Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Time to See the Light [Private, No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to See the Light [Private, No Kill]

Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:32 pm
Vergil would remain quiet for the most part , until Nero showed up. Being the leader of the group and him and Xuro most likely being the too most powerful shinobi in Sunagakure Vergil had to respect them. "Hello Nero. Do you know him personally?" Vergil would say as he stared down at the decesed shinobi, Kiyamo. He was interested to know if anyone knew him. Other than the fact of him being a member of the BoL. Someone had to know him, at least a little.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Time to See the Light [Private, No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to See the Light [Private, No Kill]

Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:46 pm
Xuro's words have echoed in Nero's mind. "The village..." he said, "The Kage is missing... Death...". He then put his hand on Vergil's shoulder as he was looking down to the ground, thinking, and talking at the same time, "Yes, Vergil... I knew him very well... Kiyamo has been missing too... Did he die ?". Tears came out of the left eye of the man, but not from his right eye... It was strange, as its reason was probably the surgery... Nero felt a difference... A change... Its reason was yet unknown to him, though he was feeling a strange bond with Xuro, as an image of the village appeared before his eyes.

[Like how Rin's image appeared before Obito's eyes ]

[MS awakening // Reasons: Az's death, Kiyamo's death, Xuro awakening it]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:00 pm
Xuro would see a change occuring in Nero. The attack on the village did not only leaving hundreds dead, injured and a path of destruction but also traumatised everyone that was alive and witnessed this. Sunagakure will never be the same again. Xuro would leave a 1 minute pause before looking back up at Vergil and Nero. "So anyway, where have you guys been?"
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:20 pm
Vergil would remain silent in Nero's moment of grief. He studied Nero watching the man, that is when he noticed it. The famous sharingan of the Uchiha clan within the eye of Nero. Vergil would sit up from against the wall standing upright he would stare at Nero. Was he an Uchiha? Was this his chance of redemption? Still, Vergil knew that the man was stronger than him. He would be wiped away in an instant if he attempted to fight the man.

For the meanwhile Vergil would direct his attention to Xuro, "In my time away I have been training intensely. I have also found the power that I had been searching for so long." Vergil would not go into detail, for he was still curious about the sharingan within Nero's eye. "Where did you get that." Vergil would say to Nero. It was obvious what he was talking about.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:52 pm
"So anyway, where have you guys been?"

"Oh..." Nero thought to himself, "Where have I been ? Wow... I didn't see the massacre, did I ? What happened ?". He then facepalmed himself, falling down to the ground... He realised why he has missed the massacre... "Do you want to know where I have been ? Idiotic... Shameful... Listen close, brothers... You see, Vergil, Xuro killed a defecting Uchiha some time ago... I can't tell how much ago exactly, and I'll tell you why... Then, we transplanted his eyes to ourselves, one each... My right, and his left eye... And then... At home... I was lying on my bed, checking the sharingan... How it looked like, which stage it was on, according to my knowledge... Then... I...". It was really hard for Nero to say the next words, not only becxause it was idiotic or shameful, but also because it was the reason why he couldn't help Azaiyo or Kiyamo during whatever that has happened that caused their deaths... "I will say what happened, but I want one thing from both of you... Please don't laugh at me... I... Trapped myself under Genjutsu... And I could manage to break out of it only really soon... If I didn't know the Genjutsu Release Technqiue, it probably would have taken a lot more time, even maybe until someone else has found me... Let's never mention this talk ever again, shall we ? Now... What do you guys know about Kiyamo ? He died, didn't he ? What happened to his body ? We must find it and give him the funeral he deserved, you know, as a kind of psychotic but friendly comrade of ours...". He then got up from the ground.

"And..." he added, "What are you guy doing here anyway ? And Vergil, please tell us more about that power you searched, which I believe to be about the H your clan. Either the history or the bloodline... You know, we are a brotherhood, not a group... We share, we don't have secrets, but knowledge... I have just told both of you the most shameful story of my life... I expect equally valued secrets.". Of course, Nero was smiling the whole time he spoke those words...

[WC: 620]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:56 pm
Approved reason Ha bee awakened Ms so on general so will Nero
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:08 pm
[Wait, hold up. Habee P.M. me a link of you Rping with Kiyamo, or whomever you are trying to get MS out of, I just went through 4 pages of search and I did not find any RP with him in it, Getting MS is a Significant loss and isn't a "OH yeah I just got MS from this because I just happened to be in the same group with him." So until you can show me significant CD with the character in question that MS activation is denied.

Nero, Can you P.M. me the links of your CD with Azaiyo and Kiyamo? I only see two pages of CD with them so far, not even completed because of Azaiyo's death, and from what I saw the information covered doesn't qualify as a significant loss. Please Send me those links in a P.M. and we will go from there. I might have missed something that would be cause for you to get MS. Thanks]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:40 am
[Anyway, the topic continues, just unsee the MS awakening. Habee's turn]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:50 am
Xuro was very tired. He had been helping people around the village for the whole week. He decided to do something interesting something that he likes, something that's Xuro's favourite hobby. He was with his friends, fellow members of the brotherhood which means they wouldn't mind him doing something to relieve his strss. Xuro then puleld out some clay from his pouch and then got ready to do some clay moulding. He took a big chunk and began forming it trying to mould something that he only made a few times. Xuro was trying to form another one of his perfect arts. The difference was that this one he only kneaded aa few times. 3 times to be exact and he never use it before. He still didn't know the extent and power of the C3 of his. He still felt although that the C4 and C0 is a more powerful stronger and higher version of the explosion release clay art jutsus, he still felt that the C3 is the most artistic and most perfect and brilliant clay art.

He began the kneading making sure he did everything correct and it was a perfect sculpture. After a few minutes, he opened his hands to reveal a model C3 in his hands. The bird-like-man model was one of his best kneading yet. He was very pleased with himself and had a huge smile on his face. He then realised he should at least try it out once and see how huge and powerful is the explosion and how perfect is this art of his. Xuro then made a clay clone and sent it off to take that C3 of his back home. The clone took off jumping from roof top to roof top till it came to Xuro's house and then hid it away where Xuro had kept all his secret clay sculptures and such. The clone then dispersed by melting down into clay. Xuro then said good bye and walked back home realizing he had some urgent duties at home to attend to.
[EXIT]
[WC: 1060, 10jp, 5 Stats & 1 C3 created (1000 words)]

Last edited by Habee007 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:02 am
Of course, the story about Nero being put under his own Genjutsu was merely a joke. Nero would have realised nobody in the area has responded him, so he kept talking. "So... What have you guys been up to ? Habee ? Vergil ?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum