Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

A Friendly Spar...at the borders {P. NK.} - Page 3 Empty Re: A Friendly Spar...at the borders {P. NK.}

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:23 am
Xuro was busy talking to this girl, Ayumi, When he saaw a small boy coming at them on a skateboard. HE strugglied to see who it was but when the boy came closer, he saw that it was his friend from Kumo. That small boy, Chishiki. He had met him now the third time along the borders. They had sparred before and the boy was very strong and had beaten him both the times. Chishiki would say, "Hey Xuro, who's that?" Xuro would say, "Oh Hey Chishiki... This is Ayumi... And Ayumi this is my Uchiha friend from Kumo, Chishiki."
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

A Friendly Spar...at the borders {P. NK.} - Page 3 Empty Re: A Friendly Spar...at the borders {P. NK.}

Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:07 pm
[probably not gonna be on for a while...u guys can skip me]
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:00 am
Chishiki would look at Habee, his fellow friend, and then the girl.
He would look at Ayumi and smile gladly. This 7 year old boy was not what he used to be. He was soon gaining the Chuunin rank due to him thinking of taking the Chuunin exam soon. He would look at the two of them, what would happen now? Are they sparring or anything. Chishiki would just sit down and watch until one of them would talk to him.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:11 am
[Guess I'll post my exit as Chishiki is dead]

Xuro would see his friend chishiki looking at him. He wondered how strong he's gotten since their last spar. Xuro then realized what time it was. He had to go back to the Sand Village and attend to some important business. He then said, "ok I gotta go cya guys!" Xuro then left and headed back to Sunagakure.

[EXIT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum