Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Learning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen KurosawaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 10:17 pmYama KokoroWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 10:01 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
126 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

A Romantic Evening (Night&Sam (P)) Empty A Romantic Evening (Night&Sam (P))

Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:28 pm
Nightshade had left a letter for Samaruo at his place:
Samaruo,
Meet me in the forest, follow the trail of flower petals, you will see what I mean.
(Kiss mark) Nightshade

She had found several Nightshade flowers and used them to make a trail to a special place in the forest surrounded by beautiful plants and trees. She laid down a blanket with a picture of the moon. She sat down a basket filled with sushi, rice balls and pocky sticks. She made some rice cooked with veggies and chicken for their dinner. She had lit several candles so they could have some light. She put the candles in various spots so they would not be to close to them, but also so they woould not catch fire. It was a romantic set up. Nightshade knew Samaruo was tiredd of Ramen, she was to, so she decided to cook dinner for him herself.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

A Romantic Evening (Night&Sam (P)) Empty Re: A Romantic Evening (Night&Sam (P))

Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:10 pm
Samaruo would just arrive at his apartment building, he just got back from doing a mission that demanded him to be awake from 5:30 to his present time, he was longing for something that didn't include work. When he arrived infront of his door, he would see a letter that had been attached to it. He would pick the letter up as he would wonder who it was from, or what is was about. He thought it might had been from Viper, calling him in to talk about his request, or a letter from the higher ups that demanded his presence once more to carry out another mission. When he opened the letter, his eyes would immediately glance towards the kiss mark that was left there.

"Meet me in the forest, follow the trail of flower petals, you will see what I mean.
(Kiss mark) Nightshade", he said as he read the letter.

Samaruo smiled a bit as he would be filled with joy and relief, he would then gladly accept this invitation. However, he noticed that he would have to clean up for a bit before he would meet up with Nightshade. He would then enter his apartment room and shut the door.
A Romantic Evening (Night&Sam (P)) Gantz_room_3d_by_darkmeteorix-d4rm4mt
"He still hasn't shown up with my stuff huh, If you want something done, then you should it yourself." Samaruo had just moved into his new place after saving up some of his ryu that he had received from his missions. However, there where a few boxes over to the side of the wall that Samaruo himself brought over when he moved. The boxed contained a few clothes, cans of food, and a few magazines that featured his favorite anime(DBZ =]). The letter that Nightshade had sent, was fowarded over to his new apartment room not to long ago. Infact, it would seem that the letter had arrived just now, when Samaruo was away. Samaruo would then take of his current gear that was in need of a good wash and tossed it on the floor, he would then walk over towars the the boxes to put on his other set of ninja gear that he had. Once he was ready to go he would would slip the letter inside his pocket and take off to the forest.

When he managed to to reach the area that the flower petals led too, he would finally me Nightshade, but he didnt see her. He wore his standard Genin outfit that included his weapon pouch and headband. He would see the set up that had prepared before hi,. He would smile a bit as he would walk over towards the set up,"Hello Nightshade, i really hope i didn't start a competition", he would say jokingly as he attempted to find her. He adored her company, just the sight of her really took the breath out of him. He then noticed the picture of the moon that sort of caught his attention, it was a good photo.

Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:51 pm
Nightshade let out a soft giggle. She enjoyed the sight of Samaruo, she walked up to him and practically leaped into his arms as she kissed his lips. "I just wanted to make you feel as special as you made me feel." She said as she held him close. Feeling the heat of his body made her heart flutter. "I made you dinner." She smiled as she took his hand to lead him to the blanket. The setup was beautiful and seeing him in the candle light made her breatheless, he was so beautiful. Nightshade pulled the sushi and riceballs and twwo bowls of rice from the basket. "I figured you could use something besides Ramen." She smiled at him.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:14 pm
As he would look around for Nightshade, he would then hear a faint giggling sound. The sound would appear to be coming from behind him, he would quickly turn around to see who was doing so; however, Samaruo was pleased to see that it was none other than Nightshade that was behind him. He would catch her slightly as she was trying to sneak up on him, but she would just leap into Samaruo's arms as he would catch her. "Make me feel at home uh, trust me this is better than being at home", he would say as he finished kissing her on the lips. He would put her down onto her feet and look around the area some more, tyhe setting that Nightshade had made was pretty good to him.

He would then see Nightshade going over to the area and pulling out what appeared to be food. His face would lose a bit of emotion as he would think the food would be plain old ramen again. That was until he would her Nightshade tell him that he could use something to eat besides ramen. Samaruo would put on a cheerful face as he would now walk over to Nightdshade and sit down on the blanket that she had put down. "You are starting to know me all to well now", he would say with a little laugh at the end. He would look over to see what food she had brought, it would appear to be sushi, rice balls, and two bowls of rice. He would attempt to grab the bowl of rice, as well as some chopsticks that she had brought. "This looks good, did you make this yourself? Not that it matters."
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:03 pm
Nightshade giggled like a school girl as Samaruo held and returned her kiss. Mostly because her heart flutters and she feels butterflies in her stomach when he holds her and kisses her. A feeling she had come to love. "I am glad you like the setup. The flower petals were, Nightshade flowers, just don't eat them, heard they are poisonous." She began tp wonder why she was named after a poisonous flower, but pushed the the thought aside to ficus on Samaruo and the dinner she had planned for them.
"I noticed your dislike of Ramen, and I am personally tired of eating it to. I will come cook for you if you ever want me to. I made this from some recipes I learned growing up. I hope you like it." She smiled as she began eating her bowl of rice and sushi.
"I would like to see your place one day." She said starting a new conversation.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:31 pm
He would attempt to eat the food that she had prepared, until Nightshade would mention that the flower, which was named after Nightshade, would be poisonous. He would wonder why a flower like so would be poisonous, or better yet, why would someone as nice as her would be named after a poisonous flower. He would look towards Nightshade as he still held the bowl of food in his hand. “I find that quite awkward, why would someone such as you, be named after a poisonous flower?” He would say to himself in a low tone, he did not mean to talk ill of her, he was just curious as to why she would be named like so. It would be a way to get to know Nightshade a bit more, since she is beginning to figure out Samaruo as well. He would nod and smile towards Nightshade, complementing her on her knowledge about him.

But soon after, she would bring up another suggestion. "I would like to see your place one day." He would wonder about that, he had just moved into another apartment, one that was lacking a few of the necessities that he required. He actually wanted to invite her over sometime, but the time wasn’t right. “I wish I could, but you see I have just recently moved to another apartment building. It’s not that bad really, I just need to settle in for a while and move the rest of my stuff.” He would then think about the letter that he had gotten from her, so he reached into his left pocket and pulled out the letter. He would then hold it up towards Nightshade, giving the letter a light kiss as well. “Lucky the letter you sent to me was forwarded to my new place, otherwise it would have seemed as if I stood you up.”, he would say in a joking manner. “But don’t worry about cooking for me, I don’t want you to go out of your way almost every day just to cook me a meal. I know that I have a horrible diet, but you don’t really have to if you want.” He would then begin to realize that he was talking a bit too much about himself, it would be selfish to continue on about one’s self, without giving a thought to the other. So Samaruo would place the bowl of food on the carpet, and lean a little closer towards Nightshade. He was currently on the right side of her, with his right arm coming around the back of her, as his hand would place itself next to her left thigh. Though she was eating, he would attempt to reach over towards her chopsticks and slid them out, in a slow like fashion, out of her hands. He would then pick up the piece of sushi, and lift it up towards Nightshade’s mouth, attempting to feed her. If she would take a bit of the sushi, he would then wait for her to finish it before asking her a question. “So, how is it going with you? Anything new happen since that night, Nightshade?”
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:47 pm
Nightshade liked being close to Samaruo. He was one of the few people whom she let herself get close to. As he fed her the piece of sushi she pondered the question he asked her. She could feel the heat from his body and it made her feel very relaxed and safe. " Well, I had a few missions and training sessions, but I couldn't really stop thinking of you, I missed you." Nightshade said then blushed as she told him about how he was always on her mind. She then picked up a piece of sushi with the other set of chopsticks and held it up for him to eat. The evening was turning out to be a very romantic one.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:43 pm
“A few missions huh, that must have been fun for you. I too have completed a few missions myself, chore like tasks really, but they still seem to pay the bills anyway. What sort of missions have you been on lately, not any dangerous mission I hope?” Samaruo would say this with a concerning tone of voice as losing her would be the last thing that he would ever want to happen. He would then remember something that he wanted to tell Nightshade, something that was put off for a while. But before he could relay that message to her, Nightshade was attempting to feed him some sushi as well. He would then take a bite of the sushi, he would slide it off the chopsticks slowly while looking at nightshade, he would look at her with a devilish look, and his smile was indeed sharp to the point. After he was finish with the piece of sushi, he would complement Nightshade on her marvelous cooking. “You really can cook, I loved it.” He would then wipe his face with the nearby napkin, and then proceed with telling nightshade the big news that he wanted to tell her. “Hey Nightshade, very soon I will be taking my chunnin exams, if all goes well I will be promoted to a high enough rank to take on bigger missions. The pay rate will go up at a high enough rate that I can finally replace all that old furniture that I need to get rid of.” He would look down at the carpet while nodding his head in approval. This was something that Samaruo need to complete; he would then look over to Nightshade for a reply.

As he waited for a reply, his mind would drift off to another subject, Primrose Uchiha. Samaruo had not seen her for quite some time. He would wonder about how she was doing, or what she was doing this very second. “Hey Nightshade, How has Prim been doing lately? I haven’t seen her in some time, ever since that party that is.” He would lie back on the carpet, while avoiding the nightshades. While laying on his back, he would look up into the sky, “What a peaceful setting”, he would say to himself, looking towards Nightshade.

He would then hear a faint voice that would call to him, such a loathing voice. It called for Samaruo’s name, but at the same time it also yearned for him as well. The voice would appear to want Samaruo, such a confusing feeling he felt. He would shake his head a bit in discomfort, but soon the voice stopped. The only thing that was left from the calling voice was a image of the same black sphere that was in his apartment room.
A Romantic Evening (Night&Sam (P)) 4665737-1334463258
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:33 pm
As soon as Samaruo finished his piece of sushi Nightshade hopped into his lap. "I try to be careful on my missions, apparently I wasn't very careful last time though. I passed out after an injury. I was okay though others were on the mission with me." Nightshade tried to assure him so he wouldn't worry about him. She lightly kissed his lips to assure him. "I grew up in an orphanage, one of the lady cooks, she seemed to be very fond of me and wanted to help make sure I grew up to be a proper lady taught me to write, cook, and do flower arrangements." She said to him smiling. Suddenly she noticed that Samaruo looked kind of distanced. " Are you okay?" Nightshade questioned running her fingers through his raven black hair.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:46 pm
[So sorry about the wait, finals are coming up and I had to study like crazy, I'm still studying too lol. And this one is kinda rushed, but the next post will be much better]

He would run his hands against her thighs as he would once again reminder her to be careful. "Do try and be care, sometimes even if you have backup, they are not always reliable." he would then think about the others that were on the mission as well, Samaruo was a bit curious. "Who else was on the mission with you? Was it anyone I know?"

Upon listening to Nighshade some more, he would hear her story about how she was brought up in an orphanage. He would slightly turn his head to the side for a bit, but he wouldn't think to had on the matter. Samaruo would make sure that she wouldn't have to be alone ever again, and won't have to live up to others. The words "Proper Lady", stood out to him a bit. Of course Nightshade was a nice person, but she didn't have to be a proper lady around him. "Nightshade, you don't have to wear mask around me if you want, just act the way you want to. You should never have to adjust yourself to other people's standards, remember that ok."

He would place one of his hands on his forehead for a bit, trying to ease the roaring that was going on in his head. The voices were stretching once again, Samaruo would shake his head until the voices disappear. He would do this as soon as he was asked by Nightshade if he was alright. "Ya, I'm fine, just a little migrane. I'll be fine, don't worry."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum