Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Just Relax(Private, Invite Only NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Relax(Private, Invite Only NK)

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:20 pm
Fai grins for a moment before speaking," well this place is interesting but i tend to live in the forest away from people," as he drunk his tea and sat down. He would smile as he was asked a second question," well Aiko..your eye will help me kill someone i want dead," as a wide grin appeared on his face. He wasn't kidding when he said this for he was truly serious about it. IN his crimson eye you could see the bloodlust coming from him as he grinned," However Aiko it won't be that easy of a task, last i heard he left Kumo with some girl so i have to hunt him down again," as he threw his arm to the back of the couch.

15/30
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Just Relax(Private, Invite Only NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Relax(Private, Invite Only NK)

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:40 pm
Aiko started to laugh as Fai said he wants to kill someone thats why he wanted his eyes."Well it sucks for you and I both since I didn't train my Byakugan and since I don't know what thing you gave me with my new eyes so I guess we can train and find out? I want to kill someone also but last time I seen him he beat me with one move and left I think, I don't know I blacked out. Anyways you wanna train and explore new heights of power?" Aiko grinned at the thought. It had been a long time he trained and Fai seemed like a worthy opponent.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:52 pm
Looked at Aiko with a smile," well it seems like even the gentle humans have blood lust in them. However i wonder if you can go through with it," looking at the cup. He would smile and pick it up in his right hand," so why do you want to kill this person...revenge.. a promise...or a pact written in blood," as the cup began to crackle with lightning before it broke to pieces

17/30
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:08 pm
Aiko finished sipping the tea cup as he said ''Revenge..He embarrassed me that day. I vowed myself to kill him one day..thats why I interrupted your battle to see if I was strong enough..but sadly I wasn't. Thats why I offered you to train with me. Maybe if I train with someone else I can at least gain some power..." Aiko continued to sip his tea as he waited for a response.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:12 pm
Fai kicks his legs onto the table nearby," Revenge huh?? It is always the most common one amonst the choices, but why i will never know," as he looked over to Aiko," Very well then we shall train i just so happen to have my own personal training room in this house however it has other functions, but we will not discuss those," as he laughed a little.

19/30
Eiji
Eiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:26 pm
Eiji after having gotten left behind while he was taking a really long piss from absorbing too much rain water, finally arrived at the house. The house was really nice and the grass wasn't too long either in the front yard. He ran in the house almost breaking the door down and called out, "One two I am coming for you! No, but seriously where are you guys?" As he walked through the house he came upon the kitchen where he saw them drinking tea. "Ohh can I have some?" he would say ignoring their conversation.

20/30
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:35 pm
" Very well then we shall train i just so happen to have my own personal training room in this house however it has other functions, but we will not discuss those," Aiko laughed as he heard the last part but his laugh was interrupted as the other ninja that was at the battle-scene barged at the door asking for a cup of tea."Oh great looks like we have someone to add to our training..funny thing is it'll be like fighting my own two eyes literally." Aiko pointed at the other Kumo ninja and asked "So you whats your name?"
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:17 pm
Fai's face would snap into one of pure anger," what the fuck is wrong with you go out and come back in like a normal person or your ass is dead," as he pointed to the door that was closing on its own. Fai did not mean he was going to kill him, yet the house itself. It was dangerously trapped after his parents died and Eiji was about to set off the first one in about ten seconds if he did not come in normally," if you want to live and not fall into a pitfall you need to go out and come back in NOW," as he started to get up

22/30
Eiji
Eiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:22 pm
Eiji was surprised to see the guy named Aiko awake and talking to him as if nothing important had happened, "My name is Eiji," he would say getting cut off there when Fai went on a rant about traps and going outside and coming back in like a normal person. Eiji rolled his eye thinking, "Whatever..." and walked outside to walk back in. He stood outside closed the door and rang the door bell.

23/30
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:42 pm
Aiko seen Fai's change of tone as he raised an eyebrow. Fai started to swear as he threatened Eiji that he'd put him in a pitfall. Eiji then walked out of the house rolling his eyes as he rang the doorbell."I assume your going to open it Fai..?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum