Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kanae
Kanae
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Evening of Climbing [solo, nk] Empty Evening of Climbing [solo, nk]

Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:31 pm
Kanae was still at the academy when the sun went down. In fact, she had been told to wait there by her sponsors. They weren't home yet, so they had delivered a message telling her to stay where it was pretty safe until they came to walk her home. Well, orders were orders. Kanae could only smile; she didn't mind at all. Only.... the place was almost empty. Now and then, a custodian would slip by, cleaning things randomly. However, it seemed that it would be fine. Kanae decided to walk around and see what was up. After all, there wasn't much else to do.
The world was wide open for her to do as she pleased, but she chose to stay confined within the academy walls instead. At this rate, she would never grow as quickly as some of the others did. Well, at any rate, Kanae was walking down corridor, when she happened to look outside a window. Hey... wasn't that one of the custodians? But... he was walking up a wall opposite of a courtyard from her... could he be a ninja in disguise? Kanae quickly rushed down a flight of stairs, her heart racing. If she could get him to teach her this, she might be a step ahead!
She rushed out to a spot below him and bowed respectfully. Clearly, this guy must be some pro.
"Um.... sir! Could you teach me that technique? I would really like to learn it."
The man looked down, seeing the girl academy student beneath him. His eyebrows raised slightly, he pondered her for a second.
"You're an academy student... and they still haven't taught you this yet? Konoha must be getting decadent." Sighing, he fell off the wall. Kanae's heart leaped as he fell.... then landed on his feet. Amazing!
"Very well, girl. I'll teach you. You've heard of chakra, right? I would expect at least that."
Well, yes, she had. That was all people blabbed about in the academy, the amazing ability to use chakra to produce jutsu. Of course, not one of the teachers in the academy had seen it fit to teach her the jutsu she wanted to know so badly. But this guy... was he some kind of advanced ninja sent to keep tabs on the academy? How cool would that be?
"Yes sir... I've heard of it. So, you're using chakra to keep yourself attached to that wall?" She posed this inquisitively, tilting her head slightly.
The man whistled and nodded.
"Sharp girl. Yes, I'm using chakra concentrated specifically in the soles of my feet in order to attach myself to the wall."
Kanae suddenly had a thought. "So... like... Van der Waal things?"
The man whistled again. "You're good. Why aren't you a genin already? Ah, forget it. The best way to learn a jutsu is to practice and attempt it yourself. Go ahead, try it."
With that, he gestured at the wall behind him. Kanae gulped, then put one foot onto the other, pushing her chakra into it like only she knew how to do. She tested the foot slightly, and was a little surprised to find that it held. Well, time to find out how to use the other foot... and she did it... and it worked! Amazing! With that, Kanae began walking up the wall. When she reached the roof, she turn around to thank the man down below... but he was gone. Amazing! Well, with that, Kanae sat on the roof, watching the sunset as she waited for her sponsors to come pick her up. What an evening.
[600 WC,
500/500 words for surface climbing technique
3 stats]
Saladin Pendragon
Saladin Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Evening of Climbing [solo, nk] Empty Re: Evening of Climbing [solo, nk]

Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:41 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum