Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mithrandir
Mithrandir
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1910

I'm tired of Kumo Empty I'm tired of Kumo

Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:45 pm
Tsukare walked to the village gates, their large and imposing nature not frightining him in the slightest. For some reason, he had no fear at all, even if he was leaving the village. He was, for a reason he couldn't really explain, sick and tired of Kumo. He was going to Iwagakure, no matter what. He walked up to the gate gaurds, intent on going past them as quickly as he could.

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t12996-tsukare-s-stats#104972
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

I'm tired of Kumo Empty Re: I'm tired of Kumo

Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:12 pm
Hasashi had just gotten back from a mission just outside of the village, as he walked through the gates though he noticed an Academy Student making his way towards the gates. There was no way the kid had a mission, Hasashi grew worried that this kid would try and leave the village. He remembered hearing about some kids going to the borders to train, and that some f them never came back.

Maikeru, a boy Hasashi had spared, was still missing in fact. Not wanting an Academy student to go out in to the world and get himself killed, Hasashi made his way towards the boy, attempting to intercept him before he had it to the guards.

Hasashi had been dressed for combat when leaving, he still had his ninjato strapped to his back. The sheath rested against his back and the hilt of the sword poked out over his left shoulder. All of his other weapons were in his pouch that rested above his rear, strapped to his belt. His clothing was simple, a T-shirt and shorts. He of course wore his ninja sandals as well. Hasashi’s headband was strapped in it’s usual place above on his forehead.

“Hey, where are you off to?” Hasashi would ask curiously as he got within one meter of the kid. He would stand his ground there, having positioned himself directly in the kid’s way. If the kid attempted to run or attack him, he would be ready. He knew some kids would freak out when they got caught, he knew he would have. He didn’t want someone to get hurt if this kid got violent.
Mithrandir
Mithrandir
Citizen

Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:42 pm
Tsukare smiled and waved a greeting to his fellow citizen of Kumo. He responded easily and freely "I'm going to Iwagakure. Say, what's your name? Mine's Tsukare." He smiled at the boy without a care in the world, seeming to have lost the part of his mind that governed reason. "I woln't hurt anybody; I just want to go to Iwa."
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen

Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:15 pm
The boy seemed... odd. Like there was something wrong with him. Hasashi looked at him curiously, deciding that this kid definitely didn't need to go to Iwa. That was a bit of a ways away from the village, and the boy didn't look like he was really that able either.

He would get eaten up, the first shinobi that he met might kill him.. He smiled nervously at the boy, "I don't think so. Why do you think you need to go there?"

Hasashi waited for the boy to answer, remaining between him and the gate. He was even more so on edge than before, and was also a little scared. This kid didn't seem like he was all there.
Mithrandir
Mithrandir
Citizen

Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:19 pm
"No reason, no reason at all. It's just so... rocky here. The only way to remedy that is to go to the Village Hidden in the Rocks to cure it by seeing to many rocks." He smiled carelessly. "Also, I want to go and find the people who ate my parents." His smile began to look horrific on his childish face, too wide and with too many sharp teeth. "And I will eat them whole."
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen

Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:32 pm
Now the kid was giving Hasashi the creeps. He took a step back, not sure as to what he should do. The kid wanted to EAT people..

There was something wrong with the kid, that probably meant that Hasasghi shoudl arrest him or something. But what if he bit him? And took a chunk out of his arm? The thought made Hasashi sick.

"Oh... well...uh... have fun with that!" Hasashi's voice was quivering, it was fairly obvious that he was freaked out. He moved aroudn the kid, making sure that he didn't get to close. Once he had traveled 180 degrees and the kid was between Hasashi and the gate, the young uchiha ran all of the way back home.

[Exit]
Mithrandir
Mithrandir
Citizen

Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:37 pm
Tsukare slowly reverted back to normal. He cricked his neck. "Well, now that he's gone... into the wild, it is..." He thought to himself as he walked away 'What should i change my name to... ooh, Mithrandir, I like the sound of that...'

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum