Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
What will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Time to See the Light [Private, No Kill] Empty Time to See the Light [Private, No Kill]

Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:15 am
Xuro was still busy doing his bit to help all the innocent civilians that were very badly wounded, traumatised and homeless. He had been working for 2 days straight, in the streets of Sunagakure. He was now currently flying on his huge clay bird just above the buildings looking for a place to take a break. He had his Brotherhood of Light cloak on, sweeping below his legs and covering his back pack which he wore under the cloak. His brotherhood of Light headband worn around head, slanted so that it covered his left Sharingan eye, hiding it from View. He found a decent shady spot, the bird then gently landing on the ground. He then got off his beautiful peace of art and sat on the a bench nearby taking a rest. He pulled out a snack he had in his pouch and began to eat it. He was busy the whole and was starving but couldn't find the time to eat. The giant bird stood above him, giving me tons of shade from the blazing desert heat of Sunagakure.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Time to See the Light [Private, No Kill] Empty Re: Time to See the Light [Private, No Kill]

Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:34 pm
Vergil would walk away from the desert, a body slumped over his shoulder. It was a deceased ninja, but from searching through the ninjas belongings Vergil would find that he was no ordinary ninja. In fact, he was a member of the BoL. An organization that Vergil had joined as a Genin, he has since become a Chuunin and stronger than the time of joining the group.

Vergil walked through the village, the body still slumped over his shoulder. When he would notice a person sitting on a bench. It was obvious whom the person was, it was the man that had introduced him to the group. Vergil truly wanted to speak to the man. He was interested in where the group was headed, he did not want to be sitting in one place to long doing nothing.

Walking up to the bench Vergil would stare at Xuro, he would then speak, "Hey." This was all he would say before bending over placing the body of Kiyamo flat onto the ground. This scene would not alarm the villagers in anyway. Since they had become used to such a sight, rather quickly. He would stare down at the body and then around at his surroundings. He would walk until he was near a thick wall, he would then lean up against the wall and stare ahead at the dead body of the boy.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Time to See the Light [Private, No Kill] Empty Re: Time to See the Light [Private, No Kill]

Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:27 pm
[Caesar wanted this topic to continue at a faster pace. So I posted hope you don't mind Nero, join in whenever you want]

Xuro had just finished his snacks when he saw someone approaching him. He identified him as his friend Vergil Hyuuga. A another member of the Brotherhood but he hadn't seen him in a long time. He wandered how strong the boy has gotten. Vergil carried a body with him. Xuro seemed a bit confused when the boy put the body on the floor, Xuro's eyes bulged with shock. He realised that that was another member of the Brotherhood, the bizarre boy he had met a few times. The was shocked to see the boy dead. Before he could ask anything, another boy came by them. The boy seemed to have known Vergil. Xuro looked at Vergil and said, "Hey Vergil, long time no see. What happened here? Why is this boy, what's name... Kiyomi or something, dead? Did you kill him." He then looked at the other boy and said, "Hey there! How you doing?"
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:45 pm
Vergil would initially be shocked to see the boy he had speared with arrive to the scene. He did not expect him to meet this kid again. Revenge..Revenge..Revenge This was all that traveled through the mind of Vergil. His entire body was yearning to rip the kid apart limb from limb. Though another thought entired his mind. It was a promise he had made long ago. The promise was that he would never kill a person that was not an Uchiha, unless the situation was unavoidable. Vergil hated that he had made such a promise, but such a thing could not be broken for he had promised on the blood of his clan that he would never betray his words. Vergil would let out a deep sigh and stare towards Caesar. "Why?" He would say this as he stared directly into the eyes of Caesar. He expected an excuse. So he would give him time to put together his words.

He would then answer the questiong Xuro had asked him. "His name is Kiyamo Yuudoku and no I did not kill him. It seemed he had killed himself when I arrived." His tone would remain leveled as he spoke, there would be no emotion in his eyes. He had expected his appearence to frighten those around him, maybe Xuro had not noticed yet. Still in all, he did not care. Looks were not important in this world. The most important thing was power, this Vergil knew. He had been offered many times within the hospital, to have the scars removed, but he refused such offers. For his body had become the picture of the world, from those he looked at him they would be able to understand this. Also it was only right, that the hatred he had inside him, managed to boil over onto the outside. The more he thought about such things the more he became relaxed.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:15 pm
Xuro had shook his head in disappointment. "What this world coming to? Why would Kiyamo do this? Nero must be informed about this. But I haven't seen him in a while. I dunno if he's still alive. Anyways its good to at least see some people still alive. We will need good strong ninja like us to look after the citizens of this destroyed village. It Is in a very sad state indeed." Xuro then looked at this other boy. "Who are you? I'm Xuro Bakuton, Jounin of Sunagakure. It seems you and Vergil have been acquainted with each other." Xuro would look at the dead body then at Vergil and then at the boy waiting for an answer.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:21 pm
Vergil would think to himself, he was trying hard to remember the kids name. It was not long before he put such a thing together. While he was within the genjutsu the large men asked him countles times to give his ryo to caesar. So with that the kid had to be Caesar, unless Vergil was horribly wrong with his guess. Vergil would remain quiet, he was tired of talking for the moment. He would let the kid introduce himself. There was no need for him to get involved at the moment. He would continue to stare at Caesar.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:24 pm
[Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry]

Nero was once again on a patrol, which happened to become ocassional after his meeting with the former (though Nero did not know it since he has not yet been informed about the new deaths) Deputy Kazekage Azaiyo Shinseina, the man who has showed Nero basic information about some people... Especially those who have been ruling Konoha, the Fire nation, so most of the world... He then suddenly heard the voice of his comrade...

"Who are you? I'm Xuro Bakuton, Jounin of Sunagakure. It seems you and Vergil have been acquainted with each other."

Xuro was talking to a man who was a stranger to Nero. He could sometimes be a nosy person. He jumped into the area, and joined the talk between the two, as he then realised that Vergil, the Hyuuga clan member friend of theirs was also there. "Hey you two..." he said, "Long time no see... Where have you been ?". He then turned to the stranger, "And who would you be ?" he would ask...
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:25 pm
[Permission to continue without Caesar till he returns]

Xuro watched the boy leave wondering what was up with him. Then a very familiar face popped up with them. It was Xuro's Close Friend and Co-leader the Scorch release user, Nero! Xuro stood up and said, "Hey Nero, yes indeed where have you been, I was worried, thought you might have been killed in the attack or whatever had happened. I was out in the village and had a very interesting meeting with someone." Xuro then lifted up the headband that slanted over his left eye, revealing his 3 tomoe sharingan. It then changed into the Mangekyou State. He then deactivated it and covered his eye again. "My sharingan seemed too have reached a new level. A Mangekyou Sharingan state... So any ways, when I had returned I saw the village in this mess. I couldn't find our Kage so I have come to the conclusion that the kage has fallen to whatever have done this!" Xuro displaced a sad look on his face, "And now I've heard from vergil that our brother... Kiyamo has killed himself. Here is his dead body on the floor." Xuro pointed to the body feeling very sad, "Lots of people, civilians and ninjas aline has been killed in this destroyed Sunagakure..."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum