Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

A Spar with a Stranger [Xuro & Azha, P, NK] Empty A Spar with a Stranger [Xuro & Azha, P, NK]

Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:35 pm
Xuro would be walking down the streets of Sunagakure. He had his big back pack over his normal attire with the two tubes stretching down his arms till his wrists. Over that, he had his White Brotherhood of the Sand Cloak which stretching till his knees and the sleeves extending over his arms. He carried his sword across his right shoulder and held the handle firmly with one hand. HE was bored and thought maybe he could do some training in the training grounds. He stopped in his tracks and changed direction. He then headed off to the training grounds and after a few minutes he was at the entrance. HE walked into the training grounds and looked for a comfortable quiet spot where he could train peacefully. He saw the perfect spot next to a huge tree. He walked over there and struck his sword into the tree. He smiled as it stuck firmly into the tree. He then turned around and began stretching his arms and legs. He pulled out a kunai and threw it at a tree a couple of meters away. IT hit the tree directly in the center.
Azha
Azha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

A Spar with a Stranger [Xuro & Azha, P, NK] Empty Re: A Spar with a Stranger [Xuro & Azha, P, NK]

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:32 am
Azha Senju had decided to check out the training grounds. It had been a while since she had sparred. She had on a blue cape and a blue tank top with blue cargo pants on. She wore her blue sandals as well. Her white wavy hair was pulled out of her eyes with a blue ribbon head band. Her red eyes were glowing a bright red which was a sign that she was in a good mood.

She saw the person on the training grounds and decided to greet them. "Hello, it is good to see someone else out here. I am Azha Senju and if you would like to, we could spar." She smiled at the other person. She said this as she watched him throw the Kunai at the tree. It was a hot day outside, the sun was beating down on them. She figured a spar would be a good way to cool off.

wordcount: 157
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

A Spar with a Stranger [Xuro & Azha, P, NK] Empty Re: A Spar with a Stranger [Xuro & Azha, P, NK]

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:42 am
Xuro had just thrown the kunai at the tree, when a girl approached him. She smiled at him and said, "Hello, it is good to see someone else out here. I am Azha Senju and if you would like to, we could spar." Xuro turned and looked at the girl. He thought to himself, "Oh a Member of the infamous Senju clan in Suna. That's a rare occurrence. I never met a Senju before."
He smiled at the girl and said, "Ok, I'm Xuro Bakuton by the way. Nice to meet you Azha Senju. And sure a span sounds fun. I was getting bored anyway just training by myself"
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:07 am
"Yes, I am a member of the Senju clan, there are not many of us around anymore, I know of one of us in Kiri, but the majority of us still around are in Konoha." Azha smiled. She had pride in her clan and herself. "Any rules you would like to mention for our spar Xuro?" She asked respectfully. She thought his name sounded nice and had an interesting ring to it. "I do not have much training yet as far as jutsus go, so hand to hand combat would be best." Azha said to him still smiling. It was good to have someone else to spar with besides herself. Granted she had friends, but she had not been able to train with them lately.

word count: 282

Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:12 am
The girl, Azha said, ""Yes, I am a member of the Senju clan, there are not many of us around anymore, I know of one of us in Kiri, but the majority of us still around are in Konoha. Any rules you would like to mention for our spar Xuro?" Xuro would smile and say, "ok cool to have a Senju in a the Sand Village. What rules would u want? I'm cool with just sparring with no killing or make serious injuries. But don't worry I won't do any of that."
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:35 am
Azha bowed politely before taking a fighting stance. She began to plot what to do, it had been a while since she trained. She had been reading books so she could take the genin exam. She decided to attempt an uppercut on Xuro. Her eyes had a focused looked in them as she sprinted towards him in an attempt to uppercut him."I probably wont succeed, but I do need the practice. Besides, he seems like a fairly nice guy, maybe I will learn something from him in this spar." She said to herself as she finally reached him and attempted to uppercut him in the stomach.

word count: 389
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:08 am
After Xuro stipulated the rules, he got into firm stance getting ready for the spar. The girl, Azha bowed politely and she also got ready. Xuro carefully concentrated and focused looking directly at the girl watching her every move. She dashed at Xuro and tried to uppercut him in the stomach. Xuro quickly used his right forearm to block the punch. Then he tried to punch her in the face, but then decided not as it would hurt and she was a girl. He jumped back and then raised his guard and waited for her.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:37 pm
((sorry so late, had a lot going on))

Azha was surprised, he could have easily attacked her but instead he decided not to, and began to block her movements instead. This puzzled the girl. She gave him a quizzical look. She bowed slightly respecting the higher ranked shinobi again as she spoke.
"I thank you for not attacking me, but how am I going to learn to defend myself if you do not?" She asked him meaning to be respectful. It had been so long since Azha trained that she felt she may have forgotten a few things, and she was hoping to brush up on her skills.

wordcoumt: 489
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:51 pm
Azha would bow respectively and thanked him for not hitting her but then asked him how will she be able to herself if he doesn't attack. Xuro would then get ready and then smile and say, "ok if you want me to use offensive. I'll use it... But you better get ready then." Xuro would then turn to the offensive. "SO get ready!" He then ran at Azha and then aimed a round house kick to her head.

[its np]
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:04 am
Azha had to brace herself, she knew his hit would hit her and regardless she would feel the attack, but she also had to at least attempt to block. He was a higher rank than her but he had offered not to hold back upon her request. The attack was aimed at her head and she knew if she held up her arm it would block it. So she did so, sh held up her arm but the force knocked her down.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum