Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiFri May 10, 2024 7:02 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
9 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Kaim sees the light (No kill) Empty Kaim sees the light (No kill)

Wed May 08, 2013 2:03 pm
Kaim was walking along a path with his katana inside his left hand and a bottle of beer inside his right he stop walking and he took a seat on the ground drinking his beer and he looked up at the sky thinking on how his life will be if he wasn't a ninja? when he got done with the beer kaim threw it to the side hear the sound of the beer break when the glass hit the ground. looking down from the sky kaim laid his katana across his lap he just got done with some training but he wasn't done so he thought he could take a little break from training and walk around the village.

He was hoping if he could meet somebody new cause the only people he met lately was his academy friends and other ninjas.
Standing up from the ground kaim lean against a wooden fence looking around at the buildings that seem to be made of sand and all of the other wonderful things inside sunagakue no sato.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Kaim sees the light (No kill) Empty Re: Kaim sees the light (No kill)

Wed May 08, 2013 2:20 pm
Xuro was walking through the streets of Sunagakure. He was dressed in his usual Jounin attire wearing his brotherhood of light cloak over that. He had his brotherhood of light head band tied firmly across his forehead slanting across his left eye covering his sharingan. He was just chilling looking for something fun to do. He wasn't so in a mood to train or anything like that. While walking he saw a boy he didn't see before. He approached the boy and said, "Hey there..."
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen

Wed May 08, 2013 8:15 pm
Kaim heard a voice from behind he quickly turn around looking at a boy figure standing there," Well hello the name is kaim what your name is?" Kaim asked standing there smiling he wasn't really the people type but since he was a little drunk tonight he was acting kind of weird off and on." So ugh.... what brings you here young one?" kaim then walked over to the boy with his katana inside his left hand and he place it inside his katana holder that was attached to his right leg.

Looking up too the boy, kaim was waiting for a reply.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu May 09, 2013 1:22 pm
Xuro would raise his eye brow at this boy now named Kaim. He was acting very weird, Xuro moved his heard a little closer and then he found out why. This boy was very drunk! He grinned, "oh nice to meet you Kaim. I'm Xuro Bakuton. And that's a stupid question to ask. I am a Jounin of sunagakure, this is my village, my home so of course I can walk through the streets for no reason. I never saw you before in Sunagakure before. How are you exactly? What is your full name?" Xuro looked at the drunk boy with much scrutiny wondering how the hell does one find a drunk ninja in the village. That was very rude and unmanned! He didn't tolerate it but he didn't want to judge the boy yet...
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen

Thu May 09, 2013 4:29 pm
Kaim laugh at the boy comment," Well my full name is Kaim hyuuga and don't you forget that alright Xuro" Kaim said a he rub his head and he got started to talk again," So ugh.... What ya got going on in your ninja life I must say young Xuro? I know you might think I'm weird from asking you that question cause I barely even know you but might as well make a new friend tonight" Kaim said as he kneel down fixing his boots then he stood back up looking at Xuro waiting for a reply.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri May 10, 2013 1:38 pm
Xuro begin laughing at the sense of humour the boy had. "Yes ok then cool. So you a Hyuga? A member of the elite Konohagakure Hyuga clan? That's interesting. Hey you know a Vergil Hyuga??" Xuro was surprised to see another Hyuga in Sunagakure. Sometimes he doesn't know what's going on In his village. He should keep up and keep track of all the new ninja there are and all those that enrol in the academy. Well maybe if this Hyuga proves to be as good of a shinobi as Vergil, he might just tell him about the Brotherhood of Light...
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen

Fri May 10, 2013 1:46 pm
Kaim heard the boy reply and kaim took a few steps to the right then he replied back to Xuro," Well actually I do know vergil hyuuga well as an matter of fact yesterday I had an spar with young vergil hyuuga he actually beat me up but I was able to put up a cool fight" Kaim then looked up to Xuro waiting for a reply.

(kinda short best I can do)
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri May 10, 2013 2:00 pm
Xuro was quite happy at Kaim's response. This means he could indeed prove to be an asset for the Brotherhood, "Ok well then... I don't know if Vergil told you about it. But he is part of an organisation. The organisation is called the Brotherhood of Light. I am one of the leaders. The other leader is my close friend Nero Gõka. We are an organisation that consists of all different ninja that possess unique abilities or kekkei Genkai. We all are together to form a Brotherhood consisting of different types of people belong under one name: the Brotherhood of Light. He pointed to his head band on his forehead. This is our head band that symbolises our belonging to the brotherhood. This cloak of mine is also another symbol, this being the leader's cloak symbolising my leadership. We had a lot of members but they are no more. They were too weak and fell before we could save them. I would like you to join us if you like. We will help you become stronger and help you achieve your goals. So what ya say?" Xuro smiled and gave his had forward for the man to shake if he agrees
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen

Fri May 10, 2013 2:13 pm
Kaim heard the boy spoke about some kind of organisation that called the Brotherhood of Light," Okay sounds good to me Xuro I'll be glad to join the organisation" Kaim saw the boy hand that came out kaim assumed the boy wanted him to shake it just for an agreement to join the organisation.

After kaim grab the boy hand and he shook it," Okay so when do I start?" Kaim asked with a smile on his face as he rub the back of his head again then he pull out a cigar placing it inside his mouth and the end of the cigar hung from his lips not evening gonna bothering to light the cigar to fire he just kept it just hung from his lips and kaim pull cigar form his lips and he got started to talk again.
"So tell me how many members in this organisation young Xuro?"
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri May 10, 2013 2:46 pm
Xuro was happy to see that Kaim agreed to join the organisation. He shook his hand and said, "Welcome to the Brotherhood of Light, Kaim Hyuga!" You already apart of it! But I will have to contact you next time. I will need to get hold of my co-leader. He will give you our head band and he'll mark you with the curse mark of light that all our members have. Well currently we a little low on members. It is only Nero and myself, the leaders and Vergil, the next command, we also have another new member named Jak. So we still trying to recruit more members and increase our numbers once more"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum