Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

I could eat, with a friend(open) Empty Re: I could eat, with a friend(open)

Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:28 pm
Syaoran was sitting in his room thinking for a moment until his stomach started to growl," dammit time to get something to eat," as he walked out of the room and went to the fridge to grab a bit to eat. Well he did not have any food left so he went to the local ramen shop where he had saw sora. Sitting down he would see him and smile, Sup Sora hows it going..your not still passing out are you," as he ordered a bow of pork ramen.

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:42 pm
Syaoran would smile as Sora hugged him, a bit weird but ehh it was fine," i am doing well, nothing to bad. I see, that is good to here. So what are you going to do today," as he got his bowl of noodles and started to eat them. He would sit it down as he looked over to Sora," do you feel any stronger since our spar," looking to him with a curious look.

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:10 pm
As he finishes off his bowl of ramen he would listen to Sora as he spoke," that must be a really powerful jutsu you used. Man i can't imagine what would happen if you hit me with it," as he waited for his next bowl of ramen. Something about the ramen tasted different but maybe that was just him being weird.

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:21 pm
Smiles for a moment," oh yea the immortal Sora... but even with the sharingan and your clan your still fucking strong, you went head to head with one of my kicks... not many people can say that," as he pondered for a moment," i want you to learn my fighting style, using your sharingan of course," as his bowl came and he started to eat. He would sit it down half through and smile," there is alot you can learn but use what benefits you," going back to eating his ramen.

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:30 pm
Syaoran would hold a finger up for a moment," it makes you faster, more heightened and makes both your body and speed a weapon all on its own. We can wait until you get better, but with your medical Ninjutsu it will be a deadly combination," as he finished off his ramen and ordered yet another bowl. He would nod and smile as he spoke," alright Sora it is a deal," as he laughed a little.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum