Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Perfecting a Jutsu [P, IO] Empty Perfecting a Jutsu [P, IO]

Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:33 pm
Hikarishi woke up as the alram went off, he wiped the sleep from his eyes as he layed there for a few more minutes, he sat up in his bed and streched his arms out. 'what should i do today' he thought as he gathered his clothes and headed for the shower. He stepped into the shower, turning on the water first, and was met with the familar blast of cold water that always came out of shower head. 'Maybe i should talk to the owner and see about getting that fixed' he thought as it started to warm up. He scrubbed him self clean and got out of the shower, drying off with a towel, and put on his boxers then his shorts and shirt, the shirt was blue and it hid the scar on his chest pretty well but a fraction of it was still able to be seen if some one was to look close enough.

He walked down stairs as the yellow rays of the sun poured through the glass of his house and made some breakfast, which consisted of oatmeal, toast, eggs, and milk. He sat at the table and started to eat his food and drink his milk, by this time it would be close to eleven o'clock. 'Maybe ill head down to the noodle stand for lunch today' he thought as he strapped on his kunai holder and dropped his kunai inside of it, deciding to leave his ninjato here for the day. He picked up a Note book and a pencil on his way out of the door as he had thoughts of making a seal for his team but it would have to be a good one and for that it might take a while.

He walked around town for a while looking at the pretty weapons and ninja scrolls, some of them were a bit rich for his blood but it never hurt to look, he smiled as he saw a set of black Kunai used for stealth missions at night. The smile faded as he looked at the price and he continued to move on seeing all kinds of swords and gloves and armors, he was in heaven at the time the only thing missing was an angel. Looking up at the sun he could tell it was time for him to head to Ichirakus'.

Hikarishi made it to Ichirakus' noodle bar in hardly no time, it was just a couple of turns and he was in front of the door, at all he sat down and orded a bowl of Miso pork ramen and opened his book to start working on the idea. 'If the mark is to work then its going to need some power behind it.' he thought while while writing down the basics of the jutsu. "Ramen up" Came the call from the owner as the bowl of hot ramen was sat down in front of him. "Thank you." he said as he picked up his chop sitcks and began to eat. 'Ill make it look like a three tomoe sharigan as two members of the team are Uchiha' he thought to him self as he slurped down some more ramen. He drew the design and decided to put the mark at the base of the neck it would be harder to see if it was somewhere like that as it would more then likely be covered by a shirt. 'Maybe i should move on to another place." he thought as he finished his bowl of ramen and paid for it.

Walking out of the stand he would look up at the sun, by its postion it was just a little past 1 o'clock, the wind blew through his hair and a small sigh escaped his lips as he melted in the warmth of the breeze. Hikarishi opend his eyes after a moment, a smile reaching his lips, and headed off to the forest. 'Should not take to long to get there maybe about five minutes' he thought as he walked making the appropite turns to get there as fast as he could. Having made it in the time he thought it would he would sit under a tree that had a good bit of shade, taking his notebook out as he did so. 'This jutsu is going to have to be able to work at some distance so its going to take some chakra to use but that shouldnt be a problem for me' he thought as his eyes began to close and he drifted off to sleep.

Snapping his eyes open he would notice that it had got darker 'Fuck, i fell asleep' he screamed inside his head as he looked to the now rising moon and his stomach growled 'Back to Ichis' then i guess' he thought as he gathered his things and made the five minute walk back to the noodle stand. 'how could i have done that?' he thought as he walked inside and ordered a plain bowl of ramen, dropping the ryo down on the table.

Hikarishi would wait for his ramen by writing more in his note book. "The ones who get marked are able to talk to each other on their own free will, if they have met, and the Marker, me, will be able to talk to them as well. this will come in useful during battle situations and even for missions." he wrote as the ramen was set in front of him he got a pair of chop sticks and began to eat his supper and write in his book. "If at any time the ones marked, my team mates, or the maker, me, see no need for the mark any more then it will simply disappear but they would still be able to be marked again if need be." this was the last thing he could think of to add and judging by what it was doing he figured out the hand seals needed and began to practice them.

Satisfied that he had the hand seals down he would head head out, after he finished his food. Once he walked out the moon would be up high in the sky. Using body flicker Hikarishi would head for his house to get some sleep.

[EXIT. TWC=1051 Mastered Voiceless Communication +10jp and 5chakra.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Perfecting a Jutsu [P, IO] Empty Re: Perfecting a Jutsu [P, IO]