Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Mitz Vs. Lightwind (Private, No kill) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mitz Vs. Lightwind (Private, No kill)

Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:07 pm
First of all, no it wouldn't be, this has nothing to do with that.

But yes, I do have a traveling topic:
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t13329-the-gates-of-hell-openprivate

---

You said you would look at Mitz moving, but you didn't state where you were looking beforehand, I manipped that to be my eyes.

Either way, I 48 houred you and exited, so it doesn't matter anymore.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Mitz Vs. Lightwind (Private, No kill) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mitz Vs. Lightwind (Private, No kill)

Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:15 pm
You were still in Kiri at the moment you killed me.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:46 pm
No I wasn't,
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t13338-the-bloody-mist-gets-bloodier

I'm in Kiri at 10:12 p.m.

I killed you and exited at 6:26 p.m.

I was still in Volcano.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:10 pm
M'kay then. I'm dead I guess?
Even though you made CHishiki look you into the eyes.
I don't see how you were able and allowed to manipulate me to look you int othe eyes. If I write ''Chishiki was looking at Mitz moving'' why are you allowed to say that I locked eyes with you???

Other than that ... Also, I didn't have a traveling post, is it then void?
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:15 pm
Think of things in terms of time. BEFORE you "looked at Mitz moving" you didn't say where you were looking. You wrote that you looked WHEN Mitz moved, and not before. Meaning that I can say you looked into my eyes BEFORE you would look at Mitz moving.

And no, you don't need a traveling post to every village, and you already stated how you got here legitimately after meeting Mitzukai, which was the traveling part. Sam was making sure that I wasn't in two major topics at once, which I wasn't as you can see from the time on each.

So yes, you're dead. As a Uchiha I wanted your eyes, and hanging out with a couple missing ninja is not a good idea when you have those things XD

If you create a new character and really want your stuff though, I'll let you come in and take it. I won't really have a reason to attack you anymore since I already have the eyes. You can basically take everything you had so you don't have to start from scratch, including old content, jutsu, weapons, that sort of thing. Technically I didn't take any of that stuff when I exited.
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:39 pm
[Lighwind here :3]
The long walk from Kumo to Suna ... Since he was no threat, the guards let him in. Ryuoshi would have taken a good routine to the Volcano village. He was ready to take a good break from the Mountains in Kumo. He was no threat, no threat at all, he was just in a vacation. He was wearing his normal ragged old cloth, his head band, just a normal head band, no sign from any village on. The headband was covering his left eye, though that eye was useless to anyone not from the clan he was in. If one was not in the clan, the eye's mystery of what it could do was hidden within the clan.
Chishiki was wandering around the hospital, taking a quick stroll to see what the volcano people looked like. He would soon notice a corpse getting carried away.
''What is going on?'' he would say silently to himself. He would walk closer and see everything that the dead boy had. Kumogakure headband, no eyes, lots of armor. Ryuoshi would grab onto the items, looting them from the boy, no one would stop Ryuoshi from taking the items. Ryuoshi would then take his long break back at Kumo when he noticed that not much was happening from time to time here.

[Looted Lightwind's things and money]
[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum