Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tachi Gyojin
Tachi Gyojin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1400

Training on the Sea(Open,No killing,finished ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training on the Sea(Open,No killing,finished )

Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:00 pm
Seeing the shuriken flying his way and Sam steadily keeping up with them Tachi thought for a few seconds then he fell down into the ocean hoping to dodge everything coming as he went down he withdrew his ninjato and tanto going slightly deeper in the cold sea. He would have to make a stand soon. He then swam to the surface and jumped out behind Sam hoping to catch her by surprise he swung both of his weapons towards the back of her feet.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Training on the Sea(Open,No killing,finished ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training on the Sea(Open,No killing,finished )

Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:07 pm
Revealing what jutsu she had activated, Sameonna pulled Tachi's feet from below him as to stop him from returning to the surface. This time - she reacted by activated a follow-up jutsu while he was trapped. The water around him swirled and turned into a frenzy of hundreds of rabid attacking sharks - which would spin around him and bite at his body. Kicking away from him; she landed on the surface below the water and used her strength in her legs to push herself to the surface, coming out of the water and landing on the branch she previously was on.

'He dropped.. That was a smart idea.. Not smart enough, though.'
She thought.

The clone which Tachi had targeted jumped into the air performing a backflip - midway throwing the two kunai into the small whirlpool created by the sharks which now swam around Tachi; and catching the three shuriken which hid in the shadows of the previous shuriken that missed the attack before-hand. The kunai would speed through the eye of the whirlpool heading straight for the arms of the boy, but would probably miss due to the water and its pulling current.

Spoiler:
Tachi Gyojin
Tachi Gyojin
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:16 pm
Tachi took another moment to think about what to do. Then he raised his weapons to deflect the kunai through the center of the whirlpool which he quickly followed. Releasing his chakra to his weapons to slash through the center right after the kunai hit causing a rip allowing him to escape through it. He then swam to the surface and pulled himself up."Wow you're way better than I could have ever imagined" he puffed while trying to catch his breathe. He then took a few leaps to the tree Sam was in then released some more chakra to his weapons and went to strike the tree.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:27 pm
Sameonna would take a short breather so as to regain her stamina. As he resurfaced, now alittle damaged, she would witness a jump in her direction, seeing as how he must have forgotten that there was a solid clone behind him. The clone would dive toward him, pulling the rabid sharks from the water below up toward his feet in an attempt to wrap around his lower half of his body and keep him in place. Using her Sharingan's perception prediction, she dropped from the branch, holding onto place by using her hands without the branch breaking due to her small stature. She'd spin in place going around the branch. With one free hand, she'd activate a hand seal which would send a spiraling torrent of slicing winds in his direction. Although this would take out the clone, it would also cause considerable damage to him. "You've got a bit of skill to you already, Tachi.. But I haven't even begun my attack. This is me being defensive." She'd smile as the winds would spread out in a fifty foot radius all in front of her, it would have a very high probability of success - especially because the sharks would have stopped him in place if they were successful. Throughout the surroundings, trees would be sliced from their very foundation and fall into the freezing waters below, creating large splashes and miniature waves in their wake. To follow up, she'd drop from the branch and activate a hidden jutsu, causing her body to elapse from sight, no longer capable of being touch by physical means.

Spoiler:
Tachi Gyojin
Tachi Gyojin
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:41 pm
Tachi senses his impending doom and for once in his life cannot think of a way out. Once again he preforms his jutsu. He is covered with a bubble of water and takes a defensive stance with his weapons hoping that the blow won't be that bad.

Spoiler:
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:58 pm
Sameonna would watch as his body is blown back by the winds, flailing violently across the freezing waters - moving at such a speed that it skips across the ocean surface and slams into a tree behind him. Cuts and scrapes are apparent as the dust settles from the massive wind attack. Sameonna shouts to him to make sure he is still conscious. "Tachi!" She'd giggle. "Are you okay? I wouldn't want to kill you, you know. This is just how I train my subordinates. If you can't defend yourself against my defensive measures.." She'd activate a handseal unique to Kirigakure, the area would become an upheavel of dense fog - so dense that you can't see anything in front of your face, even if it were your hand. Over the span of the next minute or so, she wouldn't do anything - simply make him aware of the danger he may have put himself in. She'd reappear behind him suddenly, not making any noise - as she had been a part of the water using the Hiding in Water Technique. Holding a kunai to his throat she'd announce the spar to be over. "This training session is over.. But you needed to see the extent of what can happen to you in an actual battle. The only difference is, I wouldn't have held my hand. Right now, you would be dead." She'd smile, putting her kunai away.

Spoiler:
Tachi Gyojin
Tachi Gyojin
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:07 pm
Tachi lets out a breath he wants to get up but he fears that it would be the death of him. He just sits there with a smile on his face known that he was going to end up like this because he has no jutsus to use yet. "There wasn't much i could do to stop it" he said as he used the tree behind him to stand up then using his blade as a cane to fully stand."I think i've had enough for today" he says while laughing and smiling a bit giving a poor bow to Sam."Thank you for the training" he puffed while breathing heavily being pretty winded. Tachi then turn to face the village.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:35 pm
She would help him up, and dust him off - pressing the fabrics of his clothing that remained so that the dirt wouldn't mix with the water and stain his agenda. "You are a good fighter, Tachi. But there are many things you need to learn.." She'd smile, turning his head from the village and then staring into his eyes. "I have something that may make learning much easier for you." She'd giggle, pointing to her Sharingan. "Do you see this? Its a Sharingan. I have another just like it.. And if you're willing, I can give it to you and have it implanted." She brushed her hair back over the eye, to keep it from draining any more of her energy. Such was the drawback of having an implanted dojutsu. No matter, it was the legendary Sharingan. She needed to have it. "You're welcome for the training session.. And it seems that you do not possess a large jutsu arsenal - something that the Sharingan will also help you with. It allows you to virtually copy any technique known to the ninja universe, excluding Hidden Art Jutsu, Dojutsu and Kekkei Genkai techniques." She'd release her grasp from his face and stand up accordingly, evening herself with him. He was considerably taller than her, despite his age being the same. "Are you okay?" She'd ask, unsure of his current health condition.
Tachi Gyojin
Tachi Gyojin
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:57 pm
Tachi was fine just a little beaten and bruised"I'll make it all i need is some rest and relaxation for a few days." He gave Sam a hug Tachi really thinks highly of her and that shes a really great person. "And about your offer i accept it will allow me to get stronger and maybe ill be a better match for you with it" he released her from the hug and then started toward the village.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:30 am
Sameonna simply let out a slight laugh at his comment. "I don't mean to.. `burst your bubble`, Tachi.. But.." She'd laugh at the pun she so cleverly inserted, seeing as how his techniques revolved around bubble ninjutsu. ".. How do you think I got these Sharingan eyes? I had to kill someone for them. And aside from that, them being three-tomoe.. He'd have to have been quite powerful already." She'd smile in a sly manner. She'd brush her hair from its current position and focus her eyes toward the village.

Walking slowly along the dirt path which led to said village, she'd look back momentarily at Tachi and ask a question. "Should we get going? If you want this done it has to be done soon.. My chyrogenic freezing capsule has its limits, hunny." A wink would follow in wake of her words - and a slight giggle escaping the foundation of her lips. She'd then turn back to her former position and begin walking again, her hammer, sword and shuriken pouch bouncing along. She was certainly a character of many surprises.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum