Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Strolling (open)

+3
Satoru Yamanaka
Shouten Ataenushi
Mitzukai
7 posters
Go down
Mitzukai
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Strolling (open) Empty Strolling (open)

Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:53 pm
Mitzukai decided to stroll the beautiful country borders. It was nearly evening, and in her short shorts and tube top she began to feel cold. earlier it had been very hot, and the breeze blowing through the trees felt good. She shiveted as she walkef through the thick brush.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Strolling (open) Empty Re: Strolling (open)

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:25 pm
It is on the country borders Shouten Ataenushi is located, his travels to see just how bad the world has become taking him to many places, it is currently on the borders of water and lightning that the girl is located, Shouten approaching from within the dense forest ahead of her, his crimson gaze seemingly to glow against the darkness.
His garb of a white Tee shirt, jeans, and a black leather jacket covers him, a large empty sack is over his left shoulder gripped in his left hand, his short raven black hair moves gently against the breeze, Shouten passes the girls right flank without a word, not really interested in one single girl out by herself.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:31 pm
Mitzukai noticed the guy walk by her, he gave off a weird mysterious essence. "Hello? Glad to see someone else out here besides me." She said as she watched him walk by her. She spun around keeping her eyes on him. "I am Mitzukai, you got a name?" She asked him, her eyes fixed on him. He was really nice looking.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:39 pm
The man stops, an eerie calm befalls the area.
"When traveling alone, it is best not to bring attention to yourself." His head turns to his right a tad as he gazes towards her out the corner of his right eye.
"These are troubled times girl, you best go home before someone kills you."
His voice is cold, his eyes void of emotion as he looks towards her ignoring her question about his name for he was not going to give it.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:47 pm
"Is that a warning that you want to kill me?" She asked crossing her arms. If it was it was a weird way to warn her considering he walked right past her. Something about the way he looked kept Mitzukais attention. "I am not scared of anyone really." She wanted to sound tough. She was not a big fan of wher she lived. "I really like it better out here. Too much political crap and war back home. If I dided out here at least it would not have to do with my village being invaded or what village or nation I am from." shasighed. Now she knew she should keep her mouth shut. She had no idea who this person was, but she was hoping it was not someone who was going to kill her.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:54 pm
Shouten hears her words, she asks if it was a threat of him about to kill her, what was going to stop him? A soft smirk form on his lips, the first and only form of visible emotion about him.
"Then tell me girl, what village are you from?"
No headband is notable meaning she must either be lower ranked, or simply have it elsewhere.
Little did Shouten know the girl is from Kirigakure no Sato, the bloody village that took everything he had when he was but a child, the girls attitude is already enough to anger him due to how she talks about life, not that she cherished it, not that she wanted to make it better, but simply that she did not care about it or her village, a person such as this with no goal in life would be better off dead instead of as an empty shell, her response most likely deciding Shouten's next actions.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:00 pm
"I am from Kiri. One of the villages that seems to be one of the most wanted Villages." She said. She noticed that the facial expression he showed was slightly twisted. Mitzukai took a small step back in case she had to run from him. Even though she was usually not scared of anyone, she still knew that danger could lurk anywhere. She figured if she ran he could not catch her.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:04 pm
Shouten hears the final words that would set her fate in stone, he speaks once more.
"Kirigakure no Sato huh?" He fully turns to face her now, he notes her take a step back, her fear is clear.
"What's the matter? I thought you said you did not care about losing your life?"
His voice is cold, slowly he begins making his advance towards the girl, 10 meters is what separates them now with Shouten drawing closer.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:11 pm
Instead of answering she took off to run towards a thick patch of woods. Her intsinct told her now that he was dangerous! "I have to get away." She said to herself. SHe did not have any weapons on her and she knew only a couple of jutsus. At this point she wished she was a missing nin, at least she would be able to fight back.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:23 pm
A sick chuckle is produced by the man, the girl turns and runs as his right hand raises softly, once she hits 30 meters the effect happens, on her right ankle the pull occurs, unless some unforeseen force occurs the following flawlessly occurs.
The girl's right leg is jerked backwards towards the man, the raw strength behind his jutsu casually breaking her leg and almost ripping it from her body entirely, with the leg pulled towards him the girls frontal form is left to impact the ground now being drug towards him, the stone, roots, and other factors upon the ground act to slash up her body removing her clothing as a result, her bloodied nude form now stopping in front of Shouten whom holds her right ankle in his grasp at chest level, his smirk is sadistic now.

"You are but a child, you talk big but you cannot back it up, you speak about life with no meaning, even your pathetic village you could care less about, you have nothing at this point so why run to preserve trash?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum