Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Ninja lessons

+2
Arashi Uzumaki
Mezurashii
6 posters
Go down
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2410

Ninja lessons - Page 4 Empty Re: Ninja lessons

Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:15 pm
[..There ignoring it?? O.o Where exactly?? O3O That's not a good thing XD]
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:19 pm
[OCC: oh yeah in various posts. I can't remember them all but just the other day I was 'training' with Orochihama and Yoshida Uzumaki and I went to sleep and when I woke up they both wrote a bunch of posts and both exited the thread. So the posting order was ignored. But yeah i've seen it elsewhere too. :\ ]
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:23 pm
[Next time that happens alert a mod, that is not okay at all >_> Here I let it slide cause it was just simple CD but that was a spar D< Not cool in the least.]
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:24 pm
[OCC: Ok I will. And sorry about this, I really didn't know about the posting order. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again:) And thanks!]

Last edited by Itami Himitsu on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:24 pm
[Ah don't mind it in the least X3 It's cool]
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:36 pm
[I'm still not sure about the order but I think I get it...]

"Don't worry too much, I've been stuck a genin longer than most, my progress was longer than yours. It took three days before I could slice the damn leaf, even just a little" Mezurashii smiled "I'm going to go hide in the trees, I suggest you do to. With how made sensei is he's probably going to send out a search party" she said as she stood up, and walked casually to a tree and walked up the trunk and sat herself on a high branch.

"There are plenty of leaves up here!" she called down with a wave.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:38 am
Itami stood up and headed for the tree. "How do you know when to hide and all. Your intuition must be very good." he murmured and pulled himself up on the first branch. Not finding it comfortable enough to sit, he climbed up, past Mezurashii, until he was among the highest but still strong branches. He didn't dare go to the top though. Branches there were thin and bendy.
He sat down, his legs dangling in the air.
"I doubt there will be a search party. Too much work for just two runaway students." he said and pulled a leaf of a branch. Placing it in his hand, he closed his eyes again and repeated the exercise.
"The sensei will give up soon and simply punish us the next time he sees us. Or something like that." Itami said and shifted on his branch so he was sitting more comfortably.
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:51 am
One hour...

Two academy students...

He recalls his friend Koroshi's tales on his Brother Uchiha Echo's exploits and the Street Urchin turned Sannin's many hiding places, most were marked by etchings in walls a partially fanged grin.

Near the academy after twenty minutes of searching he finds such an etching, feeling around he feels a strange edge to the wall and tentatively channels chakra into it...

Only for a boxing glove to spring from said chakra seal and impact the Uzumaki in the stomach.

"HYURK!!" is the exclamation of the Crimson haired Genin his eyes bulging out comically..his lack of physical conditioning on a Shinobi level is what he was here to fix..

After shaking himself off and glaring at the 'Courtesy of Echo Uchiha' etching that appeared above the sealing array he finds the correct seal and opens the doorway.

He hums in thought upon entering the tunnel and continues on down the pathway..

Only a matter of time now...

Wandering through an opening his sapphire blue eyes scan the surrounding grounds while walking forward, his clan heirloom is slid from his pouch into his right hands grasp..the Fuinjutsu brush is a battle tool of the Uzumaki clan...not a weapon per say...but a useful tool.
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:28 am
"Thanks, though that Uzumaki boy... he would probably be able to find us he could be bothered, or he might get lost in the tunnels..." Mezurashii sighed "I suppose we'll know eventually" she shrugged as she pulled out a little one-hand necklace flute and began playing a small tune [listen to Trial of the Angels - bamboo flute chinese music].

When the song finished Mezurashii tucked the flute under her shirt again and dropped down, stretching languidly, she smiled up at the white haired boy.

"Go westward and you should find the shopping district, you can find your way home from there right?" when he gave his answer she waved to him before turning away and walking in the opposite direction, towards her home.

Trail of the Angels - bamboo flute chinese music

Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:35 am
[OCC: as far as I know, Itami and Mezurashii don't know about Arashi following them as the sensei told him to do so after they left. So maybe delete that part? You have to be careful to differentiate between what you know and what your character knows Also, if you're leaving the topic, you should add [exit] at the end, so we can be sure! :)]

Itami listened to the beautiful music with a smile. He loved music. This gave him the calmness he needed to practice with the leaf. He tried a couple more times, geting better with each try. When Mezurashii finished and hopped off the tree, he looked down and waved. She was headed home. "Oh sure, I have no problem with finding my way." he said. "Don't worry about me. I'll stay here for a little longer. I really want to master this." he said and lifted the leaf. "See ya." he exclaimed as she was leaving.
He leaned against the trunk of the tree and tried cutting the leaf again. He ws going to keep trying until he succeeds. Itami wasn't one to give up.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum