Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Azha
Azha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

New friends (Azha & Mitz/ P/ NO KILL) Empty New friends (Azha & Mitz/ P/ NO KILL)

Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:31 pm
Azha had gone to the grand sea to visit. She had heard of the beauty of the place, and it was even more beautiful than she had ever imagined. She had come out here to get away from the all the sand and enjoy being around water for a couple of hours, before going back home. Even though she loved the Sad Village with all its peace and beauty, sometimes it's just nice to get away. She watched the waves crash against the shore and felt very much at peace. She was sure anyone who came out here usually felt the same.
Mitzukai
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

New friends (Azha & Mitz/ P/ NO KILL) Empty Re: New friends (Azha & Mitz/ P/ NO KILL)

Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:04 pm
Mitzukai was not feeling to well, could have been the heat getting to her, being pregnant was not a walk in the park. She had decided why not go ohut the sea, lay on the shore and relax. The sea breeze was usually very relaxing. When she stepped onto the beach, she saw a young white haired girl. "I could use some company." Mitz thought to herself. She walked over to the young girl and sat on her left side. "The sea is beautiful isn't it?" She said smiling and leaning back.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

New friends (Azha & Mitz/ P/ NO KILL) Empty Re: New friends (Azha & Mitz/ P/ NO KILL)

Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:56 am
""I use to come here as a child and swim, water is also my element, it's a nice place to practice." Azha said to the girl. Judging by the small bump on her stomach, she could tell she was probably pregnant, because otherwise she was very skinny. "I am Azha Senju, and who are you?" Azha decided to ask her. The girl did not have a headband on and she was in all black, so there was not a distinct way to tell who or were the girl was from. She could tell the girl seemed to be in thought. She decided to be brave and ask the question on her mind. "You look kind of young, how old are you?'" Azha usually didn't ask personal questions but this girl intrigued her.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:07 am
Mitz was leaning back on her elbows and listening to Azha talk. As she looked don she noticved how big her baby bump really was. She made an awkward face looking at it. "I am Mitzukai Kaguya. I live nearby, well kind of. Its hot where I live and I enjoy the cool sea breeze. Oh and I am 15." Mitz said smiling over at the girl. She then looked back out at the see. In a way she was hoping she would actually make a friend. Maybe this one would live, of course would it be safe to invite her back to the Volcano Village. Sayomi was not there and neither as Shouten or Osore, they were the ones who would most likely endanger her new friend. Mitz did not mind leading people to Sayomi, but she did want one friend to have around.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:43 am
Azha looked up and noticed the rain coming in. "We can go back to your village and hang out." Azha smiled not minding to visit another village. After all, she always wanted to travel. "Where do you live?" Azha asked standing up and brushing off her clothes. She reached out to offer her hand to the girl hoping she would take it so she could help her up.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:50 am
Mitzukai had to think for a minute. If she took the girl to the Volcano Village, would she be safe? "I live in the Volcano Village, but we have to be careful." Mitzukai said taking her hand and standing up. She looked up at the storm coming in and began to think, Azha was a nice person and she didn't want anything to happen to her. She honestly wanted a friend to come and visit now and then, and she figured Azha would come back and see her off and on. "It's this way." She said as they left the beach to head to the Volcano Village.

[exit with Azha]
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:55 am
Azha smiled as she helped Mitz up. "Volcano huh? Sounds interesting, but I have never been there. Okay I will be careful.: Azha said smiling still. Going to a different village would be interesting. As the two walked side by side and left the beach, Azha washoping she h ad not made a bad decision.

(exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum