Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 2:29 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

CheckingSomeRumors{Invite only, Flashback, No Kil} Empty CheckingSomeRumors{Invite only, Flashback, No Kil}

Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:53 am
Kio walked, inside the village gates of Sunagakure. He had heard some stories spreading around Konohagakure, about the death of the Kazekage. He indeed had no real rights to be here, however he figured, since he was visiting the fire nation, he should at least visit the village of Sunagakure, which according to some rumors, had recently been attacked. He was here to pay, some respects to the Kazekage, he had hoped had defended the village as best as he could. He would never really know what had happened here, on the day of the attack, which really had only been yesterday. He had heard it as he waited for the next of the chuunin exams to start, he had used his ghostly abilities to get here rather quickly. He toured around, looking for the Kazekage's building.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

CheckingSomeRumors{Invite only, Flashback, No Kil} Empty Re: CheckingSomeRumors{Invite only, Flashback, No Kil}

Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:19 pm
AZAIYO IN THE AFTERLIFE:

"Where am I? Is this reality...purity...peace? My dimension possibly?"
Azaiyo would seemingly be in a fantasy, a fantasy created by his own mind as in reality, he was dead. A sudden shock would strike him as he could remember what had truly happened to him. "That dragonic figure?! Did it...really?!" After having an epiphany, Azaiyo would continuously ask himself more questions. He could see images of himself through bubbles, sudden bubbles that would appear in his little fantasy.

"Once I die, I'm gonna die knowing I made a good difference..."

Tears would drop down Azaiyo's ghostly face as he would say:

"I have accomplished it...my life dream!"

He could remember seeing the demon behind the one known as Echo Uchiha, Azaiyo able to have all of his fellow shinobi flee, putting his life before their own. Hopefully they didn't put themselves in more trouble. However, there was something he failed to do- kill a demon.

Sudden light would burst to no end, forming a large veil over Azaiyo's spirit, images of his clan, all of them combining with his own spirit to form the absolute within Azaiyo, Haou. With this, however, Azaiyo's spirit would seemingly be relocated in his fantasy, to a dark world.

Azaiyo's spirit would reawaken in another fantasy, a spiritual replica of his dimension.

"Show me my..."

"No..."

A sudden shadow would appear before Azaiyo, the power of this shadow somehow able to have more control over Azaiyo's dimension than the owner himself. The images would shift, revealing all past events; those of darkness, and those of light. The entire dimension would seemingly merge with this shadow as it would reveal itself. Azaiyo would be more than shocked to see the real identity of this shadow.

"YOU ARE?!"

"Yes."

"You are..."

"The Absolute of Azaiyo...Haou."

"I don't--"

"...You'll understand"

A new dimension would open, one that would bring even more shock to Azaiyo's spirit.

"Welcome to hell...the place where heroes go..."

Azaiyo would have flashbacks of the one whom had told him about this place, his killer, Echo Uchiha.

"The greater good, searing into flames...for the people..."

Azaiyo would think hard, having seen such an image, then having to see this new 'him'.

"Why are you here?"

Thoughts would cross Azaiyo's mind. Could he even understand who he truly was anymore.

"I am justice- darkness and light. I am the absolute Azaiyo, Haou."

A dark grin would come across Haou's face as he would place his palm over Azaiyo's face, the two spirits becoming one, Haou now being the Superior.

Haou would now place his hand over his face, laughing maniacally.

"Haha, that's right...I AM JUSTICE...DESTINY IN FACT...I AM A HERO!"

Dark thoughts would spread across the mind as they would reflect in the fantasy, demons appearing before Haou. Haou would respond as all of his armor would reappear, equipped to his body, his Eternal Kyukei o Seigen being an addition. Overlapping this, however, would be Azaiyo's Flying Thunder God Cloak.

"I am a slayer...a demon myself...the brightest of demons...that's how the world works..doesn't it?" Haou would laugh endlessly. He would pull three Tri-Point Kunai from his weapon pouch, having one of each towards a single demon. As there would be three demons, all would slightly move out of range, the kunai landing about 2 feet away from each one.

"Perfect!" Haou would shout, laughing once more as the Tri-Point Kunai had originally been marked with the seals of the Flying Thunder God. His Hidden Sand Cloak of Legends and Eternal Kyukei o Seigen would activate, both black and white flames shrouding around his body as a veil. "It's been a fun duel boys. However, you only go deeper in hell, right?" The sanity that Azaiyo once had would vanish in seconds, having been replaced by an even stronger being, but rather an insane, dark demon to cloud the soul. Haou would make his final move, a flash occurring before the demon's eyes as with all of his enhancements, Haou would be unreadable, his Flying Thunder God able to reach all three demons before even one could move a finger. The ninjato would slice through the throats of all demons, blood spilling everywhere as victory had been announced within no time at all.

"Is this what you have been waiting for...Azaiyo?" Haou would once again laugh maniacally, replicates of his family now appearing before him.

"I, Azaiyo, have become a better person. You are free to live your lives in peace. Live in peace, while I demolish the demons for you!"

As everything had vanished, a blank white world would appear, both the spirits of Haou and Azaiyo being in this world alone, Azaiyo having control over his spiritual body once more. A dark mirror would appear between the two spirits, Azaiyo able to read everything about Haou, whilst Haou could do the same about his 'twin'. A tainted black card shrouding in dark flames would appear before Azaiyo's side of the mirror.

"Sometimes...we have to embrace darkness in order to be a Savior." Haou would smile.

"What is this before me?" Azaiyo would ask, anger running through his spirit.

"I can see it...the darkness you want to release...the pain you no longer want to endure...the life you want to continue...your passion of seeing the light! This image before you is a card, a card enlisted with all details of your being. As you can see, the card is shrouded with dark flames, a sign of an unstable human being. Every Shinseina has a dark side. However, not all dark Shinseinas have a power like me."

"A...power?!"

"That's right. I am giving you a chance...I chance to relive yourself! A chance to embrace the world once more! However, with miraculous powers like these comes great costs. You admit you have made mistakes, failing to complete a pursuit of happiness to all people. You aren't considered a hero?! Heck...you are weak! You saw what I can do, able to annihilate demons in seconds. That's right, in order to remake yourself, you will need to include me in your life...forever.

Agony would rush through Azaiyo's spirit, the failure of completion. Azaiyo had only been Kazekage for three days before death. He would rethink about the seemingly great things he had done. Were they really accomplishments? Was his life really as he expected. As the pain would almost consume Azaiyo's soul entirely, he would reach his hand out.

"I AM NOT WILLING...TO ACCEPT FAILURE!"

Azaiyo's hand would take grasp upon the card, Haou chuckling under his breath. The fantasy would become pure black, a single source of light still remaining in this hellish dimension. Standing atop this light would be Haou, having complete control of Azaiyo as a dawn of a new beginning had come, the absolute Azaiyo finally appearing...Haou. All past memories would fade away, the true greatness Azaiyo once had...vanished. Darkness had now ruled over the Shinseina clan, a new power willing to reincarnate into the real world.

As a new power had awakened, Haou would be able to have a glimpse of the world Azaiyo died in, a 'ghost, if you may. Normally Haou would wish to stay in this hellish fantasy. However, six dead shinobi would tell him otherwise. His new image would be that of Suna itself, some kind of force leading him to having this ability. He was confirmed dead, no reason to say otherwise, but he was here, able to witness his home village in a way no living shinobi could.

Last edited by Hisashi Saio on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

CheckingSomeRumors{Invite only, Flashback, No Kil} Empty Re: CheckingSomeRumors{Invite only, Flashback, No Kil}

Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:26 pm
(Giving permission to edit, due to the fact that he requested it. o-o)
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:30 pm
Kio continued in Sunagakure, then noticing that the Kazekage's building had been missing, most likely destroyed in whatever event had accrued here. He looked around, noticing someone. Someone, only Kio could see. Actually there were a lot of said someone's. All spirits, those who had died in the destruction. He just looked at them with a neutral face, thinking. This had slightly changed his mind about leaving Kumogakure, though they seemed to have a more powerful kage than Sunagakure did, he figured it could still use extra backup in case something like this would happen, someone randomly attacking for whatever reason. He would go around talking to some of the spirits, only barely being able to understand them fully, he had not mastered this ability of the Okinaga yet, however, he could just barely understand them. Their appearances were slightly blurred however he could barely make out their face and body style. He would walk up to one, who had apparently been the Kazekage. Kio didn't know who he was about to talk to, however, he figured he would go visit most of the ones who died.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:51 pm
"This power?" Haou had asked himself, "Can I really do this?!"

For all Haou knew, he could currently be under the control of another pupil- maybe Azaiyo was getting his revenge.

"Do you want your deal or not?! I will gladly send you back to that hell, living in your body for all eternity." Haou would laugh, only to be interrupted by the six spirits once again. A new light would appear as Haou's vision of Sunagakure became brighter. Haou would question himself, having been an untraceable spirit up until now, until Azaiyo's spirit finally became vulnerable in the afterlife.

"How can you be here?! In my own world?!" Haou would shout, having no idea how these six spirits managed to break into his invincible world.

"Do you not remember, or has Haou corrupted you that much?" The Six Sages would all ask at once, their voices all combined into one. "You are still living in the remains of Shinjitsu no Tensei, the dimension that Azaiyo created himself. Whether you like it or not, we are more powerful here than even Azaiyo is, no, than you are yourself."

Haou would growl, having realized that the Six Sages were right. It was true that Haou was more powerful in terms of physicality, but Azaiyo was much more powerful spiritually. The insane-minded Haou would calm down, a grin on his face as he had never thought he could be evenly matched by another immortal, six of them to be exact.

"Are you responsible for what I'm seeing, my old home, Sunagakure no Sato?!"

"No...that power we cannot identify. The power of death surpasses us as we cannot truly die. It is said that sacred spirits can revisit the world. However, in order to do so, they were all aided by specialized shinobi, shinobi with the power of reincarnation. However, there are also stories of ghosts. As shinobi die, people say they are temporarily able to see the land in which they died. You, Haou, the darkness behind Azaiyo, died before your home village, committing only deeds of light. Maybe once you discover your once beloved village will you come to your senses...and give freedom to the one you just took over."

Haou would follow the words that these Six Sages spoke of, but how? Suddenly, Haou had an epiphany himself. Those who have already seen the good in the world can revisit it. Haou would reach his hand out, having referred to the kindness of Azaiyo as now, their souls would be bonded, a 'portal' opening before them. The portal would consume Haou entirely, bursting into shining stars as Haou had seen something he would never have guessed to see, the living. From the underworld he could see people starring down at him, unable to communicate with him whatsoever as they lived in two completely different worlds. Haou would smile, remembering the words that the Six Sages had spoken, the moral being potential. "Hello?!" Haou would shout, having visions of the world above.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:45 pm
Kio would notice, "Well.. hello there? What had happened here then?" He asked the spirit, he knew the voice wouldn't be perfect due to his contact with the spirits having not been mastered yet, though now wasn't the time to worry about that. "Who are you then?" He would ask, wondering. "Where's the Kazekage's spirit?" He asked, wondering. He began to think, if he found that spirit and communicated with it before the range of time was gone, to the point to where he couldn't talk with the Kazekage, then he could strike a deal, if he made it. He still had about six days though, enough time, so he shouldn't have to worry. (SHORT, was rushing myself <_< Sorry for any errors)
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:01 am
As the portal shone a bright light, Haou could hear a voice speak...highly unclear. He would speak as the voice greeted him:

"H...lo"

"Hello! Is anyone out there?! My name is Azaiyo!"

Haou would pause, continually speaking on Azaiyo's behalf as he would remain starring into his vision of Sunagakure no Sato, a sudden shadow appearing.

"...happened here?"

Haou would try and process what the 'broken questions' meant. He would further examine the vision as he would look to his right, only to see a giant massacre.

"The Kazekage Chambers are destroyed."

As of this moment, Haou could hear several voices coming to him at once, Haou now allowing Azaiyo to take control; Haou still being the Superior of Azaiyo's soul.

"Kazekage..."

"Sannin..."

"Sand..."

"Flying Thunder God..."

It was at this moment that Azaiyo could now understand that this voice could possibly give him an opportunity, an opportunity to be reborn...somehow. With a strong voice, he would say:

"I am the Kazekage. Kazekage Azaiyo!"

The intensity of the statement would be at high limits. The statement would result in stars appearing in Azaiyo's fantasy as he could see a ray of hope appearing before him. The quick actions he would have to make, desperate to see something extraordinary happening to him as of this moment- this he could not hesistate on.

"I sacrificed my life for my people! Now, who are you and what is your purpose here?"
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:23 am
Kio listened to the man as he spoke, he was the Kazekage, Azaiyo. "Well, well... Hm... what do I want here?" He wondered.. "Follow me.." He said, going towards a different area, he preferred to be where no one else could see him, or hear for that fact. The Kazekage chambers had been destroyed and the Kazekage killed, he began to wonder, what if he could revive the Kazekage? It had been done, and perhaps the kage here could give him something in return. Upon arriving at a point where no mortal being was, he would turn towards the Kazekage. "How about, I revive you, return you to the land of the mortals?" He would ask, saying the words with a smile. "It would be a shame that you had died for your people, and although I could revive anyone here, I am sure, that due to the fact that I can and will only revive one, your people would want you to be revived. Though my offer comes with prices." He would say, carrying a smile upon his face. A simple deal, he would provide Kio with something, in the end Kio would revive the man. "Deal then?"
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 am
"Revive?!" Azaiyo would respond, his ghostly form beginning to ascend. Reincarnation was something Azaiyo thought could ever be done. However, what choice did he have? If this man was a liar, he's a liar. If not, Azaiyo would have a second chance at making things right. However, he would also hear the word 'price', meaning there was obviously something he would have to do. Azaiyo would have to think...what could this person possibly do to him if he were revived. Azaiyo would hear voices from his family again as they would remind him of hope, the powers he once had on Earth and how miraculous they were when guiding him. Azaiyo needed to live that life again. He needed to break the limits once more and prove this time that he is a true warrior of God. "You have my word. Revive me if you can."
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:23 pm
"Yes, revive." Kio replied, though unsure if the man named Azaiyo could hear him, seeing as he looked to be thinking hard about this. In a short while he agreed, no more than a few seconds after the offer was proposed. "So, let's talk price, shall we?" Kio would say, with a small, somewhat evil looking grin. This was going to be the start of great things, Kio would hope, with what little luck he would gain something beyond what he actually needed.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum