Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

A Romantic Evening (Night&Sam (P)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Romantic Evening (Night&Sam (P))

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:20 pm
"Primrose and Taro were the ones on the mission with me. I try to be careful." Nightshade smiled as she stared into his eyes, she thought he had the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen. She noticed his looking away when she mentioned how she had grown up in an orphanage. She had hoped he didn't think any less than her. When he spoke about her wearing a mask, she softly smiled at him. "I know I can be me around you, you have accepted me from the day we had met. It's what made me fall for you." She said then she softly kissed his lips again.
She could tell that something was weighing on his mind. Even though he said it was a migraine. She trusted him though. And as they held each other closely she felt she was ready to tell him something, how she truly felt about him.
"I know we haven't been together very long, but I have fallen for you, and I have always been a bold person who followed what her heart told her. And I hope I don't scare you away but, Samaruo Uchiha...I love you." Nightshade said as she stared directly into his eyes. Their bodies were so close she could feel the heat from his body and she could feel his heart beat in his chest. Even as bold as she was, one thing she feared was falling for someone, she had a tendency to keep her distance from the feeling of love, she loved Primrose and Viper,
but this felt a little different.

((eh it's ok, school is definitely important, honestly just reply when you can))
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

A Romantic Evening (Night&Sam (P)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Romantic Evening (Night&Sam (P))

Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:10 pm
Samaruo would hear the loving words of Nightshade, confessing her love to him. It was not a shock to him that she would say such words, but that was until he looked into her eyes. The current level that the two were on would be no different between a high school couples, but this announcement would signal the next stage. Her love would be the undying one, the real thing. He could see the seriousness that she was displaying upon him as he laid there, with her on top of his lap. But he would think on how he would respond to this, he had never heard these words come from anybody else but family. Her stare was sharp as she somewhat expected an answer. Samaruo did possess feelings for Nightshade as well; in fact, he too loved her with all his being. But Samaruo would be at a lost with words, he didn’t feel comfortable admitting such feelings. He would then think back about his meeting with the kage, such a memory was still vivid in his mind. Viper had achieved a rare power within the clan; due to his loss of a close one. It wasn’t shyness that prevented Samaruo from returning the same answer that Nightshade had given him. It was the chance of putting Nightshade in that particular situation that would allow her to meet the same fate as Viper’s close one. Samaruo was too cautious, to kind, to allow himself to put her that situation.
“What if I become tempted enough to carry out such a deed that he did, I would die myself if that happened”, he would say within his mind as he was shuffling through the even more horrible thoughts that he was experiencing. “No, I would do so, I love Nightshade. Then again, how many other Uchiha have said the same thing, and do the complete opposite…all out of love.” All of these words would swirl around his head as he would still contemplate, but he would also think about something even more, puzzling. Would this action that he would about to take, to forsake his love for the protection of Nightshade, be fair to Nightshade herself.? In Samaruo’s eyes, Nightshade had given her love to him with fail, and was not hesitant. It would probably tear her up from the inside if Samaruo said no, such a denial would be selfish on his part, especially if he has the same, if not the equal amount of love for her as she does for him. At that point, Samaruo would decide on the correct action that he would take.
As the two young lovers would continue to gaze upon each other, Samaruo would then reach over to Nightshades face as he would gently feel her soft hair. “Does it really matter, about how long we have seen each other? Are feelings for one another, are as clear as the moon in the stary sky of night.” He would then slowly attempt to bring her closer to his face, as the two would still peer into each other’s eyes. “To deny my feelings for you would destroy my soul, because there is no one other. No matter how much sensible thoughts of caution that flow within me, none could best me in a fight.” And when Nightshades head was close enough to his, he would move in as he would attempt to give her a passionate kiss. “My heart beats the same…. Nigh..sha..”, as he would attempt to lock lips with hers. However, the only words that would flow out of his mouth were the last ones that he said, right before the kiss. He didn’t realize that he was speaking in his mind, the last line that he spoke. “My heart beats the same…. Nigh..sha..”, would just happen to slip out.
The path that Samaruo had chosen was a risky one, but he knew that with her by his side, he wouldn’t have to see that horrid future come to pass.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:13 am
As he pulled her towards him, she could see he was thinking about what she said. And that he was in deep thought. Had what she said bothered him. Her eyes softened as a tear formed in one of them. She was worried she had frightened him away. She knew what she felt for him was real and that he was the one she wanted to be with. There was no one else and there never would be. She smiled and her heart fluttered as he ran his fingers through her long dark auburn hair. And he kissed her passionately and she instantly knew before he said a word that he loved her to. Tears did fall from her eyes, but they were tears of joy. she extended their kiss and his words about their hearts beating the same melted her heart. "I will always be yours." Nightshade said as she held him close and kissed his lips again. She stopped to look into his eyes again and run her fingers through his hair. She had a huge smile on her face. He was so beautiful to her. with her arms around him she laid her head on his chest. Listening to his heart beat she thought about what he had said. "I love you..." she whispered again.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:22 pm
As soon as the tears began to cascade down from her face, Samaruo's heart would skip a few beats as he was Nader the impression that he had done something wrong. ThAt was until he heard her say that she would always be his. From that moment on, Samaruo would give the goddess his very soul, indeed their love for each other was real. "And I will always be yours."

"Nightshade", he said with a loving voice. Samaruo would wonder what they would do next, is there anywhere else they could go? He would also remember that he had to finish a few missions that he was told to complete in the future. He would then roll over as he would then be on top of Nightshade. As he lowered his head downwards, he would kiss her neck and work his way down to the lower half of the neck. Samaruo would then ask her about why they would do next, while kissing her. "what now, do you have anything you want to do? I have to go soon, but I'm sure I can give you some more time if you like." he would say that with a mischevious tone of voice. He would then wait to her a reply.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:43 am
She smiled back mischievously as she turned to face him on his lap.she had a leg on either side of him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She peered into his beautiful eyes. "Do you really have to go?" She asked playfully. Nightshade had a feeling he was a busy person, she would not keep him from his work. She also knew she would see him as soon as he was finished. She then leaned up before he could answer and deeply and passionately kissed his lips as she pressed her body closer to his. As she drew back she had a very large playful smile on her face. Being with Samaruo made her feel happy care free and loved! Suddenly, Nightshade had thought about something. "Samaruo, I have a present for you at my house." Nightshde said smiling at him.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:01 am
After the wonders of the wonderful kiss the two shared with each other, he would then focus on the statement that Nightshade had said. “A present?”, Samaruo said with great surprise and curiosity. He would be tempted to find out what said present could be, such a surprise he was in store for he thought. He would nod is head towards her as he would allow her to lead the way to her house, “By all means, lead the way Nightshade.”

However, he would then receive the same image in his head from before, the creature that echoed his name. He tried to fight off the pain, but it seemed to have a strong resistance. Unfortunately, Samaruo had to come up with a excuse to leave the date, since he didn’t want Nightshade to worry so. “On second thought, why not bring the present over at my place later. So we can be in private, ok?” After those words, Samaruo quickly raised himself off the ground, after moving Nightshade gently to the side. He would then quickly dash off, to investigate more on this issue that he was dealing with, before he would return to his duties.

[Exit]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:09 pm
"Okay." Nightshade smiled kissing his lips. He couldn't hide the pain well, she knew he was hurting. "Love you, see you at your place." She said as she picked up the rug and put it back in the basket and left for home.

(Exit)
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:56 pm
My word count is 3112
-15 stats
-30 jp
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum