Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Ninja lessons

+2
Arashi Uzumaki
Mezurashii
6 posters
Go down
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Ninja lessons - Page 2 Empty Re: Ninja lessons

Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:34 am
"As soon as I can, though I hope I get a good team that I will get along with. What about you?" she asked politely, she was really beginning to like this boy, he wasn't arrogant or stupid.

Mezurashii put away her notes and cast a basic, one hand-sign, illusion in front of the two so the teacher, hopefully, wouldn't notice their chat. it would only last a few minutes but it be enough. And with that she faced him properly, hoping this would lead to a good freindship.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:54 am
"Me too." Itami said and ran his fingers through his messy hair. "I'm a little bit worried, about my team members. It wouldn't be too good to be paired up with someone I dislike immensely."
Mezurashii cast an illusion over them and turned to him. Itami felt a little bit uncomfortable but dismissed the feeling quickly. He thought about the teams and how the students are picked for each group. He knew skill had something to do with it.
"I wonder who my sensei will be." he said thoughtfully. "I only hope it's someone who will push me to work hard and make me improve. And maybe teach me some amazing jutsu."
Itami turned fully towards the girl, but maintained some distance. He valued his personal space quite a lot.
"Have you gone on any missions yet?" he asked. He knew some academy students got to complete an occasional mission or two, even though they were kind of lame, like cleaning an apartment or digging for potatoes. Still, they showed those in charge you were serious on becoming a ninja and didn't mind helping out. Plus you got to earn some extra money which came in handy.
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:14 am
"There was this one time my papa took me out to join in a mission to track down a lost kid, but that was mostly because I scared my babysitter, but otherwise no" Mezurashii admitted, looking down at her hands nervously before standing strait, she could tell this boy liked his personal space so she didn't get any closer.

"Actually, I was wondering If you would like to train with me, have you heard of training ground 66? It's a secluded place that not many people visit, if your interested of course" she turned away and brought out more paper and wrote down the coordinates to get there.

"If your interested in elemental training, creating new jutsu's or just sparring I'd be happy to join in, only if your comfortable with that" she smiled kindly at Itami before the illusion dropped, luckily the teacher was busy lecturing a girl on reading magazines instead of paying attention.

"I wonder if sensei will let us spar this time" Mezurashii muttered to herself.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:39 am
"That would be great!" Itami answered and smiled. "Sparring partners are kinda hard to come by."

Itami was really glad he met Mezurashii. He'd finally get to spar. He hadn't in a while, always going to the forest to train alone. He just hoped she would be a good sparring partner. When he faught, he tried to not hold back and he didn't mind getting a little bit hurt in the process. After all, sparring was supposed to prepare you for real fights.

"I haven't done much elemental training so I would be very grateful if you could teach me how to do it." he said and grinned. "Lucky we both have the wind affinity."
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:46 am
Mezurashii grinned at him "I hope you prove to be a good sparring partner" she said, her grin turned into a friendly smile.

"Mezurashii! Itami!" the goggle wearing girl flinched, tentatively looking at their angry sensei.

"Yes sensei?" she said and he growled at her, Mezurashii lent towards Itami "He's gonna make use stay in and do boring stuff, are you up for a run?" she asked, eyeing the teacher and quickly coming to the conclusion the window would be the best exit.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:07 am
Just as Itami was about to answer, the sensei called their names and Itami quickly turned around with a 'deer caught in the headlights' expression on his face. He blinked and looked back at Mezurashii. "What do you mean run?" he whispered, his face concerned but curious. "Are we really going to bolt?"
He liked the idea more and more. The lessons were boring him to death and he'd prefere if he didn't have to stay and extra hour just because he wasn't listening to the sensei.
His time to make a decision was up. The sensei looked ridiculously mad for something as petty as talking and not listening in lessons. Itami didn't like him very much.
The sensei pointed a finger at them and said in a threatening voice: "What is the meaning of this?"
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:20 am
"Sorry sensei!"Mezurashii yelled as she threw a smoke bomb at their furious teacher, laughing as she opened the window. Quickly turning to Itami she grinned "follow me!" she said as she jumped onto a nearby roof, she could sense him follow her as she dashed away, she slowed down for him and laughed when she heard their teachers shouts.

"Down here" she said as she dropped into an alleyway, Mezurashii pushed some chakra into the wall and a small doorway opened, she could practically feel Itami's surprise as she pulled him in and closed the doorway.

"Hide you chakra and stay quiet" Mezurashii whispered as she hid her chakra, she smiled when he complied and their teacher jumped over them.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:28 am
Startled at Mezurashii's yell, Itami jumped up just quick enough to see her throw the smoke bomb. A second later she jumped out the window on the roof. Not knowing what else to do, Itami followed, landing softly on the rooftop. Mezurashii was already way ahead so he ran after her and jumped behind her in the alley.
Mezurashii opened what looked like a secret doorway and Itami was momentarily stunned. How did the girl know of this hiding place. he suspected this was not the first time she ran away from a lesson. She sure loved her smoke bombs alright.
The next second, he was being dragged into the hiding place and another second later, dark enveloped them both. Everything went quiet and still. Mezurashii whispered to him to hide his chakra but there was no need. His instincts were good and he did that a little while ago. They were both silent as mouses until they heard and sensed the sensei moved away, further and further from them. Itami let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.
"Wow" he let out and fixed his jacket which has ridden up a bit while he was running. "That was ... wow" he said, still a bit stuned from all the action that just happened. When he regained his breath he said: "Do you think it's ok for us to go out now?"

[wc: 233, +2 JP, +1 stamina]

Last edited by Itami Himitsu on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:48 am
Mezurahii shook her head "no way, I've run from him before, he'll be searching for a few hours yet, there's a secret tunnel behind us" she said and shifted slightly so she could flip the switch, silently the wall behind them moved and a dark corridor. I grabbed his jacket sleeve gently.

"Stay close, you might get lost" she said as she gently began tugging him through the elaborate tunnels under the city.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:53 am
Itami was so confused. He reckoned the tunnel was built for safety purposes, if the village was attacked or something. He knew there were more. He even found one near his house. What he wondered though was, how she knew about this one. Unless she lived very near, it was weird she knew about this tunnel. Or maybe she's just been exploring one day and hopped upon it by mistake. Itami shook his head ad moved along the tunnel. Mezurashii was gently tugging him b his sleeve and he felt a little bit claustophobic but he didn't show any signs so she wasn't able to tell. He tripped once or twice because the floor was bumpy and it was dark.
They were walking for a while when suddenly the red haired girl turned a corner.
"Where are we going?" he whispered and stopped, making her stop in the process, because she was still holding on to his sleeve. "Where does this tunnel come up again?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum