work, and they just cannot stand around and do nothing. They must progress.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum