Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyuzo
Kyuzo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 950

Kyuzo's lessons Empty Kyuzo's lessons

Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:16 am
Kyuzo was sleeping having a nightmare about his mother and father and uncle trying to kill him. He wakes up panting and sweaty he looks at the clock by a picture of his family and sees that he still has two hours before he has to go to the academy. He walks to his frige to see what he has to eat but he only has milk and a some leftover stake that his neighbors brought him. Kyuzo goes to heat it up and pours himself a glass of milk but only a few drops come out of the carton. Kyuzo looks at the few drops of milk in the glass and gets sad "man this is going to be a bad day by the looks of it ". He goes to pick up his stake and starts to eat it but its to hard for him to eat so he goes and throws it away. Kyuzo goes and starts to do 200 push ups and 200 sit ups after he was done with his work out he goes and sees that he still has a hour till he has to go to school. He goes out side and its still dark out but the sun is starting to rise over the hokage faces. Kyuzo thinks to himself its a grate time to go for a 2 mile sprint. Kyuzo runs to the academy to use the track for his run after 20 minutes hes done with his run. He goes home to take a shower and get ready for school. He gets out of the shower and puts on his red and black shirt and white shorts and grabs his backpack and head off to school. His neighbors gave him some lunch and ask him if he'll come over for supper but Kyuzo looks at them and tells them sorry maybe some other time. As Kyuzo walks away the neighbors start talking about Kyuzo and how hes always alone like hes afraid to get close to anyone. As Kyuzo walked to school he helped a old lady carry her heavy bags for her. After Kyuzo saw what time it was and that he was late for class. Kyuzo ran for the academy jumping from building to building. He reached the academy but he was panting really heavy since it was such a far distant to travel and he was still tired form his run. Kyuzo walks into the academy and is stopped by a teacher and asked him for his hall pass. Kyuzo looked at the teacher " I dont have one i slept in sir " in a quite voice. The teacher looks at him " Im sorry did you say you dont have one i cant hear you because you so quite Kyuzo speak up". Kyuzo told the teacher in a bit louder voice " Yes sir i dont have a pass ". The teacher grabs Kyuzo's arm and walks him to his class. The class room teacher looks at Kyuzo and in a angry tone " Thanks for showing up for class now " the teacher grabs his clip board with the names of his students names " Kyuzo Uchiha ". All the kids look at Kyuzo and start whispering about him and his size and age. Kyuzo looks at the other students but when they look back at him with hate and disgust in their eyes he looks down at the floor. The teacher tells Kyuzo to go and grab a chair by one the other students. When Kyuzo sits down the all the students move away since no one liked him for reasons he dosnt know about. The teacher goes and starts to talk about the different charka types and how every one has different types of charka. Some kids had water wind lighting and fire and they were all exited to tell the perents about it. But Kyuzo already knew his chakra type thanks to his father and uncle who helped him train before joining the academy. Everyone saw that Kyuzo didnt take use the paper and started to say how he was argent and thought he was better then everyone else just cause he was a Uchiha. Kyuzo just acted like he ignored their comments. The teacher went and took the class out side and showed them all different hand signs and the three basic jutsu that Kyuzo all ready knew about. After everyone got the hand signs down the teacher asked them all to use the clone jutsu. Most of the students could only make one or two good ones but Kyuzo made four good clones. All the kids just made fun of him again. The teacher seeing that the class had a good standing of the clone jutsu told them that class was over for the day. As the kids parents went to take them home Kyuzo just stood and watched as they were laughing with there parents. Kyuzo went into the academy to grab the ninja tools he had in his backpack and started target training. He kept on throwing ninja tools till it was completely night out. Kyuzo's teacher was walking by and saw that Kyuzo was still there training he saw that Kyuzo was making grate progress with his ninja tool skills that even thought Kyuzo wasnt always hitting bulls eyes he his shots were always really close to each other. Kyuzo fell down due to his exhaustion his teacher grabbed him before he hit the ground. His teacher went to drop him off at Kyuzo's house. The teacher opened the door and put Kyuzo in his bed. The teacher looked around the house and saw the scrolls of fire base jutsu and genjutsu and tiejutsu. The teacher saw the picture of Kyuzo and his parents and uncle and he thought he would make them proud to call them there son.

974 words
Kyuzo
Kyuzo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 950

Kyuzo's lessons Empty Re: Kyuzo's lessons

Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:21 am
As the teacher was walking out the door to go home Kyuzo's neighbors asked him if Kyuzo was ok. The teacher told them he was just really exhausted from his training he was doing. The neighbors had some food for Kyuzo but if he was sleeping they didnt want to go in. So they gave it to his teacher and he put it on the table for him in the morning. Kyuzo started to toss in turn in his sleep after sleeping for two hours. He was dreaming of all the kids in the village surrounding him and laughing at him since he had no family. Kyuzo was looking at the kids he was starting to get really sad and started to cry. As he was crying he saw his uncle and father telling him to be strong and not let all the kids get to him. Since someday he might be the one saving all of them Kyuzo whipped his tears away asking them why the kids hate him so much. His uncle replies its because of your family the uchiha were feared and hated by everyone for its power its not your fault it ours sorry Kyuzo for all the pain we put you thought. Kyuzo wakes up and sees that his alarm hasnt gone off yet. He goes and grabs a scroll of transformation jutsu. Kyuzo started to read the scroll to get a better understanding for the jutsu. Kyuzo read the scroll for thirty minuets and thought that the jutsu was dumb but useful. Kyuzo didnt feel like training it by himself yet. So he started to do his usual workout in the morning. Kyuzo went and looked in a mire and used the transformation jutsu to look like his uncle but there were a few minor mistakes like his hire and cloths. But Kyuzo wasnt happy with just a few mistakes since he wanted to be the best ninja he could be. Kyuzo saw the time and grabbed his backpack and left the house. He walked and the his neighbors gave him some lunch and asked if he would like to stop by and have supper with them. Kyuzo stopped and turned and looked at them "yeah ill have supper with you guys to night". The neighbors were happy and asked him " What do you want to have " Kyuzo replied " I dont care what ever its always good ". The neighbor's wife smiled " Ok just stop by around seven thirty then ". Kyuzo turned around and waved goodbye " Okay ill be there ". Kyuzo got to the academy and there was the teacher and a group of kids the teacher looked at Kyuzo and told him to grab a partner and their doing hand to hand combat to day. Everyone had a partner but Kyuzo didnt and the leader of the kids that would pick on him choose him to be his partner. Everyone got in their fighting stances and started to spar. Kyuzo was dodging the kids attacks and countering really well. Kyuzo was blocked a kick and tossed the kid to a tree where the kid hit his head and started to bleed since he got a small cut. The teacher went to take the kid to nurses office. As the teacher was walking away he told the kids to take a rest in a calm matter. After the teacher went inside the kids surrounded Kyuzo and started to yell at him for hurting their leader. They all moved in and two kids tried to grab Kyuzo's arms but he shoved on kid and punched the other in the face and jumped back. After that the kids just started to punch and kick Kyuzo. Kyuzo was able to block and counter kick and punch for a short time but just more and more kids joined till Kyuzo was overwhelmed and beat to a blood pulp with a few kids on the ground bleeding. But Kyuzo kept on defending himself even though it wasnt getting any where for him. After five minutes of fighting a girl in the class went to get the teacher and when the teacher got there everyone acted like Kyuzo started it. The teacher asked Kyuzo if he did started it Kyuzo nodded his head. The teacher told the kids to go home and that class was done with for the day. The kids where happy since they had have a school day. The teacher told Kyuzo to stay. He made him do a thousand push ups and two thousand sit ups . After Kyuzo was done with the punishment the teacher told him to start punching and kicking the training dummy tied to the tree. He asked Kyuzo if he started the fight again. This time Kyuzo told him no while still hitting the dummy. The teacher asked him why he lied and go thought all this punishment for the kids that beat him up. By this time it was six the teacher told Kyuzo to stop after he was hitting the dummy for three hours and took him into the nurses office and she cleaned him up. He still had bruises and cuts. The nurse put some disinfectant which Kyuzo didnt twitch from the stinging form it the nurse put some band aids on him and told him hes a tought let kid. Kyuzo got up and was starting to walk away. When his teacher told him what do you say to her. Kyuzo didnt look back " Thank you for fixing me up". The teacher said good bye to the nurse and walked with Kyuzo to his house. On the way there he asked Kyuzo why he was so rude to the nurse. Kyuzo just kept walking " Its cause i dont know i was just so mad at all the kids for hatting me just cause of my clan and that i get things faster since my father and uncle trained me two years before i joined the academy". The teacher looked at him listen Kyuzo everyone will hater others if their better then them its just how the world is. Kyuzo stopped at his house door and opened it and walked in. The teacher asked if he could come in. Kyuzo gave him a jester that he could come in. The teacher walked in and saw his inside and looked around. He saw the scrolls about fire based jutsu and some genjutsu and some ninjutsu " I see you like to study " the teacher looked at a wall with Kyuzo's morning workout schedule " And your pushing your body him like this you will become a great ninja like so many ninja form the leaf Kakashi hatake your father and your uncle and so many more". Kyuzo sat down and started to read a scroll about his clan's history and responded to his teacher " I will surpass all of them i want to be the greatest ninja the world has seen the reincarnation of the sage of old." His teacher shook his head " Kyuzo you cant its impassible people only got a small fraction of what his skill was and they trained their whole lives for that small amount of power ". There was knocking at the door Kyuzo got up and answered it. It was his neighbor's wife she saw his cuts and bruises and fell to he knees " What happened who did this to you ". She started to grab Kyuzo's face he started to move his head " Some kids at school and i got into a fight thats all ". She looked at the teacher " Why didnt you stop the fight" she said a angry voice. The teacher looked scared " Well um you see i was in the nurses office with a kid who Kyuzo tossed into a tree and cut his head and the kids started to just beat on Kyuzo just because hes a uchiha". The wife looked at him " I know you and that nurse are dating so was there really a kid you had to take or did you just go and visit her". Kyuzo stepped in " Yes he took a kid to the nurse and i tossed him into a tree by accident and the kids started to beat on me because of it and they pick on me since i am a Uchiha". The teacher told Kyuzo good by and body flickered out of his house. The wife looked at Kyuzo " Well as long as your ok now im happy i came to get you dinners done". Kyuzo and the wife walked her house and the husband was out doing a mission so he was gone. Kyuzo started to eat he was so hungry that he made three plates full of food. After he was all done he was so stuff he could hardly move and the wife laughed at him " So you like my food " Kyuzo looked down yeah it tastes the same as the food my mom made for me but its hard to remember what it tasted like some days". She looked at him " thanks what are you going to do tomorrow since you have a day off of school". Kyuzo sighed " I dont know train probably ". Kyuzo got up " thanks for the meal but im going to go home and go to bed so good night see you tomorrow". Kyuzo waved and walked out the door before she could say anything she sighed what a determined kid he is she thought to her self. Kyuzo jumped into his bed and looked at the ceiling and after a hour of just looking at it he fell a sleep.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum