Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tachi Gyojin
Tachi Gyojin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1400

Training on the Sea(Open,No killing,finished ) Empty Training on the Sea(Open,No killing,finished )

Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:43 pm
Today Tachi decided it was time to take a break and change up his training scene. He need to build up his chakra base because without chakra a ninja is almost worthless. So he walked the opposite way out of the village today as he smiled and greeted villagers that were on his path. As he walked to the edge of the water he abandoned his bandages, shirt, socks, and shoes. He signed up his clans justsu to form a bubble around himself as he walked into the sea hoping he would be adapted to the temperature relatively quick. He dove down pretty deep at first then moved up and down for a little bit before finally rising, pulling himself onto the surface, and meditating on top of the freezing sea.

Last edited by clivesay on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Training on the Sea(Open,No killing,finished ) Empty Re: Training on the Sea(Open,No killing,finished )

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:21 pm
Unknown to Tachi, Sameonna had been following him since their departure at the Academy, back when she introduced herself formally to both him and the class; as well as their fellow Mizukage, Suzaku Shina. She watched as he dove deep into the freezing oceanic waters below - seaweed covered most of the water, dyed in a glacier-like color due to the low geothermic temperatures. This was not odd even as the horizon of summer approached the Mist Village. Winter in the Hidden Mist was deadly, if not lethal, to those who are not prepared for it. Sameonna had spent many winters alone, training and fighting for her life. All things which shaped her present, her past and her future.

She was standing atop a branch which stretched from a tree about ten feet from the position of the sitting academy student. Her blonde hair waved in the cool winds which brushed upon her face. Her breath brought forth icy fortune, a small cloud of smoke would appear and disappear in an instant due to the cold weather. She peered down at the boy and smiled. 'He is training his chakra control.. Good idea.. He is approaching ninja life the same way I had. A ninja with no chakra is no ninja..' Hoping not to startle him, she spoke lightly at first to give him notion of her presence. "Its nice to see you here, Tachi.." She'd smile bigger, moving her blonde hair so as to stop it from obscuring her vision. "Though you have a rather odd way of training, you know." He may have an idea of who she was just by how she spoke.

After all, it wasn't hard for her to track him considering she is a sensory ninja. Being a tracker and a master of the Silent Killing Technique, she specializes in being able to identify and find ninja based on their chakra signatures. Such abilities were a marvel, especially to someone who wasn't any older than Tachi. Sameonna, too, was a simple twelve year-old.
Tachi Gyojin
Tachi Gyojin
Citizen

Training on the Sea(Open,No killing,finished ) Empty Re: Training on the Sea(Open,No killing,finished )

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:15 pm
Tachi nearly fell through the water as he heard his name called out from the trees, but he kept his composure and was once again thrown off guard as he revived a compliment from the more experienced ninja. Nearly forgetting his training Tachi flipped to a hand stand and felt his chakra shift from his feet to the palm and tips of his fingers as he replied"Thanks its nice to see you out here Sameonna." He then continued "Its an odd sight to see someone out here during these conditions" with a shiver down hes back as he started to do a form of hand stand push ups to keep the blood flowing through his body as well as chakra in the freezing conditions. Any other ninja would've taken one step into the icy cold water and hightailed it back to the village, but not Tachi he was too determined to become a strong and successful ninja. He decided to speed up the vertical push ups to get the blood flowing more his bubble had disappeared and it was a considerably colder. As he finished his two hundred he got right side up and bowed to the more seasoned ninja that was viewing him from the tree. He then proceeded to do sets of ten push ups with the opposite arm behind his back having to increase and decrease the flow of chakra each time.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:04 am
Sameonna would laugh at his remark. "I assure you, Tachi, I've gone under much worse conditions than the Mist's summer weather." She'd think back and return to reality briefly after. "When you've lived homeless for three years during the harsh Winter of 257 A.N., tell me about cold weather. Hahaha." She watched as his exercise routine took over the cold feelings within his body. Atleast he knew how to passively warm himself up. Other people would've taken one step out of the door and flew back inside - jumping under the comfort and warmth of their bedsheets. Either that or sip on a cup of coffee for six hours. She noted the bubble which surrounded him and was unsure of what it was. Her Sharingan couldn't differentiate its properties which meant it must have been something he learned from his clan.

Which meant he definitely had a kekkei genkai. No matter, she continued smiling at him, her long blonde hair brushed over her face in the gentle breeze which was afoot - covering her Sharingan once more. "So.." She'd begin, blinking. ".. Has the Mizukage talked to you alittle more in-depth about the experiments he wants you to undergo?" Sameonna bowed her head only to return her gaze to the boy. ".. I do not want to startle you.. But I fear it may change who you are." It was true. She liked the boy, no matter how much she tried to stray away from that thought - it still remained. And after all, the procedures the Mizukage wants Tachi to undergo could result in his demise, if not for his death. She cared about him. That was for sure.
Tachi Gyojin
Tachi Gyojin
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:44 pm
"He really hasn't spoken a word to me of it yet but if its going to make me stronger I have to endure it." He had rose and took the ninjato from his side releasing a little of his chakra to the blade allowing him to easily slash through on coming waves."I'll do anything to become stronger there is nothing I can't overcome." he stated as he slashed through a rather large wave standing taller than him splitting it down the middle allowing him to stand perfectly still as they crashed around him. Tachi raised his thumb up to Sam and gave her a nice smile as he went back to slashing waves. "Besides as a ninja I place my faith in my Mizukage, my village, and my brethren if the experiments turn out good then i will become stronger if not ill die." Fear of death was one thing that didn't bother Tachi becoming as strong as he could and protect his village was his ninja way. A wave was coming his way as he said that it was a near hit but last minute he turned and diced it to pieces then returned the ninjato back to his side. He decided to take the blows from waves to build up his endurance a few little waves had hit him not even phasing him. He simply stood there as wave after wave each increasing in size was crashing into him he was knocked back a little but he just returned to his stance.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:12 pm
Sameonna was impressed with the determination of Tachi. He truly had a nindo he stuck to. Something that she could easily relate to with little trouble. Sameonna herself had done everything she could to become as powerful as she is. Amazingly, everything she had done has resulted in her being not only the youngest - but also one of the most powerful ninja to ever walk this planet. Sameonna had another thought.. She wanted to see just how strong Tachi could be. Even against someone of her calibur, if he was to become a definite power in the ninja world, she'd have to start training him some day.

"Tachi." She spoke, taking in a breath. "Would you like to have a friendly spar? I figure if your going to get stronger, you should probably be trained by someone like me. I've been a teamless Sannin for far too long.. And after the last ninja war I retired and left from sight for quite a while. I feel I may have become a bit rusty." She'd note with a giggle. She looked at him for approval, stepping down - her precise chakra control easily allowing her to stand on the freezing waters below as she landed.
Tachi Gyojin
Tachi Gyojin
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:16 pm
Temptation stuck Tachi's mind as he thought of the possible out comes of the spar...after thinking for a few minutes his mind was made up. "I...i'll accept your spar but i must warn you that I am a fresh ninja and don't have much to defend with." He just took a battle ready stance and awaited for a response.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:35 pm
Sameonna nodded. "Than I'll take it easy on you." She'd smile. "Though I'll have you know - when I was an Academy Student, I killed two attacking A-Rank Jounin using nothing but basic taijutsu, ninja wire, and shuriken." A small giggle escaped her lips. A genius on her own right she'd assume a defensive position, and move the hair from the right side of her face, revealing a fully activated three-tomoe Sharingan. An odd thing for a Hoshigaki to possess - it would surely strike intrigue in the mind of Tachi. Regardless, she wouldn't activate her Hidden Mist.. That would result in an unbalanced fight. Sameonna was THE master of the Silent Killing Technique. There was not another ninja who could surpass her in the technique.

She'd look at him, piercing deep into his eyes with her own.

"Your move."
Tachi Gyojin
Tachi Gyojin
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm
Tachi stood in fear for a moment as he saw the sharingan never before had he ever seen such a thing, but he knew of its capabilities and that he would ultimately stand no chance. He hesitated for a moment but then he raised his hands and preformed his jutsu as he finished a bubble of water surrounded his whole body.

Spoiler:
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:55 pm
She looked at him oddly. "So thats your clan's special power?" A giggle escaped her lips. "So be it." She said, activating a hidden jutsu, a small amount of water could be seen flopping beneath her as she dashed toward Tachi with great speed - two kunai in one hand and three shuriken in the other. She threw the three shuriken in a spiral motion, so as to pierce the bubble from above, the middle and below - three puncture points she thought sure to pop it. Following up with the speed of her projectiles, she moved a kunai to her other hand so she'd be holding the two in each. She'd send a kick toward his legs to make him drop, following up with a straightforward elbow downward toward his ribcage.

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum