Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Today at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesToday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Today at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageToday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Today at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Today at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Today at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Ninja lessons

+2
Arashi Uzumaki
Mezurashii
6 posters
Go down
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Ninja lessons - Page 3 Empty Re: Ninja lessons

Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:03 am
"We're moving away from the residential and shopping district, sensei usually looks there, one more turn and we'll be in an old park" she responded kindly, and just as she said there was a door. One good push and light spilled into the dark tunnel.

As they sat on the grass in the old park she sighed, "I suppose your curios about how I know the tunnels?" when he nodded she smiled and laid down on the grass.

"I was adopted so I didn't fit in with the other kids, I spent a lot of my time running from them. This trap door to the tunnels was the first one I found, I was about nine, and since then I explored them, now I know them blindfolded and backwards. The best thing is that they've mostly been forgotten so even jounin don't know about them" I smiled at the trees, looking at Itami for any reaction to her little story.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:13 am
Itami was glad when light finally hit his face. The wind pleasantly ruffled his hair and he relaxed. They sat on the grass and Itami listened to what Mezurashii had to say. He wasn't much suprised to learn she used to be in an orphanage, a lot of people in the village lost their parents. Times were rough and people died. But it suprised him to hear she didn't fit in with others. She seemed nice and smart. He wondered how a person like her could not get accepted by her peers. Even he has been accepted and he was a really weird kid. But he guessed he had his cousin to thank for introducing him to people.
He stared straight ahead, deep in thought, his hands on his knees.
Finally he resurfaced from his thoughts. "You must have had an interesting childhood." he murmured and looked down at the grass. The old park was a beautiful sight and he loved it here. He thought about the fact that the girl apparently loved adventures and exploring and he liked that. In that area, they were quite similar. He has been a very curious child and knew the area around his house like the back of his hand. He also explored a lot as a child, hiding from his father and sneaking around.
Itami leaned back until he was lying on the grass. He put his arms behind his head and looked at the clouds. "This place is so great" he said to Mezurashii and smiled. "I'm glad we escaped that boring lesson"
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:22 am
Mezurashii laughed at his last comment "truth be speaking, I wasn't born in Konoha. Up until I was eight I lived in a country town, they loved festivals and I won almost all the races, but then papa came and took me here. I'll take you there one day, you would love it" she stretched languidly before relaxing.

"I have a feeling you like knowing things, so I'll send a basic map of the tunnels when I get the chance, in the mean time" Mezurashii sat up and caught a leaf.

"You want to learn how to split a leaf with wind chakra right?" she smiled when he perked up "I'll try not to make this boring" Mezurashii said and passed him a leaf and began to explain the basics of the technics, and making a few demonstrations for him.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:38 am
"Wow, how interesting" Itami said and looked at Mezurashii. "So at what age did you enter the academy then?"
He was looking at the clouds. The day was perfect, the wind was subtle and the clouds were like puffy white sheep. After a little bit, Itami rose again, so he was sitting.
"That would be great!" he exlaimed and grinned. "It would be awesome to know a few extra hiding places. Things like that come in handy, for serious things or for simply hiding from your sensei." He laughed and rolled up the sleeves of his soft-green jacket. Mezurashii caught a leaf and offered to help him with his wind chakra training. Itami nodded. He hasn't been in a mood this good in a while. Making new aquintances sure was fun.
He listened to Mezurashii's explanations and demonstrations. She knew what she was talking about. She handed him a new leaf and he tried the tehnique. It was obvious he was a beginner. But he was also a quick learner. He tried it a couple of times, improving slightly with each leaf he got. "Do you have any secrets for how to master this quicker" he said and cocked his head slightly, a small smirk playing at his lips.

[wc: 209, +2 JP, +1 chakra]

Last edited by Itami Himitsu on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:13 am
"Imagination" Mezurashii explained "imagine you wind chakra cutting through the leaf, cleanly. If you just try to cut it your wind chakra wont know what to do and won't cut sharply or cleanly, or even cut the leaf in half" she explained, handing him another leaf he focused intently on it.

"Try to feel your chakra, not simply command it" she added and he nodded, she smiled and grabbed a leaf of her own. Placing it between her palms she focused, imagining the number 3 being smoothly sliced into the middle of the leaf.

When Mezurashii opened her palm she smiled to herself, the number was a bit crooked but it was there and readable. She let the leaf fly before looking back to see her friends progress.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:14 pm
Of course, Itami though and looked at the leaf curiously. Imagination was always the key. He observed the leaf, running his eyes over the tender veins that were placed just beneath the delicate green skin.

He closed his eyes then and let his imagination do the rest. He imagined his chakra, he imagined the wind and he imagined the leaf being sliced in half. He focused very intently and gritted his teeth in frustration until he felt something was happening. The next second he yelped in pain and opened his eyes. He accidentaly cut through his skin. The wound wasn't deep but it annoyed him to no end.

Realizing he should do this in a calmer manner and with more thought, Itami closed his eyes again, not caring about the little droplets of blood coating his palm. He cleared his mind of every thought but the leaf and the wind. He felt his chakra slowly spreading to the tips of his fingers. He felt the wind sharply whistling for a second, just above his hand, this time not injuring him.

He opened his eyes and looked at his hand. The leaf wasn't yet cut in half, but the left side of it was torn. Itami didn't know if he should be happy about the slight progress, or angry that it ws such a slow one. He settled on a contented smile and looked at Mezurashii.
"With a bit more of training, I might be able to do what you did just there" he said and pointed to the leaf with the number 3 on it. "At least I hope so."

[wc: 269, +2 JP, +1 chakra]

Last edited by Itami Himitsu on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2410

Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:06 pm
'What a strange duo' the Uzumaki clan heir thought while his head cranes to watch the two students run from a window, he chuckles softly at their actions which causes the Chuunin to round on him turning purple from rage.

He points an index finger at the now scowling Genin and gives a simple order "D-rank Mission!!" he shouts causing the Uzumaki's left eye to twitch in annoyance his keen mind already guessing where this is going "Catch my stray students and bring them back here!!" Arashi's eyes narrow slightly, he doesn't have time for this...those two look slippery and he has the Chuunin exams to prepare for.

The instructor continues with a smirk "Genin...are you ignoring an order form your superior officer?" he asks with a widened smirk.

...There will be reckoning...

Arashi stands his right hand swiping against the table where he pockets the explosive tags into his left pocket with a casual ease.

"Understood..." he grumbles before with a dash and a leap he follows the two out the window, the trail is most likely cold by now so he doesn't expect much success.

[Please mind the posting order, this can cause voids in the future so ya gotz to be careful with it o3o I believe it is now Mez, Itami and then myself.]

Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:09 pm
[OCC: Ah, I didn't know there was a posting order... What are the rules for it?]
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2410

Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:11 pm
[It's to avoid problems with auto-hitting and other things, also that was my slip, it was Mez's turn, just woke up so excuse my mistake lol]
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:13 pm
[OCC: Yeah i get why there should be one. Just with looking at other threads, I didn't realize we had this rule. People seem to ignore it. And no problem, I realized later that you changed it :)]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum