Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mission: find the Cargo (INVITE ONLY) Empty Mission: find the Cargo (INVITE ONLY)

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:37 am
Find the Cargo!

Words Required:2,000
Other Requirements:Konoha Ninja Only.
Reward:1,500 Ryo,2 Shuriken,2 kunai.
Repeatable:Yes.
Task:
Reports say that our shipment of ninja tools was intercepted by bandits, your job is to
find them and bring the shipment back, let no one stand in your way, Konoha needs these weapons!

Prim had received the scroll early that morning. Luckily she was already up, which was Prims new routine. If the sun was up, so was she. She was even dressed in her ninja attire and had her gear on her. She read the scroll over and over again. Prim was even excited to be working with other shinobi.
She opened the scroll to read it yet again. For some reason she was anxious to do this mission.
Reports say that our shipment of ninja tools was intercepted by bandits, your job is to
find them and bring the shipment back, let no one stand in your way, Konoha needs these weapons!

She smiled as she threw on her black cloak and stuck the scroll in her weapons bag. She went to the kitchen, left a note and then walked out the front door. Sadly, the weather looked nice. Prim sighed, then smirked because she saw the clouds on the horizon. “It better rain. It would make this day oerfect for me.” She said as she began to skip across the ground happily. She stopped skipping so she didn’t make a spectacle of herself. No need for embarrassment, she had a reputation to keep. She made it to the village gates and leaned against the post. Her fellow shinobi should be there soon, it was not abnormal for Prim to be first.

wordcount: 233/2000

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mission: find the Cargo (INVITE ONLY) Empty Re: Mission: find the Cargo (INVITE ONLY)

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:04 am
Primrose saw Sanji walk up to her. "Hello Sanji, I take it you are my partner on this mission? You received a scroll correct?" Prim said and asked. Prim luckily had sushi stuck in a small bag on her belt for her food. In case she was hungry later. She had a fruit salad and yogurt for breakfast, which was not unusual for her, Prim had a habit of eating healthy these days.
“I am ready to go if you are.” Prim said as she walked out of the gates hoping Sanji was following. As much as she liked to do missions, she had training she had to do today as well. Prim had some goals she was determined to reach, one being to surpass some people she knew.
Sanji looked as though he would be a good ally to have on this mission. He seemed strong and she guessed he was Chuunin level. She had heard some people in the village talk about him, and everything she had heard was good. This mission seemed quite dangerous, a good partner was important. “This is a dangerous mission, I am glad you are my partner. You don’t seem too weak.” Prim said with a smirk.

637/2000

Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mission: find the Cargo (INVITE ONLY) Empty Re: Mission: find the Cargo (INVITE ONLY)

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:02 pm
Despite her normal rudeness, she had to crack a smile at Sanji. "I prefer sushi, but I could make a mean cup of noodles to. I would have done this alone, but they said it was dangerous, and you do seem as though you could fight three people at once. I am not to sure how many people we are dealing with, but between the two of us I am sure we could take them on.” Prim said as she looked over at Sanji, he was pretty muscular. As they approached a place deep in the woods after 30 minutes of walking, behind a huge thicket of trees was several boxes of weapons.
“I think this may be the place. Would they really leave them unguarded though?” Prim thought the sight was to suspicious. Who would honesty walk away from such precious cargo? This cargo was very important and had several dangerous weapons. “Something doesn’t seem right, either this is a set up or the thieves are extremely stupid.” Prim looked from the cargo back to Sanji. She was beginning to wonder what her partner was thinking. It all seemed way to suspicious to Primrose, who really wanted to get the mission out of the way, but do it safely.

wordcount: 972/2000

Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:49 am
Prim was very light weight, only one hundred and five pounds and she stands at five foot two inches tall. So when Sanji picked her up she felt like she was flying! After he threw the kunai and protected them from the tripwire trap, she suddenly realized she had almost set the trap herself. “Thank you.” She said to Sanji. When the ninjas appeared, Prims eyes began to glow their crimson red color. She started to go through different genjutsus in her mind knowing she would use them if she had to. She also drew her sword. Then when Sanji handed her the smoke bombs, she realized he had the whole thing planned out already. She was not about to question him like she would normally do to anyone else, she trusted Sanjis instincts after seeing what he was already capable of doing. It was apparent that Sanji was a talented ninja indeed and a good partner so far on this mission.
“Ready.” Prim whispered to him. These ninjas were apparently going to be trouble but it wouldn’t be anything that these two could not handle. Though Prim did not like the comment they made to Sanji, she knew it did not bother him.

wordcount: 1471/2000

Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:04 am
Prim noticed the signal almost immediately and threw one smoke bomb at the guy in front of Sanji then threw the other bomb at the other three guys. She saw Sanji spew water at the ninja in front of him, so figuring he had control of that situation, she decided to use genjutsu on the other three.
“If you guys want to fight, I bet I could take all three of you on. I am not going to be nice though!” Primrose could hear them coughing in the smoke. And as the smoke started to clear, they began to do hand signs. “No no, no, I don’t think so.” Prim said smirking cockily at the three. Her red glowing eyes stared at the three of them from one to the next, after a couple of quick hand signs, the three guys began to act as though they were lost and scared. “Where are we? I thought we were… where did they go?’ She heard them say. Prim snickered as she pulled her sword and moved quickly to stab each one as quick as she could while they were trapped in her genjutsu. They each fell over dead. She turned to look at Sanji to make sure he was ok in his situation.

word count: 1914/2000

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum