Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 12:13 amToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 11:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 11:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 10:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 10:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 10:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 9:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 9:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotYesterday at 7:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalYesterday at 3:43 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
15 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

I could eat, with a friend(open) - Page 3 Empty Re: I could eat, with a friend(open)

Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:04 pm
Shiro would be the first to look up with her red eyes as she smiles widely looking at them."Hi! I'm Shro!"said the hyper fifteen year old girl. Mina would have her legs crossed as she would be sipping at her cup which had sake in it. She would look at the corner of her eye as one of the boys tried touching her sword. But the sword itself gave off a demonic aura as she would speak"I wouldn't touch that if I was you..."she would warn the boy before turning to face them."I'm Minatsuki Takami.....rather the daughter and first born of the Raikage"

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

I could eat, with a friend(open) - Page 3 Empty Re: I could eat, with a friend(open)

Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:26 am
Syaoran would look to the both of them, Shiro and Mina as he scratched his head," why does your name sound familiar to me, anyways i am Syaoran Li," as he stood beside Sora and gave a bow,: nice to meet the both of you," he would look to Sora," so this is you sister," looking her up and down for a moment
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:32 am
Mina would swipe up her sword before the boy could lean up against it as she looked at him she would sigh."you don't listen do you"she said rubbing the cloth of her blade. Shiro was to busy eating her ramen to understand what was going on."Fathers power? I don't need his power I have my own you can believe me or not but maybe you should listen to older people boy"as she gripped the sword this time it will actually give off a demonic image of a raging demon to all who Chakra was lower then hers."I been around boy"she spoke to Syaoran.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:51 am
Syaoran would watch Sora as he stomped off..there was not much he could do at the moment to help, he did not know the sitaution. A fragment of his memory would click in his head as he looked at the women," Now i remember you..your the....Women who flicked fucking pebbles at me," looking at her in a serious kinda way. He would pay for his ramen before leaving looking to Mina," Nice to see you again, Mina-chan," as he walked out and disappeared.

EXIT
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:58 am
Mina would look at the boy who she guess was her brother run off what could she possibly do she was at that moment overlooking things. She met the boy once and didn't see him in the longest what emotions she suppose to feel was scrambled but maybe they will be fixed once this world is."Yes I was nice to see you again too"as both boys left she grabbed the jug of sake as she looked at Shiro to come on as she followed leaving the ramen shop for good.Maybe she will one day make a bond with Sora but now she was a commander her brother could get stronger only a matter of time."God daddy going to be pissed about his tab"she says leaving through the gates once more,

Exit
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum