Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Mitz Vs. Lightwind (Private, No kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mitz Vs. Lightwind (Private, No kill)

Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:36 pm
[How can you lock my eyes in when I'm not looking at you?????]
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Mitz Vs. Lightwind (Private, No kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mitz Vs. Lightwind (Private, No kill)

Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:17 pm
[Because you didn't respond to the event, so it happened. I locked eyes with you, and you didn't avert your gaze.

It was like an attack,

Sayomi would lock eyes with you is the same as Sayomi would punch you

Same as if I posted that I punched you in the face and you never posted a dodge, it would also become a confirmed event.

Since you didn't (dodge) or avert your gaze or even mention it, it became a confirmed event.]
Mitzukai
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:27 pm
Mitzukai noticed Saymi jump in before her bullets get hit. "Sayomi?" She wondered why he stopped the attack. She decided to just trust him. She followed Sayomi to the hospital as they took Chishiki to the hospital. As they entered the hospital she watched as Sayomi arranged it to where CHishiki could not move. Not knowing what else to do she decided to ask him. "What would you like me to do? She asked Sayomi.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:32 am
[No ... a glare/Eye lock is NOT like an attack. It's Godmod if you say i'm lockign eyes with, while I'm fighting Mitz.
Sure if you punch me and I don't post a dodge, i'll get hit. But you have to have me interacting with you if you want to lock into my eyes]
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:27 pm
lying to this, but I'm just gonna point out -

Sayomi: He lifted his headband and would lock eyes with the boy, measuring up his worth to the visitor of the Volcano village.

Light's Reply: Chishiki would look at Mitz moving. (And)
[color=orange]Fire release: dragon fire bullet!
went through his head and the bullet was aiming for Mitz in an incredible speed.

Meaning
that Light wasn't looking at Sayomi, and wouldn't lock eyes due to him
focusing on Mitz. o-O Sorry for replying to this, just trying to help.]
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:44 pm
[Tried editing the mess up, beginning is "Sorry for replying to this"*]
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:42 pm
[Its a disguised attack, hopefully you realize this since you also have a Sharingan... XD

You're not interacting with me, just like not interacting with someone who is punching you means you get punched.

"He lifted his headband and would lock eyes with the boy,"

This would be countered by "As Chisiki was fighting Mitzukai, he paid no attention to Sayomi" or something like he ignored Sayomi completely, averted his gaze, etc.

I said I'd lock eyes with you and it became an event that happened since you failed to acknowledge or respond to it

Also:

"He lifted his headband and would lock eyes with the boy, measuring up his worth to the visitor of the Volcano village.

The boy was planning to spar with his slave, definitely a welcome challenge for Mitzukai needed the practice. Sayomi smiles gently to Chishiki before speaking: "

You looked at him before the fight commenced.

" "Let's do it!" Mitzukai said as she held up her hands and aimed them at Chishiki. The first move of the spar would be hers and she would make sure to show him what a Volcano Village ninja could do!

Chishiki would look at Mitz moving. She was pointing her fingers at him, he had seen this before, but could it be?"

You never achnowledged me

"Chishiki would look at Mitz moving."

Since you never stated where you were looking before, I maniped you to look into my eyes, which puts you in the current situation you are in.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:26 pm
[Well either way, it doesn't matter. I'm going to 48 hour this]

Sayomi looked down at the constrained and barely conscious man. He took his fingers and peeled back the eyelid, smiling for a moment before plucking the eyeball from Chishiki's eye socket. Unbelievable pain would undoubtedly be felt. Next came the other eye. Second verse same as the first, as with a simple pluck Sayomi now possessed both of Chishiki's Sharingan eyes. He places them in a small empty glass container for now, keeping them in his pocket for use later. Maybe he should give them to Mitzukai? That could prove to be an interesting experiment.

"Mitzukai, lets go" Sayomi orders when she asks what he wanted her to do. From a nearby operations table, he would bite the cap off of a syringe, then plunge it into the girl's arm administering anisthetic.

If all events had gone as expected so far he would have a barely conscious girl following him, and a poor boy without eyes anymore binded to another operating table. Now a solid question remained. Should he give the boy a set or normal eyes, or just dispose of him completely?...

With a kunai knife equipped in his hand, he would plunge the blade into the unconscious boy's neck, likely resulting in immediate death.

He then motioned for Mitzukai to follow him. If all events went to perfection he would have both eyes, a dead boy on the operating table, and Mitzukai following him out of the room. If everything went accordingly, Sayomi would leave the room.

[Sayomi Exit]
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:45 am
"Chishiki would look at Mitz moving."

Since you never stated where you were looking before, I maniped you to look into my eyes, which puts you in the current situation you are in.

I said that Chishiki was looking at Mitz, meaning that i didn't look at you, you manipulate and doesn't get the words I wrote.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:12 am
Sayomi, do you have a traveling topic to goto Kirigakure? If not, this topic is voided.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum