Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

A Training Session (Sam & Prim P/NK) Empty A Training Session (Sam & Prim P/NK)

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:01 pm
The clouds hanging over head didn't seem to bother Prim any at all. Nasty weather seemed to cheer her up. It had ever since she was a child. Luckily there were areas inside the gate as well as outside the gate that made it possible for Pirm to train even though she was grounded. Viper had been very clear with her that night about her punishment for nearly getting herself killed, yet again. And she was just glad Nightshade was ok after the small incident where she had somehow managed to end up in the Volcano Village. Even though they are still not sure what happened. Prim was as concerned for Samaruo because it seemed ss though he was about to go on a killing rampage that day. "True love is so romantic." Prim smirked to herself. Yes, at heart Prim was a lover not a fighter, unless you made her mad. The examples were made out of some people she had ran into on missions, needless to say they didnt survive and no bodies were found.

Prim walked over to the field and looked around, this would be the perfect spot, away from civilization and prying eyes she could actually be able to train, and hopefully she would run into someone else who wanted to as well. Her last two sparring sessions kind of ended up in her losing, yet she did end up getting a date. How weird when you can find someone in a situation like that. It had began to sprinkle a little and she could here the thunder. Luckily she would still be able to train, the weather really had no effect on her training abilities.

word count: 281
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

A Training Session (Sam & Prim P/NK) Empty Re: A Training Session (Sam & Prim P/NK)

Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:10 pm
The weather was indeed a cloudy one; such dark weather would surround the field of the training grounds. Samaruo, the young Uchiha, would make his way towards the center of the field as he could see it while making his way through the woods. He would come to train here, to sharpen his skills as a shinobi, as all shinobi should. While he was quietly walking through the empty woods of the village, he would make his way towards the field, a shortcut that was none too few. But in travels, he would notice that someone else was here, someone, familiar. He saw the figure; he then leaned against the wide tree, looking over as he stuck out his head out slightly, to only see Primrose, his close cousin.

While he was observing her, he would then develop a thought, one that was strange yet tempting. Such a thought would be to both of their advantages, yes, he would carry on with his idea. “To some, Prim”, Samaruo would say. He had also caught the few words that she spoke off, words of love. His words would echo to Prim as his hand would crawl out of the shadows of the woods, wrapping them around the tree like a snake; And finally, his head would lean outwards, out of the shadows to get a clearer picture of the familiar figure. His head was also leaning against the tree as he would wait for her to turn around towards his direction. He was currently 10 meters away from her, directly behind her to be exact.
“Love can be express in so many ways Prim, countless ways. Hmm, the word Romantic, can’t even sit next to most of those categories, in good ways, and bad.” Samaruo would then cease to continue on about that subject, seeing how that could turn into an unwanted debate. “So what is the famous Primrose doing here?” Samaruo would see what she was doing here, so that he could figure out if his idea could come to pass.

My word count is 341.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

A Training Session (Sam & Prim P/NK) Empty Re: A Training Session (Sam & Prim P/NK)

Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:37 pm
Eh?"Prim mumbled turning around to see who was behind her! "Samaruo? I guess I was right, you and Nightshade are in love." She smirked looking at her cousin. She recognized the voice instantly. "I am here to do some training of course. This is one of the few places I am still allowed to go. You wouldn't want to see what would happen to me were I to step foot out of the village gates. Trust me you have never seen Viper or ANBU move so fast in your life!" Prim had to snicker while saying it, even though it was true, it sounded so ridiculous. Of course she knew that these things were necessary to keep her protected, she had a horrible habit of getting herself into trouble. "Of course I guess I can't blame them, we Uchiha are a very hunted clan, are eyes are worth millions to missing nin I am sure." She flashed her eyes on for a second. Considering she had Mangekyou Sharingan now, she couldn't leave them on for long periods of time, she had them on for ten seconds then shut them off.

"Anyways, how long have you and Nightshade been together? At least she has a decent guy." Prim smiled trying to change the subject to a not so grim one. Samaruo was a decent guy, most people she was related to were good people. She figured if he as out here at least she would have a partner to train with, he seemed to be as into training as she was.

words: 542
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:47 pm
While partially remaining in the shadows, Samaruo would see that his words would be misinterpreted, a mistake on his part no doubt. He would also come to understand that she was here to do some training as well, a fortunate coincidence at that.

However, his mood would turn ill as he saw what Prim did, her eyes, not of the sharingan. Samaruo’s face would harden with anger; the stress upon seeing such a curse upon her would crush him from the inside and out. How would one that was supposed to be protected from harm acquire such accursed eyes? His mind would focus on Viper, the man who was supposed to protect her from a thing such as this. Regardless of what Viper said, even though he had slightly agreeded to his logic, Samaruo would rather not see such a curse upon Prim.

Samaruo’s face would return back to normal, its clam collected self. “We… have been together for a while, not too long.” He would say this as a way to deter himself from his own frustration; it would work for the time being. It would seem that his meeting with Viper would have to arrive ahead of schedule, such a disappointment he felt.

“Anyways, how about we do a little training together, just to see how you progressed. Who knows, you might even best me.” Samaruo would then fully reveal himself as he would walk out of the shadows. He would be wearing his full kimono, which was fully equipped with tools and such, preparing him for training. His eyes still remained dark, as he chose not to use his bloodline ability until he felt it was time. Now that he was out of the shadows, he would be standing roughly ten feet in front of her. His eyes would catch her arms, as he would be prone to watch peoples arms, seeing which one they would be most dominate in.

“What do you say, Prim?”, waiting for a reply.

My word count is 673.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:01 am
Listening to Samaruo talk and staring at his gaze she realized something was perplexing him. Thunder rumbled overhead of them. Primmy smiled a smirk that was becoming very characteristic for her as of late. The rain had lightened up a tad bit and the lightening added a special effect to their soon to be spar.

"Sure Samaruo, we can spar." Prim said to him. "Go easy on me okay?" Prim said trying to lighten the mood. She felt she needed to spend a little time with her cousin Samaruo, he was one of the few people who seemed to care about her, next to Viper, Akina, Nightshade and Arashi.

"What seems to be bugging you? We can talk and train together. I am a good listener." Prim said to him. She was concerned about him. As many years as they have known each other and the influence he and Viper had on her is waht had always given Prim her strength and drive. They influenced her to be who she was.

"I will make a deal with you, you tell me what is bothering you and I will tell you what's on my mind. Something a lot of people wonder about lately." Prim was hoping the deal would work and they would be able to have an interesting conversation as they sparred."If you don't mind sparring in the rain." It really did not bug Prim, she liked the rain. "Winner supplies dinner." She added another light joke.

words: 788
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:01 pm
Samaruo chuckled a bit as Prim’s bet, “Hmm, ok, but no ramen.” Samaruo detest the sight of ramen, for it grew too old from him, due to the numerous amount of times he had to dine on such a... meal.

Samaruo now standing 10 feet from her would then begin the spar, he would abide by Prim’s other request, starting things of at an easy pace. He would quickly move his wrist as a kunai would slide out of the sleeves of the kimono, Samaruo would not be hold a in his right hand. However, this act had happened along with his swift dash towards prim. His right hand would quickly extend outwards once he was in striking range, this would be an easy attack, as it was easy to counter, in numerous ways. The kunai blade tip was facing to the right of Samaruo, as he held the kunai with the ring pointing up and the blade section pointing downwards. He would mean to make an upwards slash, that would make a rip to prim ‘s neck, but since this was a spar, he would only move across her neck, without touching her neck if she didn’t counter it. The slash would be coming on Prim’s left side.

While doing this, he would wonder how Prim has developed. Though disappointed in Viper, he would hope to see what he had taught her. He would once again be filled with disapproval with Viper, Prim was not meant to develop such eyes. The words of Viper would shuffle through Samaruo’s head,

"These eyes are both a curse, and a gift. I guess they are to remind us why we fight, we fight so the ones we love do not have to, and we die so they do not have to. The power gained in my opinion, is a second chance so we can make sure it never happens again, that no one else has to die in our lives."

Samaruo left her to him so that she wouldn’t have to fight, so she wouldn’t feel that sort of pain.

The clouds would continue to hover over the area, creating a depressing mood. Samaruo would then notice the lake that was nearby, another useful thing he could use in this fight. But for now, he would wait to see what Prim would do.

My word count is 1062.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:17 am
Prim smirked upon Samaruos comment on ramen. She was rather sick of the ramen herself. Fried rice and sushi, which had become quite common as of late for her and Nightshade. Maybe Samaruo would not mind it either, although her fried shrimp was good to. "I will make fried shrimp for us, I am a good cook." Prim chuckled with her smirk. She turned her eyes back on to clock his speed, he was a fast runner, she was impressed. She noted he had a weapon in his hand. Her first response was to dodge then body flicker behind him. After she body flickered behind him, she decided to ask a question since this spar was also a conversation time for them.

"You seemed a little upset today, what is wrong, care to talk?" Prim asked as she prepared to do do a fire jutsu. A simple fire ball, thats all. She is not into doing anything to serious yet, it was just a spar after all. And it was her first one she had ever done with her cousin Samaruo Uchiha. She focused her energy and looked right at Samaruo as she held up her hands did the hand signs and expelled a fireball from her mouth. Not a very big one, just a average sized one.

wordcount: 1006

Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:30 am
Prim would successfully evade the kunai strike, as was to be expected from a ninja like herself. He also liked the kinds of food she mentioned, a dish like that would offer a far more delectable taste then ramen. When she body flickered away, he would turn around as he heard her voice from behind, asking a question about his state of being. Samaruo also noticed that she had made a few hand signs; a ninjutsu was her next move. “How does Viper treat you? Is he more like a brother or a father?”, Samaruo would ask as he would too body flicker to Prims’s right side this time, moving around the ball of fire to avoid the fireball jutsu was aimed for him. “I’m just curious is all”, as Samaruo would need to figure out more about him, before he would meet with Viper once more, he was unprepared last time. When Samaruo moved to her right side, he would bend down quickly as he swung his right leg towards Prim’s shins, attempting to knock her down to the ground, this taijutsu move was known as Sweeping dragon tail, a basic move but effective if used in conjunction with other taijutsu moves. If all went well, Prim would fall to the ground, as Samaruo would then gain some distance away from her on her same right side, 10 feet to be exact.

Samaruo would want to her response; he would want to know this as soon as possible. Viper may have changed Samaruo’s views a bit, but he would still like to know more about him before their next meeting. No, this wasn’t fault finding, this getting to know the leader of the village a bit more. Samaruo would remember that brief moment, where he saw Viper as he role model, something he wanted to be.

My word count is 1369.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:58 am
Prim's face twisted into a smirk. Samaruo was fast on his feet, training with him would mean she would successfully get something out of this besides knowledge of what was going on in their lives! Prim did not get to see Samaruo very often, Nightshade apparently saw more of him than she did. When he body flickered away then next to her, she had heard his question. Prim thought of what to say to him as she dodged his attack. Samaruo was very protective of Prim and Nightshade to. Most of the Uchiha clan seemed to be very protective of those they deemed their own, so she wasn't surprised.

"To be honest he is a little bit of both. He can be very brotherly but he has been like a father to me a few times to. After having to deal with me to the extent he has, I am surprised he has not got gray hair yet." Prim chuckled looking at Samaruo. "I do remember when we were growing up, you were a lot like a brother to me to. Always looking out for me. You still do it." Prim smiled as she went for a kick to his stomach with her right foot. She was not good at Physical combat, but maybe she would be a little better after this spar.

Wordcount: 1,228
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:06 am
The kick would be unsuccessful, as Prim dodged it with ease. She would then return the kick towards Samaruo’s stomach, but he would not let such a blow strike. “I see”, Samaruo said with a low tone of voice. It would appear as though Viper has gotten deep with Prim, but Samaruo thought why the eyes, why would he let her develop such eyes? As she would attempt to kick him with her right leg, Samaruo would then take action. Still armed with the same kunai knife that he used on her from before, he would once again use his teleportation technique, to evade the kick by moving to the left of the oncoming kick. As he moved at a fast speed, he would circle around to prim’s back side, attempting to place the kunai knife on the back of Prim’s neck, centering it. It would not pierce her in any way; she would only feel the cold steel tip of the steady knife, if all worked out.

Samaruo would then wonder about something, her eyes. This would be Samaruo’s second time seeing a Mangekyou sharingan in person. He wondered what it would be like to face someone who wielded such eyes. Surely someone who has awakened such eyes and being under the protection of one such as Viper, would have some training with it, but even that thought was unsure to him. It was a bold request from Samaruo, but he felt that he needed to know much power Prim possessed. “Have you ever used your Mangekyou sharingan in actual combat?” Not only would this be a question that would determine whether he should proceed in prompting her to use her new eyes in this spar, but would also see how she was put in such a situation to gain these eyes.

My word count is 1672.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum