Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Meeting In The Mist. Empty Meeting In The Mist.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:39 pm
Attuu would sit, on the roof of his home. He wore his blue, long sleeved jacket. It had been dark blue colored. It had a hood, folded back behind Attuu's head, on his back. The white fur inside would show to those would look at his back. He began to sigh, bored. He looked down, at the village of Kirigakure's streets below. The mist hadn't been so hard to see through, though it blocked some people's faces who stood farther away than the street below. His house had been a two story house, the roof top was black. His house had been colored gray, due to his father's idea of painting it that color. Attuu would stand up, stretching his arms into the air and yawning. He stretched his leg out, bending the other one, to let one crack a little bit. His hand rested upon his leg, his black jeans as his leg would make a cracking sound. For Attuu, it was a way that made his leg feel less sore.

He jumped down, onto the ground, putting his hands in his pockets. He yawned once more, and continued down the streets of the hidden Mist village.
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 57300

Meeting In The Mist. Empty Re: Meeting In The Mist.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:06 pm
Minorin was walking the streets of Kirigakure, she had nothing else to do today and decided a walk was a great idea. As she walked she examined the residents around her. Some looked nice while others seemed tall and intimidating, she tugged on the short cream colored scarf that hung around her neck and smoothed out her dark dress.

Minorin always felt a little nervous when around some of the harsher inhabitants of Kiri so she made sure to keep an eye out for them, but in the process she found herself running into someone's leg. She was a little dazed now and supposed the person hadn't seen her coming, which was possible seeing as Minorin is only 120 centimeters tall.

She looked up to see it was an older boy; his attire was somewhat dark as were his hair and eyes. Minorin mumbled a quick apology and picked herself up. She felt her face turn hot with embarrassment. In fact, she was so embarrassed that the boy's height didn't even bother her.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:57 pm
Attuu continued to walk, along the streets of Kirigakure. He looked at some people he had known for most of his life, some kind people. Few people had actually been mean or annoying on this street. About an hour later, soon enough he would run in to someone while walking on the street, looking up at the cloudy sky. "Sorry, I hadn't been looking where I was going." He would say to the girl he had run into, she hadn't seemed much younger than Attuu himself, perhaps a year or so younger. "I'm Attuu Uzumaki, nice to meet you." He said, trying to offer his assistance to the girl getting up.
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:05 pm
Minorin took Attuu's assistance; when she was on her own two feet again she decided to introduce herself as well, " I'm Minorin Senju, It's a pleasure. And I'm also sorry, I wasn't paying attention at the time!" Minorin offered an apologetic smile as she made the boy's acquaintence. Bumping right into someone was a pretty awkward way to meet in Minorin's opinion so she really didn't know what else to say..

Some of the townspeople were giggling nearby, she supposed they'd seen her fall. Minorin didn't understand why it would be so funny to watch. It's not like the ground was very far away from her to begin with.

She shook her head and looked up at the boy, "So what brings you to the streets of Kirigakure? Are you a ninja?" She hoped her attempt at small talk wouldn't come off awkwardly and waited for Attuu's reply.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:31 pm
After the girl was back up on her feet, she would introduce herself to be Minorin of the Senju clan. He had also heard Minorin apologizing, "It's alright, no problem. I wasn't paying attention either, so, sorry about that.." He would reply to her apology.

He would hear Minorin ask him why he was out and on the streets of Kirigakure, "Me? Just out, taking a walk. Considering what to do, might go get a bowl of ramen." He said, it had been around noon, which had been when he normally ate. "Want to join me?" He would ask her, thinking she may be hungry as well. "And, I guess I could be considered a shinobi? I'm an academy student at the shinobi academy here in Kirigakure." He said, answering her question on if Attuu had been an academy student.
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:44 pm
Minorin nodded as Attuu talked. She could go for ramen right now, it'd been a couple hours since her last meal and she was starting to feel peckish. She smiled, "I'd like to join you." Minorin had been pretty surprised hearing that Attuu was only an academy student though. She was still getting used to being a young Genin and would have to get used to the fact that not everyone graduated at the same age. "I took you to be a fellow Genin! Anyways, is it fun at the academy?" If they were going to get ramen Minorin would follow Attuu there at this point.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:29 pm
He had heard Minorin say that she would join Attuu for a bowl of ramen. He smiled, beginning to turn around to walk towards the ramen shop with her. He would listen to Minorin, as she would mention her thinking that Attuu had been a genin as she was, and asking if the academy had been fun. "Eh, nah, not genin yet. Plan on passing the exams next time they show up though. And, I guess the academy is somewhat fun, work, but can be fun at the same time. Was it fun for you?" He asked her, trying to continue the conversation, "When did you pass?" He asked.
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:53 pm
She nodded as Attuu spoke, soaking in the information. She smiled when she heard he planned on passing the Genin exams the next time they came around, that was good. "The academy was pretty fun, all but taijutsu that is." Minorin let a small laugh escape her lips, "I've never been very good at it, but I managed to pass. It hasn't been very long since I passed the academy though; I'm still nine after all."

Attuu seemed interesting; Minorin hoped they would become fast friends. Minorin wondered what Attuu wasn't good at, or if there was anything he couldn't quite grasp like there had been for her. "I'm good at ninjutsu though, which I suppose made up for my short comings in taijutsu.. What are you good at?" She smiled; she hoped she hadn't sounded rude, she was just curious.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:40 pm
He listened, as they walked towards the ramen shop, he heard her saying that the academy had been fun, all except for taijutsu for her opinion anyways. He listened to her small laugh, "Yea, Taijutsu is somewhat a pain, I suppose" Attuu replied, him not really liking Taijutsu all too much either. He heard her mentioning that she hadn't been all too good with Taijutsu, however she had mentioned that she had passed it. He then heard her mention her age. He had imagined her around the age of nine, or eight. One of the two, seemed his guess had been correct. Though, she was a year younger and has already passed the exams. "Nine and already passed through the academy? Usually I see some at twelve come out, then again people can enter at different ages.."

He listened to her mentioning she had been good with ninjutsu. Attuu then assumed that she had ninjutsu as a main offense, then he had heard her ask what Attuu had been trained in? What his offense had been, "Well, I'm not yet well trained enough in anything.. but I hope to soon be trained in Fuinjutsu."
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:42 pm
It made Minorin kind of happy that Attuu wasn't too keen on taijutsu, she supposed she felt that way because it made her feel a kind of bond with him by her knowing that she wasn't the only one who found such a thing at least slightly bothersome.

She heard him mention her age and present a question, she assumed it was rhetorical and didn't go about answering it. The boy soon resumed speaking. He was saying that he saw some students at the age of twelve come out of the academy and mentioned that people enter at various ages.

She nodded, she had only been enrolled in the academy for three years before graduating but had indeed run into many different children of all kinds and ages there. She hadn't given it much thought until it was brought up now though. Knowing peoples' ages didn't seem important when it came to learning. To her it was simply all about your own pace and learning speed, some are quicker than others and then some don't want to learn until later on. It didn't mean you were better or worse than anyone else.

The boy went on to say that he wasn't well trained in anything at this point in time but was interested in being trained in Fuinjutsu. That was a curious thing for her to hear. Minorin didn't know anyone as of yet who had set their sights on Fuinjutsu.

She smiled, "I've never met anyone interested in Fuinjutsu before! I'm sure you'll do well, from your demeanor you seem like you'd be the determined type." Minorin let her words come out light and cheerful, she was referring to his earlier mention that he would be taking the Genin exams again the next time he had the chance. To her that was impressive since she imagined many kids wouldn't try a second time. She was trying to be encouraging, which was weird. She had never really tried to encourage someone before so she hoped she was doing a good job of it.

They were now close to entering the ramen shop. The pleasant smell wafted around her nostrils, thus increasing her appetite. By now she felt ravenous. Despite being so small Minorin ate as much as possible at every meal. Her reasoning for this was one: food is good, two: food is fuel, and three: she reeaally wanted a growth spurt. Her stomach let out a faint grumble as they approached the shop.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum