Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 9:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentToday at 8:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 12:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Yesterday at 7:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 7:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 3:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 12:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 12:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
15 Posts - 20%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Oi Oi! [Private, No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Oi Oi! [Private, No Kill]

Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:25 pm
Xyxer couldn't help but smile a little at what the man in front of him had said. He was definitely not like the Mizukage; this man appeared to not be afraid of taking risks, and most certainly if he would not take the risk he would not allow any of his subordinates to do the same. That was a good trait in a leader, Xyxer believed. However, the man was quick to suggest the two to eat dinner casually, which he believed was rather weird. Did this man truly trust him or was the dinner just a way for him to poke Xyxer with questions? He shrugged his shoulders a little, the man seemed decent enough so he looked towards the Tenkage as he answered, "Sure, what did you have in mind?"

[22/40]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:37 am
A brief smile passed over Shinji's face. There were many places to eat in Tengakure: from fancy to not too fancy to down right disgusting. However, the one place that came to the Tenkage's mind was that of the old ramen shop he used to frequent. In reality it was just a restaurant, but Shinji remembered it most fondly for its ramen. He had not been there since his orphan days, so he figured it would be a good place. Naturally there was the problem of getting there from the office that sat perched on the highest man made point of the shinobi world. Voicing his choice Shinji walked over to the other window in the office and threw it wide open. Over his shoulder Shinji called to Xyxer: "I know a great little place. Haven't been there in a while, but it should be good. Now, I would suggest you stay close..." With those words Shinji moved in a blur of speed that showed his full potential. He swung his legs out the window and without a thought of the height his feet found their way onto the side of the building. Activating his tree walking technique he stepped out onto the side of the building. It was an odd feeling and Shinji had to use his core strength to keep from flopping over at the whim of gravity. It was then that Shinji started his run down the side of the building. Each step was perfectly timed such that it made him seem to glide down the side in a blur of speed. After a short amount of adrenaline packed time he made it to the bottom of the building and then shot off like a bullet to the small shack of a restaurant. In another minute Shinji had reached the shop and was sitting down on a table that looked out on the busy street that was lined by a few lanterns. It was nice to see that the old place was still standing. Hopefully Xyxer had followed, because otherwise he would be helplessly lost. Assuming Xyxer had followed, Shinji would allow him to open a conversation while the two shinobi waited for a waiter to arrive.

{23/40}
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:22 am
The first thing that made Xyxer's eyebrow perk upwards was how he had removed his Kage robings, the second was how he had actually offered to have dinner with Xyxer.. but now.. instead of taking the door, the man had just. jumped out of the window? He knew he had to stay close to the man considering how confusing this village was. Honestly, when Xyxer left his house at the beginning of the day he should take balls of string with him so that he wouldn't get lost; just trace the string back, and all's fine. Then again you never know, some of the homeless could use that for evil means.. Chuckling at the thought, he ran towards the window where the other man had jumped out of, and of course, dived out of it himself. However, just as he was descending to the ground head first with no chance of getting his hands or feet on anything that was a building, he noticed something was off. The Tenkage was running down the side of the building.. fuck. Slowly, flipping himself in mid air he used his hands to create a small stream in mid air, using his chakra to completely pressurize the water, it was now able for Xyxer to walk on it without getting wet, except for his feet of course. The man was now running away from the Kage building, but it shouldn't be that hard for him to keep up. When he had made the stream near the ground, the boy simply jumped off and flipped once more before landing on the ground, chasing after the man by using his rather ferocious speed. Once they had entered the shack, Xyxer simply sat opposite of Shinji and leaned backwards, stretching his arms outwards. He spoke casually as he did so, "History with this place? You didn't seem to think twice about any other."
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:03 pm
Shinji sat with a contented look on his face. This place brought back memories-both good and bad. In response to Xyxer he crack a brief smile and responded: "I guess you could say that. I came here as a kid, but have not been here since. And I gotta say the place has really gone uphill." Ironically the place looked like a run down shack-it could make one wonder what it had done to "go uphill." At this point the waiter came by and Shinji ordered some orange tea and the house special-he had no idea what the special was, but it mattered not as a bit of a surprise was always good. After ordering he would turn back to Xyxer and give him time to order. He would then continue his conversation with Xyxer: "You said earlier that you battled a jinchuuriki. What was that like?" It may seem like a naive question, but Shinji was deeply interested as until he was fourteen or so he thought that the bijuu were all myths cooked up the elders. Now there was a certain mystic around them. Plus this was an easier question to ask than the ones that would no doubt have to come later.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:19 pm
Not wanting to seem like a pig, Xyxer simply ordered shio ramen, requesting a glass of water as well. Gotta' stay hydrated, especially when you loved the water as much as Xyxer. Resting his arms by his side finally, he listened to the question he was asked by Shinji, thinking about it for a few seconds before replying, "It was rather infuriating. The Three Tails.. I could only use water jutsu back then so it was a heavily one sided fight. None the less, the Jinchuriki was not too experienced with the beast, so that helped to sway the battle a little in my favour. It was extremely fun though. The power those beasts hold.." He'd stare at the table for a moment, smirking at the thought of all of the Bijuu coming together, "It's practically limitless.. but hey, comes at a cost right? Who wants to have a beast trapped inside of them.. I heard it can make you go insane." He smiled to the waiter, taking the glass of water as it was handed to him and he sipped from it carefully as he watched the male opposite of him.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:31 pm
Shinji conceded Xyxer's point about the bijuu with a slow nod. At this point his tea came and after thanking the waiter took a quick sip. Grimacing a bit as the tea burned his tongue a bit he placed the cup down and lay back in his seat. Now came the hard part. Shifting uncomfortably in his seat Shinji's voice took on a hushed tone, so no one else could hear save for Xyxer as he did not wish to scare any passerbys: "...On a more serious note...I have been reviewing your file from Kirigakure and it indicates that you had an impressive body count. However, not an enemy body count. Rather it was the citizens of the Mist who were reported to have been killed by you...I know at times it may be needed, but would you care to explain?" Shinji hoped this was not a delicate subject, because either way the question had to come up. He merely hoped that as he waited for a response from Xyxer that it was not too delicate.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:42 pm
The next issue that was raised was one that Xyxer had been expecting. Casually he took another sip from his glass of water before putting it back down on the table. It was understandable why the man wanted to know, and so Xyxer decided to indulge him, "I have also killed a ninja of Konohagakure, but that was to save some people. None the less, the civilian casualties.. I obey my Kage without a second thought. He wanted the village under quarantine, anyone whom left or tried to enter would die so I enforced that rule, after all, the Kage knows best, right? He leaned backwards on his chair again, looking out of the window at the busy street, "Kirigakure had a history of crime. We kept that down by making punishments extremely severe. Death was actually a punishment for nearly everything. But yes, none the less, I obeyed my Kage." Xyxer smiled a little as he looked back towards Shinji, he didn't think too much about saying that information, he believed the man would understand him.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:14 pm
Shinji sighed as he listened it was indeed a necessary evil that Xyxer had perpetrated. It was unfortunate that things would often come to that. Shinji vowed that he would avoid that type of evil if at all possible. Taking on a more inquisitive tone Shinji continued on the same train of thought: "Well then I cannot fault you for following the orders of your kage. I hope that I will not have to put you in such a position again. Out of curiosity: was it worth it?...Was it worth all the lives...I mean did the quarantine accomplish what it was supposed to? And did you feel you were doing what was right? All duty to the kage aside." Shinji knew killing could be deeply damaging to some people's psyches. As such he wanted to probe deeper into the possible damage that may have been incurred upon Xyxer-after all Shinji could not have a critically mentally unstable anbu. Xyxer did not show it outright, but often it hid deep within a person.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:01 pm
The boy frowned a little, licking his lips a little bit as he looked at the other citizens within the small shop. He nodded his head a little bit as he began to speak, "Rumour had it that a Ninja of Kirigakure had assaulted a female Konoha ninja, one that the Hokage held dear to him. As such, the Mizukage did not want such a thing to happen again, and wanted to avoid any.. conflict. So it was successful in that conflict as far as I know since you say it was the Akatsuki that brought the demise of Kirigakure. So in that aspect, yes, I believe it was the right thing to do... The lives however, it's always a bit of a drag.. but you've got to do what you've got to do. I just put up a facade whenever I had to do so, in fact, I hate to say it but.." Xyxer sighed a little as he looked down at the ground, continuing with a rather irritated voice, "I began to enjoy it. What I thought was if I didn't find pleasure in my job, I'd end up actually slaughtering more people than needed because I'd snap myself." Bringing up disorders with yourself was always a hard thing to do.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:35 pm
Shinji furrowed his brow once more as he listened to Xyxer. It would seem that keeping ones own ninja in check would be important as well, because he hoped to avoid taking the measures that evidently needed to take place in the Mist. Luckily once Xyxer had finished speaking the waiter came by with a plate of what looked to be octopus-apparently it was the house special he had ordered; go figure. With a sigh Shinji took a bite and found it to be rather delectable. Finishing chewing he would look up from the octopus to reply to Xyxer: "Well I suppose it is whatever gets us through, eh?" Shinji to was referring Xyxer's declaration of love for his job when he said this and continued: "Now as for the post of anbu captain-I think you will be perfect for the job. And this brings us to another subject. I do not know how it was done in the Mist, but I will allow you chose the nature of your anbu mask and thereby your operative name. I know some kage merely assign operative names and masks, but I feel that choosing ones mask allows a certain set of freedom and individuality, which, to an extent, is key to any shinobi. Further, this should go without saying, I will ask that you keep your joining the anbu secret as you never know who may try to target you. Otherwise thats about it.....I have been bombarding you with questions: now feel free to ask me any you wish." To show he was done speaking Shinji took another bite of the octopus. Hopefully he would build some trust with Xyxer as he would be an important asset and his power would no doubt rival even a kages.

{31/40}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum