Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Where the past may find you (p,mission) Empty Where the past may find you (p,mission)

Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:05 pm
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap:

In life, you will find friends. There will be role models, and teachers. Lovers you may find, or you may just find love. You will grow, and see many people, and there will be complexities that no one will ever teach you. They must be learned by each individual. Life isn’t a road, it’s an intricate root system that feeds the soul akin to a tree. Yet even still.....sometimes these roots may die.

The place was just as he remembered it. To many it would nothing, which he supposed was the point. Maku has arrived in this section of the wilds hours ago. Now he sat, eyes closed preparing himself for what he must do next. Besides him, a large bundle wrapped in black and red cloth. Human sized, and unmoving. For his own part, Maku still had the cropped black hair, a beard that was fully coming in, and fully equipped in his shinobi regalia. It hadn’t taken much to retrieve the body of his friend, it was going to take much more to lay him to rest.

His meditation had been sound, something that Denkitiki was instructing him on. It had helped, his mind was much quieter than it had been the last time he was in this place. Then it was full of conquest, bloodshed, and even lust. All things his body and soul had been satiated with, and yet found hallow. He now filled it with honest work, prayer, and reflection. Youka has been a priest of sorts, he couldn’t help but reflect on. The man was many things, and the duality of faith and horror had always been central to his person. Maku has known of the monks that cared for him, raised him, and ultimately that had been murdered.......sometimes he wished he talked to Youka about more of this. To really understand, and share the burden of a ruptured spirit.

They’d shared many things, but there was so much more they could have shared. He often had described Youka Tau as his brother, but looking back that didn’t seem to fit. He had loved the man, a love that didn’t precisely have a name or connotation in this cruel world. Yet as Maku thought about it, he had to admit to himself it was true. Their fights came to mind, from clumsy fist fights, to shrieking golems and spurts of flame.....a concert in Iwagakure, and the demonic march into a village of white snow.......”What a hell of a life my friend.........I wish I knew what mine was now....”. Maku’s voice was soft, his words where only for the dead. He’d loved....truly loved only two people, and yet the only one he admitted to himself lay dead.

His final resting place was to be his criminal hideout. The place hadn’t been touched since the priest had left it. There were traps and dangers within, but Maku would face them. He’d carve a proper tomb, like something of old. It was the least he could do. A man like Youka Tau didn’t deserve to be remembered by history. No it’s biased judgments were to be disregarded, Maku would remember the man in his own way..........as a friend, as a soul mate, as someone who had taken a scared little boy with an ego to match and given him a purpose......for better or worse.

He’d smell the air around him, it was fresh. It had rained that morning. The wind came in from the north, mostly blocked by the mountains that the hideout was carved into, a cold breeze. Surrounding him were trees, thick with moss, hard rock underfoot. Youka’s body lay right by the boulder, some 10m to Maku’s back. To his left and right trees sprung up, his clearing small only a couple meters where no large vegetation grew. He stood and looked out into the forest. He was ready......ready to say good bye to the past........if it was willing to say goodbye to him.....

TWC - 660
+2 charges of nature energy
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Where the past may find you (p,mission) Empty Re: Where the past may find you (p,mission)

Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:59 pm
Assassin Info:

The day was cool, the air crisp as the assassin would trek towards the criminal shinobi's location. Maku went by countless aliases, but in the end he was simply known by the assassin as the target to be dispatched. The assignment was very clear on this. "Kill the target; return with proof of the task". The man's dark cloak would keep the chill off of him as he made his way to this supposed Hideout. There has been almost no criminal activity anywhere near here for years, and none of his contacts could tell him otherwise. Of course, if this man was as skilled and dangerous as his reputation, few would know about his activities and those that would mostly knew to keep their mouths shut. 

Ming would find himself in this odd land, approaching from the south as the northern winds blew, their bitter sting on his face as unpleasant as this whole assignment had been. The trees would become more dense as he closed in to this location he was tipped off about. In the distance a large boulder could be seen, with a strangely out of place man gazing into what could only be imagined was a cave of some sort. Likely the hideout... Knowing that Maku was dangerous, Ming would create a shadow clone to avoid endangering himself on approach. The clone would be sent forward to scout. 

Ming would wonder if this was the target, though the description didn't match perfectly. This man was dark haired, but his general description matched that of Maku. Immensely potent chakra, same build, same height, and wearing what looked like the armor of the former conqueror. Who else would fit at least most of the parameters and be out here alone. Upon watching and moving into a better position, it would appear as if there was another person, possibly resting under some sort of cloak. No motion, not even breathing. Possibly a victim, or maybe a puppet? Ming couldn't be certain, but he would approach within 35 meters, watching the person he could only assume was Maku as he seemed deep in thought from the trees. The movement was quick, but slow enough to quiet his cautious approach.

A skilled shinobi would likely detect the clone, but recon was recon. 

The clone would watch for a moment, seeing what would occur whilst keeping his chakra suppressed while the real Ming would sit back at a distance of 100 meters, awaiting the report from the clone before possibly executing an attack on a simple civilian.

AP: 480 - 30 for S. Clone

Clone AP: 225
Ming AP: 225

Ming and Clone Suppressing Chakra to minimum.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Where the past may find you (p,mission) Empty Re: Where the past may find you (p,mission)

Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:53 pm
Breathing out her opened his eyes.....how did one truly put their friend to rest.  Regardless, it was time to do so.  He’d never done this before.  His own parents dead in an alternate dimension, the ones he’d thought where his family he killed within the land of crustaceans.  Again, he’d set them ablaze burning away sacred contract.  He’d many times killed and sent those against him to the lands beyond, yet sending one there gently.....lovingly.....this was a very different affair.  It seemed fitting that his body would be burned next, as it had been a shortcoming when it came to holding his tortured soul.  Perhaps through the black fire of powers beyond them, perhaps there his soul would find purification.  It would burn away the sins and stains, he hoped it hurt the man for he deserved it......but he hoped his soul would come through all the same.  Maku knee when he died there would be plenty of fire, it seemed only fitting.  For his friend he hoped it ended, for himself, he doubted it.

His keen instincts reached out.  The ceremony of burning incenses and sacrifices as dictated in the book had been yesterday, for they didn’t hold the man, but he hoped according for the book they’d pave his way to moving on.  Today he’d burn the man’s body.  Within the tomb, he’d set to work and craft a proper place.  The sounds of wildlife and twigs breaking, the breathing of beast and flutter of birds.  The past was behind him, and had yet to be proven to be before him.  Finally standing up, finished meditating on what he must do, he’d reach into the back pocket of his armor.  It had seemed fitting to wear everything to send the warrior away.  In his hand he held a blood stained and battered holy text.  One that Youka had often carried prior to his days as lord Mortarion, when he had just been the priest.

Wrapped around the book was a strand of rosary beads.  Holding them in one hand, Maku would look out and around the forest.  His eyes scanning, and where one might see rocks and trees lining the opening, Maku saw but ghosts.  He felt the energy around him, and as Den had taught him, he sought some solace in it.

“We come here, to lay to rest Youka Tau.  The demon priest, the flesh stitcher, left hand to Echo Uchiha, lord of decay, raikage of Kumogakure, and my friend......none of these titles hold away of the man, they are merely labels to chapters in a life.  A life of turmoil, a life of bloodshed, and still a life of purity.  To many, it would not be so, but what I witnessed first hand was a man doing what he was born to do, while tortured into so much more.  Not many would speak on the gentleness or the laughter, they’d only see the stains.  Yet they were there.......and they were just as powerful....”

He’d speak a little longer, detailing the duties they’d done.  He’d see Echo Uchiha, Several more red eyed demons, the trio of Yuki nin, and a trio of missing nin that’d come to destroy Yuki.  He saw Kumo, those from konoha and Iwa, Kiranomo, and more.  He saw all those that had died or touched their lives.  The 9 tails stood beyond, flanked by epidimious in all his decay.  He saw them all, he felt them all.  Akihana sat before him, surrounded by so many, and then they were gone.  Illusions of his own mind.  

Reaching up, he touched his necklace, and it began to glow.  A soft sad song rang out from the clearing.  The time of the duo was concluded, “I will see you again friend.  I do not know the circumstances, but suffer or rejoice in battle......I will see you again.”

Maku looked through the trees again, not at anything in particular, but just at the past behind him.  He was ready to move towards the future.....he could start whenever he wanted, but one last look wouldn’t hurt.  

TWC - 1360
4 stacks of nature energy stored
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:07 pm
The man didn’t seem to notice the assailant, which almost made Ming think that he might have had the wrong guy…. But then again, this man mentioned both fond memories and friendship with Youka Tau. There weren’t many that could claim such a thing, Maku being the first one that springs to mind. The evidence was there. Ming had no doubt in his mind now that the man before him was indeed his target. Part of the man was relieved, since it meant that his leads were sound and his bribes fruitful. He would wait for the right moment to attempt to end the life of this man, when an opening would present itself.

From this vantage point the Ming clone would see and hear what could only be described as some sort of funeral procession. He had his mission, but it could wait for the time being. Was it foolish, or perhaps a moment of weakness? Maybe… but there was something sacred about honoring the departed, those souls lost in this cruel world in which they all live. Assassin he may have been, but monster he was not.

The sounds of the wooded area they were in were calm and pleasant, a strange contrast to the immediate future that would befall these two shinobi. Once the man finished his speech, looking back to the path away from the cave. He seemed lost in thought, perhaps tormented by the memories of the man that lies dead by the mouth of the cave. It was all far from ideal, but he had his orders. This would all be far easier if he had found the man killing innocents, or robbing passersby. But no... He had to take this man’s life right as he was burying his comrade. On the bright side, should Ming succeed here the two could be buried together, each resting eternally in the company of their greatest friend.

The scout would approach, arms in folded position in his sleeves, making his presence known. “Maku Jemuzu. Do you have any idea how difficult it has been to track you down?” The assassin knew that Maku held the renowned Sharingan, so direct eye contact was avoided for the sake of avoiding a life ending genjutsu. Instead the assailant would opt to look at the man’s armor, noting its excellent craftsmanship. “I am sorry that I am intruding on this moment. It was not my intent to crash a funeral, but I cannot simply avoid my duties because of such things. A great many people want your head.” The assassin would take a deep breath before continuing. “Please, bury your friend. He clearly means a great deal to you.” The assassin would then add, “Note that I am a man of honor, and I hope that you are as well. I will be waiting for you right here.”

With this said, the assassin would simply await Maku’s reaction, wondering how he will react to such a bold action. Ming had no desire to take this man’s life. No, such was simply a job to him. He wouldn’t desire to bring any additional misery. He was no sadist.

Clone AP: 225

Ming and Clone Suppressed
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:33 pm
He heard well before saw the shinobi break free if the woods. Turning to look, he watched as the man with head lowered made his way into the clearing. It was a common thing.....he had used his name, so the man must know who he was. He didn’t often get looked in the eyes these days, or for many days gone by for that matter. A product of the eyes he wore he supposed. “There aren’t many men of honor left these days. I hope you speak the truth. Though you understand if I’m a touch skeptical.” Maku would answer, his voice not as sing song as normal, clearly still in the grip of mourning. Performing these duties had nearly killed him, what was left of a soul in his body. Yet now, a further test entered into the fray.

Swallowing, Maku let out a deep sigh. “It will take some time.......I have not begun to shape the inside to be a proper fit. I don’t expect you to wait.......if you are a man of honor as you say, Allow me to be your mirror and do the same. I’d just like to place him inside, and then I’ll come back. Deal?” He’d ask, his voice still in mourning though an easily detectable ale cheer was trying to penetrate through. Whatever stories the man had heard of Maku Jemuzu, he was facing the elder, and not what the man had been in youth gone by.

Assuming the man gave some form of acknowledgment that he would honor the agreement Maku would struggle to bring the body inside the makeshift tomb. It was a slow and arduous ordeal. He was not strong enough to simply hoist him up, and rather he had to half carry half drag the bundle. Doing just as he had said, he placed the body just a couple meters inside the all to families cave before exiting. Hitting the boulder in the right spot it seemed to move, a wall of ivy appearing completely obscuring any sign of an entrance. It really had been a good hideout. Though his mind was more on the effort, he couldn’t resist letting his chakra senses move outward. He did not sense the man, except for the most infinitesimal amount now that he knew he was there. Was he alone, or where there more suppressed....was this a real man or a shadow clone sent to scout. He’d seen the tactic before, and was always wary of such strategies now.......he was ready for an ambush, and prayed one did not come. Barely in control, he didn’t want to do anything to jeopardize the tomb or the corpse of his friend.

Walking forward Maku would stop in the same position that he had been in when the man first walked out. A mere 10m separates them. The man closer to the forest, while Maku found himself center mass to the clearing. “I appreciate your honor sir.........it’s been some time since the past has come for me. Can I know who has sent you, or why you are coming to pick me up? Or would you rather get on with it?” Maku’s voice lacked the song to it. It was dull and even a little hallow. He did not want to take this man’s life, and in some ways he was more willing for his own to be take away. Yet even still, the curiosity that swelled within him still wanted to know who, and how they had found him. As he spoke his eyes would alter, from blue to red. A couple tears staining the upper part of his cheek, his newly grown beard keeping them from falling further. He had not intended to see red once more, but sorrow was beginning to get the better of him, and these eyes had always been made for sorrow......

TWC - 2004
Nature energy stored - 4
AP - 560 - 10 = 550

EMS activated
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Cid's Stats
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 56100

Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:11 am
Ming was a man of his word, and so the assassin would simply wait as Maku placed his fallen comrade inside. The assassin was of course cautious, but he had hoped this man would honor their spoken arrangement. Once ready, Maku would make his way to the clearing, asking who had sent the man to kill the criminal ninja. “Like I said, there are many that seek your head. You have done a great deal of wrongs to a great many people. Would it really matter much who sent me?” The assassin’s face would remain somber, knowing his next words may be his last, “Plus, such knowledge may grant me a chip to bargain with later should I fail to subdue you.”

With this stated, he would get into stance, widening the placement of his feet. Right foot out front, left tailing behind. His hands would be tucked in towards his gut, ready to form either seals for jutsu or placing it ever closer to his sword if he needed to use it. The assailant didn’t want to make the first move, instead watching his opponent like a hawk for the slightest changes of stance or movement. This whole fight could easily come down to who manages to get the first clean strike off. That armor of his could be problematic, but the assassin has been looking over it, finding the best places to launch attacks while actively avoiding those eyes he knows to watch out for. Ming has heard several horror stories of the sharingan ocular genjutsu, men often seeking their own deaths rather than endure the torture of being caught in the Tsukuyomi once more. And those were just the people that survived....

Would Maku press the offensive? Or would he force the assassin to start this engagement? We shall see. He was of course closer to the wooded area, which could prove useful in the right circumstances.

No AP change.
Ming and Clone both suppressed.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:32 am
Watching the man begin to speak, Maku made no visible reaction.  He listened to the man’s words, and just prior to his admission of keeping a bargaining chip, Maku made his own first move.  It was subtle, dare he even say an elegant jutsu.  One he had mastered some time ago, when his powers had been much more to speak of.   The area surrounding him would begin to increase in temperature, fully in effect as Ming stopped talking, the man would feel the heat, drawing sweat from his brow, though just as quickly as Ming stopped talking and the heat was in full affect, it was masked with a display of power.

The area around Maku would seem to glow, a golden light expunging from his body.  He’d not released his chakra in sometime, and despite himself he couldn’t help but feel the exhilaration that it led to.  (For chakra sensory effects Maku appears to have 285 chakra). As for Ming, unless he had a way to not feel the heat the genjutsu would take hold of his mind and body.  The effects leaving him exhausted, though if he knew it was from a genjutsu or the prospects of the fight to come would be hard to tell.  

His eyes would watch the boy trying to detect any movement or counterstrike should these moves not fully go through.  He wasn’t sure if this was the real assassin, or if it was a clone.  A strategy he’d seen before, and one he did not consider to have any honor behind.  If it was a clone he was confident few had the power to spare and escape his genjutsu.  “Let’s be clear.......there’s no bargaining chip here.  There are many who would see me dead.....for revenge, for renown, or any other number of reasons that we fools kill each-other.  Regardless, if you are here to kill me, I recommend you try to do it quickly.  The longer this goes, the more certain I am to succeed.”

His voice was still somber, hard.  His chakra swirled around him, mixing with the heat effects of his jutsu causing even more dramatic of a scene.  What little vegetation lay at his feet had already started to wither away.  “So....let’s see if you are the one to end my struggle.”

TWC - 2387
4 stacks of nature energy still

Battle stuff:
Kaito Hoshigake
Kaito Hoshigake
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:04 am
Ming would feel the heat, his body fighting against him it would seem. He knew that his target was a master trickster, but sadly due to the clone having limited resources it couldn't muster the strength to break out even if it wanted to. It would grip the swords hilt, stepping forward into a dash. Ming would keep his senses about him, ready to react if the need arose. His other hand would enter his weapon pouch, drawing forth an assortment of goodies. 

If unchecked, upon reaching the 3 meter mark three Kunai would zip towards Maku, lengths of paper armed and dangling from the back from all but the middle, dancing through the air as the speed towards their target. They were positioned in such a way that the middle on would be speeding towards the exposed face of Maku, the other two in a trajectory to each be a meter beside their middle companion on each side. 

Meanwhile, Ming would move at full speed at the trickster god approaching slightly within a sword's length, lunging at the mans exposed neck in a rapid motion. The aim was to cut clean through, killing Maku in a single swipe, assuming the man wasn't dispatched by the projectiles. 

Clone AP: 50 - 17.5 (Gen burn) = 32 AP left
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:14 am
I guess not.....where the thoughts within Maku’s mind as he saw the sweat start to bead off the man’s brow.  It was obvious the genjutsu had not only taken control of him, but he lacked the power to break free.  Letting the power of his armor fade and his display of power vanish he was happy with the effects.  The man at least however, still wanted a fight.  Maku’s eyes saw as the man’s hand started to move, the predictor nature of the sharingan leading him to believe it was for his sword.  It was at the very start of this action that Maku made his own.

A simple hand seal and a clap would form just as he was able to get one hand on the sword and the other into the bag, barely his firs step taken.  Maku was slower than him, but his actions had been remarkably more simple than reaching for weapons and beginning a run and throw.  The throw would never come, and instead at the clap the Shinobi would find himself facing a very different opponent.  The world melted away, revealing an old and dilapidated house.  The floor boards creaked beneath his feet if he should move to look around.  A single window revealed the outside world, though even this was different.  A field of green ending in massive waterfalls.  

Just as he was likely to realize he was once again trapped in another genjutsu the first attack would come, a simple feral cat lunging forth at him.  The cats moved with a power and speed of 60, slicing with their claws.  One cat, two cat, three cat, blue cat, each cane more ravenously.  Should he fight back and kill one of the ninja cats it would fall down, only to return as two.  Soon he would find his mind buried in cats and claws, what a terrible way to go.

Maku has guessed his energy reserves had to be near to exhaustion due to the effect he’d seen his own chakra have on his opponents.  He’d watch the still body before his eyes flicked over the scenery he waited and listened for others, assuming there was a counter attack.  If all went through the clones chakra would be taken to zero by the continued stress of now the Cat genjutsu and the desolate land.  With a sigh he’d watch the clone vanish, at least with peace that wherever his real foe was, the last memory they’d have upon the vanish would be the horrors of Drowning in feral cats.

Opening his mind he searched for any other chakra signatures, skepticism still held him and he was ready to vanish to Den on a moments notice should he find himself over his head.  

Assuming the clone was able to break free of the genjutsu quicker than assumed and mount a counter attack, Maku would still be on guard to react.

TWC - 2853
4 stacks nature energy

Battle stuff:
Kaito Hoshigake
Kaito Hoshigake
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:37 pm
Hearing the clap and feeling the effects of yet another Genjutsu, Ming would let out a simple phrase to the Trickster God, "We expected no less from the great Maku, we will see you again soon." He would say as he fades into this strange feline filled house. Several cats would lunge at the clone, the man simply avoiding the tiny beasts, sliding out of the way of the assault as they seemed to come one at time. It was no matter, though. He knew that his reserves were now completely gone and so the clone would go "Poof" and vanish, the memories flooding back to the original instantly. 

With his own chakra reserves now depleted due to the clone being outmatchs, Ming would simply kee his chakra hidden, fleeing from his hidden location 100 meters away in the forest. Maku had proved to be as clever and capable as expected, though having nowhere near the same fire burning within his heart as he had in the past. 

Would Ming's benefactor care that this man was not the same? Age was catching up with him it would seem, and whether or not Maku would remain the target of the benefactors interests would of course be up to them. 

[Attempted Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum