Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
20 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

I could eat, with a friend(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: I could eat, with a friend(open)

Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:20 pm
Patting his back he would give Sora a thumbs up," if you apply with you smarts, trust me you might just make it better than its original," as his new bowl appeared he would continue to eat from it. He loved the taste of ramen and is Miso. As he was nearing the end of the bowl he would stop," YOUR A WHAT!!! so what else are you besides an Ametsuchi," sitting his bowl down. He would wonder where Azha went, but she had maybe went to see a friend or something.

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

I could eat, with a friend(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: I could eat, with a friend(open)

Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:30 pm
Listening to what he said he would sit the bowl down slowly," so my friend..is also the deadlies...strongest ninja i know...Sora what if i said that was awesome not to be offensive," he said looking to him. He did not want to be offensive or anything but that sounded cool. Looking back to him.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:07 pm
Mina had just came from sneaking into her father office the documents she was after in her bra as she walked through the district. Shiro was trailing behind her as they were just returning from a job well done maybe the melted hole she left would be fix by time her father got back. She would pace herself coming to a stop as she looked to Ramen stand as she would yawn."let's get something to eat put it on daddies tab"she would say walking into the shop sitting down on the opposite side of where the boys were her appearence was different. Not everyday you carry around a seven foot sword wrapped in a cloth and act all casual."Two orders of Beef Ramen Please, and Jug of sake put it on Raikage tab to"she ordered

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:11 pm
Syaoran would smile and nod,: damn straight who needs to be a normal ninja when you can be special," pumping his fist into the air. He would watch as Sora hopped up in his seat and ordered his ramen like a crazy man, which made Syaoran laugh hard until he started to look around the shop. The most weirdest thing would see in a ramen shop is a huge ass sword...but what was WEIRDER was the girl beside the women with the huge ass sword. He would nudge Sora with his elbow and whisper to him," hey check out those ninja over there," as he nodded his head at them.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:17 pm
Mina would cross her legs as she looked at shiro as two bowls of ramen would be put on the table along with two set of chopsticks. Mina would reach for the chopsticks breaking them apart as she would begin to eat her ramen. Shiro on the other hand picked up the hot bowl gulping down the noodles like it was her sweets."Calm down Shiro your making a scene"she would say to Shiro. Shiro would nod"but master it was sooo good I was soon hungry"she complained. Mina would sigh as it seem she was babysitting she just leaned her sword against the wall on her right in reaching distance she would just sigh as she eats.

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:51 pm
Syaoran would look at him in confusion," the most adult child i have met...acts like a kid to, well can't expect much," as he walked over with him and inspected the sword. Something about it made him feel iffy, but what interested him more was the other girl (shiro). He would walk near here and look her over for a moment, with his left eyes sharingan before stepping back an inch. He would look to the owner of the sword," i share the same inquiry as my friend here, who exactly are you two," as he looked at the both of them
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum