Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

CheckingSomeRumors{Invite only, Flashback, No Kil} - Page 2 Empty Re: CheckingSomeRumors{Invite only, Flashback, No Kil}

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:40 pm
"Price?" Azaiyo would ask himself, "Am I a pawn? Is this a benefit or drawback?" With this, Azaiyo would reply. "Indeed. Lets talk price. However, be sure to acknowledge me of the purpose behind it". Was Azaiyo really getting revived; a reborn shinobi to go beyond the limits of dreams. As he would think this, a smirk would come across his face. "I want to be reborn as Kazekage Azaiyo, nothing more. If you can do that, I will reward you. If not, expect me to take it anyways. I'm trusting you. Reveal to me this price I must pay...you will have your reward."
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

CheckingSomeRumors{Invite only, Flashback, No Kil} - Page 2 Empty Re: CheckingSomeRumors{Invite only, Flashback, No Kil}

Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:46 am
Kio would begin thinking, thinking for a price for the soul to pay for his revival. "Being honest, I have no clue on what I want for you to pay me with, perhaps money, though I would know you wouldn't get it right after being revived.." He sighed, thinking.. his head thinking of anything that could lead to more power. "Do you have any special techniques then? Something that you could teach me? Or perhaps lead me in the direction to where I can learn it?" Kio would say, that had been as much as he could think. "Or you could pay me in something else that would benefit me, though I don't think I'd want anything else. Feel free to tell me if you have any idea." He began to think, how would Kio revive this man? Meh, he decided it would come to him later. "No guarantees that you will be revived INSIDE your previous, you may have to end up in a new body. Have new appearance, physical strengths may change as well. But I believe I could revive you." He said, hoping the man would agree with that.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:51 pm
Azaiyo would listen to the man's proposals. It was clear that the man was power-hungry. The Kazekage felt isolated. He had no choice but to give the man what he wanted. "Before my death, I was a master in Earth and Water techniques. However, my most powerful techniques were my unique clan powers. Only those with my DNA can use these sacred powers. Before my death, I was the only living member of the clan. However, if you revive me, I can allow you to have these powers. It'll benefit us both." Azaiyo would pause as it seemed the bright light had lost some of its shine. This would be the reaction from the man's warning of no guarantee. Sighing followed by a smile, Azaiyo would continue. "Just do your best." Azaiyo grinned. More information would come as Azaiyo would continually reach higher extents of curiosity. The fact that he could possibly become unrecognized by his own village was shocking. However, Azaiyo had to do it. "If you have to give me a new body, be sure to make it good-looking." Azaiyo would chuckle. His memories of the past would ensure he would still the same path...no matter what.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:00 pm
"Those with your DNA huh?.." He considered the possibility, he could make a simple trade, reviving the man for some of his DNA, wouldn't even have to be much. "Alright, give me some DNA, doesn't have to be much, and I'll revive you. I may require just a bit of your DNA to begin the reviving process though, do you have an area, preferably out of the Kazekage chambers and the building? Maybe an old home?" He asked the ex Kazekage. "A strain of hair would do.." He continued. He heard the Kazekage cracking a joke about the appearance, Kio gave a slight smile, "Well I'm sure anything will be better looking than what you used to look like." He said, his voice would give off the sense that he was joking, seeing as he was, though he had no idea on the appearance that could be made.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:31 pm
The scene had officially seemed miraculous. To think there was someone out there who could fix mistakes and revive the dead was astonishing. "Alright, you have a deal. Once revived, a strain of hair will be granted as a reward. Is there anything else you would like to discuss about the procedure?" As Azaiyo would finish his speech, another comment had been made. It had seemed as though this man required shelter to begin his experiment. Acknowledging this, Azaiyo would respond once more. "Before the chambers, I lived in a large dormitory. This place is located safely on the outskirts of the training grounds. I had the shinobi flee before I died, so there should be plenty of room. A joke would arise as Azaiyo would chuckle, following the joke with one of his own. "I wasn't just given Kazekage due to capabilities. Somebody needed a leader with good looks too."
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:57 pm
Kio listened to the man known as Azaiyo tell him where he once lived. Earlier he said he would get a strain of hair for reviving him. "Alright for where the location is, though, the strain of hair is a bit, ehhh. Not worth it, perhaps a bit of blood, easier to work with. Not much, just enough for a small shot." Kio continued, then listened to the man continue on with the stream of jokes. "Guess they couldn't find someone good looking then, if they choose you in the end." Kio continued, countering the joke with another joke. His voice had the slight hint of disappointment, as though his joke were the truth, not being able to find anyone good looking within the entire village. "Well, I'll be on my way." He said, if the man didn't want to give blood, Kio could find the DNA of the man there. Though he wasn't so heartless to leave the man unrevived. He could probably bring his soul back.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:16 pm
The ghost of Azaiyo had become less patient by the moment, a miraculous technique like this making him too eager to wait. "You need blood, huh? Well, that is quite an easy thing to find." Azaiyo's ghostly vision of Sunagakure would expand as he would look to his right, towards the Kazekage Chambers. Below the now crumbled building would be a large blood spill surrounding a burnt corpse. "Look at the chambers." Azaiyo would comment. "Below the crumbled rocks reveals my blood, staining the sand very clearly. We can use some of that for the procedure. Azaiyo would answer nothing more unless more discussion would be needed, only awaiting a response from this man of how they can now proceed, IF they can.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:22 pm
"Alright then.." Kio would reply, though worrying that he couldn't implant it into him. "Though I doubt I could put the blood mixed in with sand in it.. or whatever else.. got any blood stored in the hospital for an emergency or something?" He would finish, not joking. He could use that blood to both put into him and get the DNA of this man's clan, and use it to revive him.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:42 pm
Azaiyo had become a bit concerned, the very time-consuming effort of revival becoming much longer than expected. Yet again, he didn't understand the specialty overall. The more this man talked, the more memories would come to Azaiyo's head. "Yes, they do have blood stored in the hospital. As the Kage, my blood samples were stored separately." Having said this, a quick chuckle would arise, Azaiyo's arrogance possibly unnecessary in his previous statement. "No medics are present, so your entry will be just fine. I had all shinobi flee while I was alive, the first I saw being patients and medical nin." Things had seemingly become easier. With no shinobi around meant no obstacles around, also meaning no time to panic. Azaiyo had become much more confident, the steps required becoming now faster than expected.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:00 pm
"Right, thanks." Kio said, moving his way to the hospital, getting himself a blood sample for the technique he had been creating for the past few minutes in his head, though he had no idea on whether or not it would work on any first attempt. He took the blood, then activated his ghost transformation technique, then left Sunagakure at high speeds.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum