Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 3:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 1:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 12:08 pmIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 11:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 10:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 10:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 2:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 9:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 9:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 8:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Curiosity of Arashi girl (P NK Nght/Viper) Empty Curiosity of Arashi girl (P NK Nght/Viper)

Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:34 am
Nightshade had often wondered her past. She grew up as an orphan with the name of Arshi, and a peciliar name at that, Nightshade. But exactly what is her lineage, who is she and where did she come from? Was she from a special clan? Nightshade only had memories of growing up with Prim and she remembers her cousins because they were always around Prim. honestly Nightshade had no idea who she was really. Since Viper was the Hokage, he knew all about Konoha and most of his people, maybe he could help her. She was hoping she was not bothering him, she knew Viper had a tight schedule and was always busy.
She walked down to the hall towards the room in which the hokage usually worked during the day and attended his conferences. Nightshade saw the two ANBU guarding the door and walked up to them.
"May I please enter and speak with the Hokage? I will not be to long." Nightshade said doing her best to be polite. She owed Viper and the city of the konoha a lot, considering she became a shinobi to protect the wonderful village she loved.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Curiosity of Arashi girl (P NK Nght/Viper) Empty Re: Curiosity of Arashi girl (P NK Nght/Viper)

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:08 am
The two ANBU stationed today are the male ANBU bearing the mask of the Boar, and a female ANBU bearing the mask of the Parrot, these two being ANBU on a more personal level with the Hokage.
The one known as Boar looks over the girl, one that the ANBU were told to look after, upon hearing her request Boar reaches over and pushes the door open for her to enter, he gives but a soft nod for his response.

Within the office is the man all have accepted as their Hokage despite it being just a stand in tasked by the original, his garb is the full Hokage uniform with only small additions, only a small amount of paperwork is upon his desk since this clones only job is to stay in the village and maintain the peace, due to this paperwork is regularly done opposed to it piling up.
His eyes matching that of the abyssal black night sky look upon her, his head tilting up from the paperwork, "Why hello there Nightshade, what can I do for you today?"
Viper's head tilts to the right as he waits for her response, he is wondering what it is she wants, last time they met he rewrote her memory so she would be accepted in the village.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Curiosity of Arashi girl (P NK Nght/Viper) Empty Re: Curiosity of Arashi girl (P NK Nght/Viper)

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:13 am
"Viper since you know just about everything in this village, do you know much about my past? i know I grew up as an orphan, but I do not know anything about myself really. I remember growing up with Prim and seeing you a lot but I have no idea what my background is, Iwas just wondering if maybe you knew something about my past, anything at all." she asked looking at him. Similar to Prims style, Nightshade also wore a lot of black. Unlike Prim who wore her headband around her mid section, Nightshade were hers around her right upper thigh. In a way she wondered if she should even have asked about her past, if she was an orphan maybe it was best that way.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:33 am
Viper hears her question and his smile slowly fades, throughout his mind several thoughts race back and forth on what to tell her.
"Well," He pauses trying to come up with something. "there is honestly not much on record to be honest my dear."
Viper closes his eyes softly, he takes a soft deep breath and exhales preparing his words.
"I did my own checking up on you and there is not much, according to the files at the orphanage you were found in the forest outside of Konohagakure no Sato as a baby.
You were then raised in the village as one of our own."
It is a sad thing Viper has done to her, but he feels this is better than what she had before, a life on the run, a life of betrayal, and a life of hatred.
The girl lost both of her parents originally, but now she did not know what happened to them, Viper will need to think of something so her old memories do not try and mix with her current ones which is bound to cause mental harm to the girl.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:44 am
Nightshade looked down and sighed, "I didn't even know that much, I just remember back to being in the orphanage. At least you helped piece a little together, I am thankful this village took me in as one of its own. And at least I grew up with some decent people like you and Prim. I guess I just was curious about where I came from." Nightshade replied sitting down on the couch in Vipers office. "I even looked up info on the Arashis, I couldn't find anything." Nightshade said. She had done a little research if not much. At keast Prim remembered who her parents were, Nightshade was blank as far back as this goes.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:51 am
"I wish I could help you more sweetie" Viper's tone surprisingly acting more like a father to a daughter.
"If you want, you can come over to Prims anytime your feeling lonely, I would be more than happy to have you over."
To this Viper's smile returns, all he can do at this point is make this life one worth taking up and the memories much better in comparison to the old.
This is but another thing Viper has to prepare himself for, he did this so now he needs to make sure it works even if it involves ending any who would try and spill the truth to her and risk her sanity.
Only a few actually know the truth, a man named Azaiyo of Sunagakure no Sato, and her twin brother to name a few, her brother being someone he might need to take care of personally but for now he will make her feel like she has a family here at Konohagakure no Sato.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:01 am
Nightshades eyes started to fill with tears. Nightshade and Prim had known each other over the years and Nightshade had always like Prims family, especially the ones who acknowledged her and were there for her. Viper had been like a brother and a father to her. Not knowing how else to really show affection she ran to Viper and hugged him with tears flowing down her cheeks. "Thank you Viper." She whispered in his ear hugging him close. She didnt know what else to say to him. Thank you was all she could come up with. "You and Prim are all the family I really need." She added, still crying.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:22 am
Viper is shocked at first, his body tightening upon reflex due to the state of the nation, his eyes entering their eternal state.
He feels her embrace him as his body loosens up, he sighs softly calming down as his arms softly wrap around her.
"You know we are always going to be here for you Nightshade, your already like one of the family."
Even though her memories are fake, Viper shares them as well, he can not say he does not think of her the same as he does prim even if the memories of them together are fake, the Uchiha is lost in his own lie he supposes but what harm could it possibly do?
Viper embraces her for as long as she needs, "Feel free to stop by at anytime, I'm sure Primrose will always be happy to see you."
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:33 am
Nightshade was completely over run by her emotions, the Uchihas were like her family, despite the different last names. "I will come over tonight if it is okay with you? I can sleep on the couch or by Prim." Nightshade wiped the tears away slightly embarrassed. "You made me feel a lot better, thank you. I wont look for answers to my past anymore, I think you guys are all the memories I need. If you want to get back to work I can leave now." Nightshade said fighting back the tears, this had been an emotional meeting for her, but she was glad to talk to Viper.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:43 am
"Well my work is all done so if you have anything you need to talk about I have time" he says, his hands moving the last of the paperwork to the side, his desk clean for once.
"That's fine, you can stay the night in her room if she lets ya, I do not mind at all."
Viper's smile is kind, he leans back in his chair his long raven black hair dangling off the end of his chair visible beneath his pointed white and red Kage hat, a yawn escaping from his lips at the "Excitement" of his job.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum