Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

A Training Session (Sam & Prim P/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Training Session (Sam & Prim P/NK)

Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:17 am
Samaruo had managed to evade the attack, Prim had expected as much. What she had not expected was his super speed and apractically appearing behind her! She could feel the tip of a weapon on her neck. He wouldn't harm her and she completely trusted him. Prim also remained very still. She had planned to react until he asked her a question.

have you ever used your Mangekyou Sharingan in battle?

As the storm raged over them, Prim remembered the one mission she had used her eyes. She had killed three people on that mission using Amaterasu! She sighed as she turned to face Samaruo. Her eyes were off, using them can cause her to go blind and she knew this. "Yes, I have, I used them on a mission...I used the jutsu Amaterasu against three missing nin trying to come after me and Nightshade." It was the only way to tell him. It felt better to get it out again. There were now only three people who knew about Prims usage of Amaterasu now. Samaruo, Viper and Nightshade.

"Samaruo let's take a break. I have something I need to discuss with you my dear cousin." Prim said. She was getting wet now and figured they could stop for a bit. "Its about Nightshade." She knew if she explained it to him, he would understand. Nothing could break the bond he shared with Nightshade.

Wordcount 1465
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

A Training Session (Sam & Prim P/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Training Session (Sam & Prim P/NK)

Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:45 pm
her neck area upon hearing her answer his question. His eyes would widen at the fact that she was able to use the fabled black flames, known as Amateresu. Was her skill level that advance, was she holding back during this spar? He would wonder in silence for a while. His head would overflow with these theories. Samaruo would then ask her to use them right here, right now. He wanted to see how much Prim was progressing, his interest was peeking.

But before he could ask her, he was told that they should take a break. Samaruo didn’t want to, but the break wouldn’t be a simple breather, it was going to be a little talk about Nightshade. Samaruo would then walk around her on her right, standing straight up as he placed his kunai knife into his weapon pouch. “So what is the matter with her, Prim?” He would say this with a deadpan face, dropping his surprised face from earlier, while standing side by side with her.

My word count is 1861.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:33 pm
Prim sighed and looked away from her cousin not knowing how to start. "Samaruo, let me start from the beginning. First off, you should know a lot about genjutsu, we are Uchiha of course You know how powerful genjutsu is and what it can do. A single glance can alter a mind and in some cases kill. I know you are aware that for a while I was acting different. Let me go back to the beginning. When I was younger and left home because of how my father would talk down about me, I use to hang out in the woods on the borders. A young girl who was my age from Kumo use to be out there as well. She had a situation she wanted to escape to. Her mother had died giving birth to her twin and her. Then her father was killed, and her twin and her had never liked each other. She hated authority because her father had been killed by his fellow shinobi and no one would do anything about it. She was not a killer, she was a missing nin because she had to escape from her problems. After I came back to Konoha and Viper let me move in with him, I met up with this girl a few times and we had a few spars because she wanted me to come back out there with her. At one of our meetings Viper showed up, and instead of killing her like most Kage would have done, he saw something in her. He used genjutsu to erase her memory and alter her mind like he had done with me after a really traumatic experience. He altered my mind a second time to, and shortly after that, you and her met. Nightshade Arashi was that girl. She changed her entire life, and now I kind of told Viper it was okay to give her back her memories. I just want you to know that I can tell how much she loves you, and I hope that Viper giving back her memories of who she used to be, isn't going to change how you feel about her. Nightshade is a person with a good heart and She is a good person. Since being in Konoha she has changed her ways, and Samaruo, she really and truly loves you, and she is going to need you, because I don't think she will handle it to well having her memories back. Please don't think any less of her because of her past. Nightshade is not that person anymore." Prim said as sh finally looked up at Samaruo. She was hoping he would still love Nightshade and want to be with her, she knew that she had to tell him about Nightshade because she was not sure Nightshade would handle everything to well.

words: 1,941
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:34 pm
Samaruo would remain how he was, his deadpan face would stay as it was, staking in the new found information. All of this was unknown to him, all this time, it was a lot. He would then look down to the ground, staring at his feet while saying the only words that he could think of at this point. “Well that’s new.” What else could Samaruo say? He took a couple steps forward away from Prim, wondering about Nightshade. He staggered a bit as he continued to think about it, especially the part about authority. He hated authority at a time too, it still bugs him to the day, but he learned to coop with it.

“Prim, thank you for telling me this, I do love Nightshade. But, do you think it was right to return her memories?” Samaruo then turned to Prim as he would now be staring towards her. “If what you said is true, about her past life, about everything she had gone through, the death of her father and mother, not to mention that one of them was killed by their fellow shinobi, a twin brother that has been away from her for far too long…” He would stop as he would remember their same situation; Prim had left their home, leaving Samaruo. However, soon a feeling had arisen from the depths of Samaruo, a feeling that had to be expressed. “No!” He said, squeezing his fist, empowers his tone. “You see, this is what I’m talking about, authority. You know what; I think that I know what Viper is doing.” He started taking a couple steps forward. “Turning you, changing you, into his little kunoichi version of himself. Listen to what you just did Prim. You made friends with a girl who was trying to kill you, after she had a her mind wiped so you say. Giving her a new chance at life, which is above all a RARE chance at that!! Only to have her fall in love with someone that in turn loves her back with all his soul, giving both him and her even more of a reason to enjoy this new life. Then you “kind of told Viper it was okay to give her back her memories”… WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT PRIM, WHAT?” a small tear would fall down from Samaruo’s left eye. “Why’d you do it Prim, why would you undo something like that.?” Samaruo then wondered what could be going on with Nightshade, it obliviously wasn’t good.

"Nightshade", Samaruo said, as his mind would continue to fall back to her. What she has gone through would be nothing but hell Samaruo thought. Even though she was given a second chance to live a normal life, to keep her away from her past so that she would be free from her trouble history, she was once again brought back into that. Samaruo could not wrap his head around that, it was nothing but complete nonsense, to undo what should have been kept undone. Samaruo could see it now, going to her side as she would be tearing her head open to figure out what is real and not real. She could go insane Samaruo thought. But why would Prim do such a thing, why would she throw her back into such state of mind? Samaruo had mentally made arrangements to make sure that that sort of thing would not happen.

“I love you Prim, but maybe you can see why I hate authority now. It’s not about the person in charge, it about what it does to that person. Authority causes so problems that even a strong man such as Viper himself, has had to undergo such problems.” He made his way until he was face to face with her. “You weren’t ready to make such a call, Viper messed up big time. Did you even think about what kind of stress she would go undergo?”

Samaruo would then cease all of his words so that he could let her take it all in, but not until he would finish them with one last sentence. Such calls like that are not to be made without heavy consideration, since it has to do with someone’s life, Nightshade’s future. He strongly believed that she was better off living in the little fantasy world that she had been placed in. Shaking his head, he would reveal the final words, all of them out of love for Prim. “Prim, you are not a God, nobody is.”

[My word count is 2606. sorry I didnt post in a while, but now i have alot more time than i did before."]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:17 pm
"I never said I was God, nor would I ever say such a thing! I just didn't like lying anymore, and since my memories came back I felt hers should be to! Samaruo why do you hate Viper so much? When everything went bad with my parents he took me in." Prim said as tears of guilt streamed down her cheeks, visible through the rain. She wrapped her arms around Samaruo. He was ver clearly shaken by the issue, he truly did love Nightshade. He was also ver worried about Prim.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:08 am
Samaruo scoffed at Prim's remark, saying that she was never a God. Her actions would say otherwise, in Samaruo's opinion. "Is that so Prim, well look back at your actions. Changing someone’s life because you felt like it, because of your judgment alone, its all the same Prim."

Then Prim's question to Samaruo would cause him to think for a while, it was a strange question, but one that Samaruo himself had a hard time answering. Why did Samaruo hate Viper so much? He took a while to come up with a reply; obviously he was lost for a moment. "I...", he said in a low and soft voice. Samaruo would back away slowly as he quickly spun around; his long black hair would flutter a bit. "I dont hate Viper", he said in a strong and declarative tone of voice, but also showed signs of unsteadyness. His fingers would constantly shuffle, and with his back turned, he was able to hide his doubtful facial expression. "I, just don’t like the position he is in, that’s all."

Then, Samaruo would then feel her arms wrap around him, as Prim would express her feelings towards him. The two would just stand there together, while the rain would continue to pour down on them. Samaruo would just remain how he was with his hands dangling down to his side, with a slight arch in his back, while Prim would seemingly hold on to Samaruo .Looking down to the grown as he would take this time to collect himself, he felt bad for yelling at her.

"Prim, im... sorry i yelled at you. Its just that, well you see what happens to peop...", Samaruo would finish with a heavy sigh. "Next time, just... think more carefully, ok?"

[My word count is 2930]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:34 pm
"Releasing him from the hug, she looks up at him. "You are right. Maybe I should be more careful in how I think and do things." Primmy sighed as she looked up at the sky. "Can we go back to your place? I am a little concerned about Nightshade. After hearing the truth she seemed very confused, and when I left her, she was sleeping, but not very easily." Prim added. Samaruo was very caring towards her and Nightshade much like Viper was."I was very upset when my memories came back. They came back the same day I got the news about Taro Senju's death." Prim remembered as she began to walk to Samaruo's place.

w/c= 2148
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:59 am
Samaruo would smile a bit as he would turn back around to Prim's face, once she let go. He would see that his words had reached her, causing her to think more carefully in the future. "Yeah, good Prim."

Soon after, Samaruo would hear the suggestion of returning back to his place, to check on Nightshade. Samaruo would instantly agree with this, as that was one of his main concerns. "Yes, we need to check up on Nigthshade, to see if she is alright, or still herself." He would think about how this would play out, now that Nightshade was brought back to her old self, a person that Samaruo didn't know himself. How would she act now, would it be the same or completely the opposite? Samaruo would then take a few steps towards the direction of the exit. "Let’s go Prim", he would say, as he made his way out of the training grounds and back to his place, along with Prim if she chose so.

[My word count is 3098. 15 stats, 30 jp]
[Exit]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:46 am
(forgot to put exit with Samaruo, so this is the exit post)

w/c is 2148
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:23 pm
Approved then for the stats/ jP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum