Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

A Friendly Spar...at the borders {P. NK.} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Friendly Spar...at the borders {P. NK.}

Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:45 pm
"Oh ok so what you doing all alone here by the borders. It can be pretty dangerous..." the boy said. Ayumi looked at him and raised her left eyebrow. She smiled and said, "oh...err I was actually going to train or spar with someone...and well since you're here,...then you can protect me, huh?" she grinned and laughed lightly, which soon turned into a giggle.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

A Friendly Spar...at the borders {P. NK.} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Friendly Spar...at the borders {P. NK.}

Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:53 pm
Xuro would wait for the girl to reply. She raised her eyebrow and then she said, "oh...err I was actually going to train or spar with someone...and well since you're here,...then you can protect me, huh?" Xuro smiled and said, "Ohk but what makes you think I'll protect you? What if I am a bad guy!"
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:03 pm
The boy smiled and said, "Ohk but what makes you think I'll protect you? What if I am a bad guy!" Ayumi looked at him and slightly raised her shoulders. "I don't know...it's just that I follow and listen to my instincts." She said to him and smiled. "And besides if you're a bad guy..." She said and studied her medium length nails. "Well, if you're one,...I'm gonna scratch you! Only if you're going to hurt me or something of course." she said, showing her hands to the boy, in a joking manner and giggled.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:24 pm
Xuro was still trying to scare this girl who probably seems that she can get scared pretty quickly. She said, "I don't know...it's just that I follow and listen to my instincts. And besides if you're a bad guy...Well, if you're one,...I'm gonna
scratch you! Only if you're going to hurt me or something of course."
Xuro laughed, "Ok so then you trust me that i wont hurt you or attack you?" Xuro pulled out a kunai and spun it around his fingers
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:40 pm
The boy laughed and said, "Ok so then you trust me that i wont hurt you or attack you?" He pulled out a Kunai and spun it around his fingers. Ayumi looked at him and eyed his Kunai and shrugged. "Hmm...maybe..." She said and smiled mischievously at him. She turned around and started to walk away from him. After she was four meters away from him, she turned around again and looked at him, smiling mischievously. She lifted her left hand and put it on her waist. Ayumi slightly turned her head to her left and asked him, "What's your name, by the way?"
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:53 pm
Xuro watched the girl carefully as she spoke to him, "Hmm...maybe..." she would say. Xuro would just shrug his shoulder, "pfftt you can trust me don't worry I'm not a bad guy," He would laugh, "So you safe for now coz I'm here!" He saw her walk away a few meters then turn around and smile at him. She then said, "What's your name, by the way?" Xuro would looked at the grass below him and say, "WHo ME?? I'm Xuro, Xuro Bakuton," HE would smile and raise his left thumb out at her, "And you are?"
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:18 pm
"pfftt you can trust me don't worry I'm not a bad guy," the boy laughed, "So you safe for now coz I'm here!" Ayumi looked at him and smiled at him. Hmmm...I like him...he's nice... she thought. "What's your name, by the way?" she asked him. The boy looked at the ground before saying, "WHo ME?? I'm Xuro, Xuro Bakuton,"

Bakuton, huh?....I think Dad said something about it....I think he mentioned that name before...or was it Takeshi?... she thought to herself, then shrugged her shoulders. The boy, Xuro, smiled and raised his left thumb out at her, "And you are?" he asked. Ayumi looked at him and smiled before answering, "My name is Ayumi..." she paused for a moment before continuing, "and...I'm guessing you're from some kind of...clan?" she asked him, smiling.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:38 pm
The girl smiled and said, "My name is Ayumi... and...I'm guessing you're from some kind of...clan?" Xuro looked at her and said, "yes I am... From the Bakuton Clan." Xuro would put the kunai away and walk to the tree that he stuck his sword into. HE then removed the sword from the tree and then walked back to where the girl, Ayumi, and carried it on his right shoulder.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:41 pm
Long side the borders, Chishiki was scouting, just as he was doing everyday.
He would be skating on his skateboard, dashing in his fastest pace he could do. He would just scout as normal, then seeing two people sparring or something. He would look and get closer, eh would notice one of them as he knew. It was Xuro. His good old friend. But the girl in the other hand, he didn't know her... Chishiki was wearing his normal attire and having his weapons on. His phoenix armor, dragon attire and his close range, long range mid range weapons. Just to be sure he would not get killed by any spies when he was scouting. He would look ath teh girl, the 7 year old boy would just arrive and stare at the girl on his skateboard.
''Hey Xuro, who's that?'' he would ask Xuro and smile at the girl.

[Current stats:]
Health: 12
Chakra: 51
Stamina: 20
Speed: 30
Strength: 13
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:10 pm
"yes I am... From the Bakuton Clan." Xuro said. He put his Kunai away and went to retrieve his sword from the tree that he was chopping just then. Ayumi raises her eyebrow. Hmmm...Bakuton, Bakuton, Bakuton.....what did Dad -or was it Takeshi- told me? she thought to herself, racking her brain. Ayumi shook her head slightly, her long bangs, which frames her face, swaying gently from side to side.

''Hey Xuro, who's that?'' an unfamiliar voice said. Ayumi stopped shaking her head and turned around to look at the owner of the voice and smiled at him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum