Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Katsuragi's Stats

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 192800

Curiosity of the Cat Empty Curiosity of the Cat

Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:04 pm
Sauntering around, the MaDKat was seen hovering around the village entrance gates. It seemed broken down, hence the lack of authority. Nothing but a flat paved ground, with emptiness everywhere you looked. The evening was reaching it;s end, but still enough sunlight to enjoy what little this place had to offer. Katsuragi's attire consisted of a Yakuta black leather jacket, which underneath he wears a henley navy blue hoodie. His belt is black leather, designer's choice, with an overlapping LV emblem as a buckle. The pants he wears is a fresh pair of black stretch jeans with ankle zippers located on the lower inside section of the pants. His boots on his feet also being solid black of a leather material with an emblem labeled "EU", it's made of metal stitched to the tongue of the boots. His hair, still vivid, was a solid dark purple. His hair in contrast with his pale skin, however, his arms torso and hands bore a mural of mostly assorted prison tattoos; all black ink in color. He himself stood at a height of 6'2 feet with a thin frame. His tools and such were all assorted evenly along his attire, given no hint to their whereabouts yet allowed him easy access with a little bit of technique.

This time he was in, no need to bother the pesky gate guards, wherever they might be. Yagakure was a strange place, none of the villagers seemed to care much for outsiders. They all kept to themselves, while keeping a wary eye on people like Katsuragi. They weren't wrong, at least when it came to Katsuragi. he was a criminal, who spent a little too much time around the great temple of jashin. Katsuragi still remained vexed as to why they were still looking at him sideways.

Despite the massive donation to the temple, he would think people would be a bit more lax with the judgement. He drops his shoulders slightly with a leaning posture. Something was bothering him, to the point where he needed to smoke. He takes a preroll from one of the inner pockets of his jacket, along with a zippo lighter. The area was soon flooded with a mellow aroma that seemed to calm Katsuragi down, juuuust a bit.

Katsuragi still had a hard time grasping over the fact that he just dropped 30,000 ryo on a simple prayer that guaranteed protection from the all mighty lord jashin. This is what happens when people have money left over, or more specifically Katsuragi. Nevertheless, in times of great stress, where one can't grasp the fact of simple reality... there was always a place you could go to no matter what shithole you end up in. This said paradise, was where one would could simply drown your sorrows and mistakes away.

"I wonder if there is a bar around here...", he takes a long drag from his preroll. His supply was running, he only had three prerolls left. It was a good thing he purchased a good amount before he left Sunagakure. It was also good that nearly ever village he went to, never even bothered to check his bags. Head grew a bit foggy, and mellow with rejoice. "Whoa, this strain is amazing...*cough* what was it called again? Oh Ye!  catnip~ *coughs*"
---
TWC/ 511
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 330650

Curiosity of the Cat Empty Re: Curiosity of the Cat

Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:38 pm
Having only been home for a short time she felt the familiar itch to venture out - watching the goings on of her group was entertaining surely but there was something comforting in idly watching strangers. The small village of Yugakure wasn’t terribly far so popping into the scene of a bar is doable enough without the risk of being too far from home. Though with a face like hers it wouldn’t do to wander that far without some sense of carefulness. Leaving a note on the table as to her whereabouts in case someone came looking for her she headed out - through the veil - and as the outside air hit her face she would loose a breath as her form shifted into that of a long lost ally Fu.

Standing at 5’7 and just over 120 her new body was taller than her own and thus stretched think with tanner skin than her own - blue hair cropped in a bob style - and hazel eyes with glints of red and orange. Looking down at her arms she noted the scars faded but noticeable, ‘The girl must have spent more time on the training grounds than she had with weaponry. Shrugging a little to get used to the new body she finally set out - taking the most direct path to the village. She was wearing what she remembered the girl to be wearing the last time they saw each other - a deep green kimono style top that came to her mid thigh and tight black pants tucked into short plain black shoes. Nothing fancy but suitable for her venture out.

She was more familiar with the rundown village having lived close enough to it, but even she wandered through the streets - her memory a bit fuzzy as she searched for the one bar that could be relied upon to be filled with enough people to make the trip worth it. As she walked the streets the scent of a particularly strong smoke wafted toward her. Scrunching her nose her face whirled in the direction it had come from - up the path and to the right, the back of a tall figure sauntered along. The thin trail of smoke peeling from his hand as the source of the smell - the scrunch of her nose shifted into a smirk as he let out a cough.

Continuing along the same path she would give him a wide berth, coming around on his left - it was unwise to approach from someone's back directly. As she moved around him, coming around to see his face with a sound of greeting that got caught in her throat. The face in front of her wasn’t a stranger exactly, though she barely knew him - but one does not forget the face of a man who brazenly calls you ‘shortie’. Even if when she last saw him she lived a very different life as a gate guard. The shock of surprise that flashed through foreign eyes was played off as concern for his coughing. With an unfamiliar voice she spoke, “That can’t be good for you if it makes you cough.”

Her eyes scanned his appearance, well put together - he was more out of place in this hole of a village than she was. “You, don’t look like you are from around here… vacation?”

wc 553
Jutsu Used:
Noppera-bo - under the guise of Fu 100 AP
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:47 am
In the middle of taking a pull, Katsuragi is joined by a familiar presence. His eyes lean towards his left, acknowledging her. It was a small world indeed, he would have never guessed that he would catch up with, Fu, again. The one who managed to win a fat stack of 10,000 ryo. The loss of that bet still stung and grew even more upon sight of the fire country national. Nevertheless, this little get together would give him the chance to win back his 10,000 ryo. Removing the preroll from his mouth, he blows the smoke to the right while shifting his form towards, Fu. He keeps a two meter distance from, Fu. Katsuragi gives a slight pause after the girl was finish speaking, trying to reply to what was said to him.

"Mhmm..., you know I aint from around here. This skip-over town aint got shit but a cryptic temple, and a bunch of thieving ass Monks. They got me for 30,000 ryo!", he said in a salty tone. He still didn't believe about what the monks told him about their great lord and savior Jashin. It was a pretty good system they got, luring godless assholes into their temple to help them find "religion" at a price their lord deems fair. Never again, would he fall for this that trick. The whole Holy than thou, the lord is my shepherd bullshit was played out. He would rather have them deliver him his gawd damn money back and deliver some other dumbass to the promise land. He actually liked it here. But, he had to respect the hustle and move on.

As he stood there, staring down towards, Fu, he immediately picks up where he left off. "Let's cut the Bullshit, we know what time it is...", eh said while narrowing his eyes slightly. Katsuragi was ready to rumble, he had that itch that needed to be scratched. His smile grew wider like the cheshire cat. The current environment was quite perfect. Hardly anyone around in this skip-over like village to witness the two go at it.. He assumed this place had more than just a cryptic temple, but he was wrong.

"...Finally, I've got you right where I want you. You a hard lady to track you know dat? I haven't seen you since Sunagakur- ye that's right! I remember you. You can't hide from me, Shor-", his mind raced with excitement, to be blessed with such an opportunity. His heart rate grew with anticipation. "Shorly you ain't think I was goin let you go without winning back that 10,000 ryo, Fu! Which will it be this time? Dice, coins, or hell you got cards? Cuz I aint got shit.", he waits for her response to be the right one. He had just enough cash for a few games and felt like Lady luck was on his side tonight.
---
TWC/ 986
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:56 pm
The recognition of her persona was clear, not a counted on obstacle but a manageable one. Keeping a measured distance from her of only 2 meters she could hear the languid if not sluggish heart beat ringing on her ears as she registered his speech. The smoke blowing from his lips  only punctuating the depths this persona was ingrained in was. The reaction she would have  had to his interaction with the temple would have been sharper if she wasn’t playing her role - internally she was grimacing at the understanding of what he had just been through and the blessing he had just been through. Externally she donned a perplexed expression, as if doubting the truthfulness, “What are you doing betting 30,000 ryo against monks of all people-” Taking his words at face value she gathered a betting man if anything, stood before her, “Didn’t you learn last time?”

The tone of the conversation shifted to a more determined scenario as his body language shifted to a more aggressive stance - eyes narrowing her own following, his pace matched step by step. The smile that stretched his lips would be mirror in a more subtle manner to her own face his stretching to a line that marked him as off foot mentally. Mirroring his movements only went so far when his words went off the rails as they slipped through patterned sentences that she dreamt of - only to slide unsteadily back into manageable territory. The heart rate he was beating matching in her ears as his words ran over eerily familiar words - only to be torn a new.

On her back foot she tentatively engaged the man, The loss of his money was why he was so heavily engaged - don’t be so paranoid Mizu. The thought ran in tandem with her own anxiety - trying to race down her need to flee versus the need to see the exchange unfold organically in front of her.He called for Dice, coins, or cards. The only thing on her was coins so she became the persona with a slip of will, the sly smirk coming to her lips easily, “Care to lose more of your money to me? I’ll take a free pay day if you’ll give it.” A slip into her pocket brought forth a common coin. Reaching out her hand, coin in it’s grasp, “Want to admire it’s gleam before you lose what little you carry?”
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:05 pm
"Fu, if only you knew! these old monks are running some serious game! Maaan, I might have to try it when I head back to Quarter Town. I mean..., just picture it. Fools pull up with a fantasy, I sell'em a dream they believe, and they'll will do whatever the fuck I want. Pay me my money, I'll put in a good word for whatever fuckin god I come up it. That religion shit is no joke, there's crazy money to be made. Just like uh...hold up, Oh yeah! Lemme know, if you want, TO DO!", he regains his thoughts withing the foggy cloud within his mind. He couldn't stress it enough, the stuff he was smoking was, Good.

"Bitch, the only payday you gettin is a reality check! You aint gonna run my pockets again!", the memories of her winning the last bet was still fresh. Her snobbish demeanor needed to be taking down. His eyes displayed his intense determination, while following the coin which was displayed within her hand. Along with that, her attitude reminded him about a certain person he couldn't quite place a finger on yet. Nevertheless, he wasn't really interested in guess who right now, she had money and he wanted it. Now, his face flushed with greed, he takes a step back while stretching out his arm and points towards, Fu. But not before taking a small drag from his pre roll.

"10,000 ryo! Now! Flip the gawd damn coin! Or are you scared you gonna come up..., short!", he yells, his heart was beating furiously. The anticipation, the adrenaline, the very moment before the dice were cast was Katsuragi's sweet spot. Nothing felt better then risking it all for the almighty ryo. Now whether or not fortune would favor Katsuragi, that was still up in the air. However, to add a bit of good karma to the mix, he reaches for the pre roll in his mouth and retrieves the pre roll.

"Oh shit, my bad, you wanna hit, Fu? this shit is from Sunagakure. It's called catnip, I heard it's the old kazekage's favorite! I mean, I aint ever met her, but...uh. Oh, Tails!", losing his train of thought for a second, he simply stares down at, Fu directly in the eyes awaiting the outcome. And of course, if she wanted to try a bit of catnip, he would hand her the pre roll while expectign the rotation to remain unbroken.

---
TWC/ 1369
I'm calling tails
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:45 pm
His words sounded more like blatant manipulation but she kept her expression amenable, though she simmered in her soul as the sight of yet another money hungry being in this world. Corruption ran in their bones it seemed - her expression mirrored his every changing mannerisms; shifting from amusement to consideration to amusement once again. Though the stolen face might have shown enjoyment for the interaction, the being behind it felt amusement for the sake of drugs her previous village produced.

The name calling brought her amusement to sharp relief as his determination set the newest mood - gambling was obviously something he took far too seriously. What had she signed up for … The flush of greed and need that settled over his face was clear enough so leaning into it she adopted a similar grin. Holding the coin on her thumb she watched him through her lashes - being halted as he offered her a drag. For a second she halted, the decision being one of personality of course but alsp his description of it being ‘her’ favorite - caused her teeth to clamp on the inside of her cheek. A swift shake of her head determining her answer as she focused on the coin before flicking it in the air calling, “Heads!”

She tried to stare him down but the uncanny comments so close to their own interaction made her more on edge than she expected. Should she have been better off choosing another face or was her luck simply the way it was. The coin fell through the air, being caught in her hand and slammed down atop of her hand. Lifting to reveal…

--------
Im Calling Heads
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:50 am
Flipping
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:50 am
The member 'Katsuragi' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 2
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:14 pm
"Meh, more for me then", he casually stated. He takes in one more pull as he joined in on the flip of fate. The coin whipped through the air, only to be caught by, Fu. His heart fluttered, which was what he wanted. He loved living in the never knowing, the thrill of making it big or going home to save up for another toss of the coin. It was all an endless cycle of bliss in his eyes, and to add into the mix, it was well worth it with a little bit of good vice to keep one hovering amongst the odds. His eyes widen upon fu revealing the results.

"NOW, that's what I'm talking about! AYE!!!!! LOsER, WINnER! Too bad chump, maybe next time!? Right?

His demeanor was that of a child almost, as if he was awarded one fat bag of candy, and it all belonged to the fat cat himself. He leans his vision over towards, Fu. Giving her an expression full of superiority and while reminding her of that fact that he did indeed won the game. He was hoping she would lock eyes to add on to the defeat. She had it coming, due to their last gambit. Nevertheless, despite him evening the odds, he was a gambler at heart. And thus, history repeats itself yet again.

"BUt for real though, that's quite a chuck a change you just lost! wanna run it back? double or triple...? Come on..., don't be scared. Scarfed money don't make no money.", He continued to egg her on to get her to make another flip. If he could win this round, and quite possibly the next three or four, he could walk outta here with quite the bit of change himself.

'Lets see, 10,000 from this round, possibly 20,000 from the next three, I can pocket half and payoff the debt to the Mob family in Quarter town. Then used the other 5,000 ryo to pick up that new all saints leather jacket I saw the other day. Fuck, I owe Ichi ichi a bit of cash too, she's been on my ass for quite a bit and might actually kill me if I don't pay up..., expensive but well worth it tho...', his last thoughts manifested a crocodile smile that slowly formed without him knowing.

After a moments pause on his end, he notices that something was missing. The big authoritative muscle guy that always had a habit of shutting down Katsuragi's fun.  "Hey, Fu you remember that big stocky shinobi from the sand, gentle giant mofo, uuuuuh*Snaps his free fingers a few times in thought*, Raleth! That guy never liked gambling. Always on that whole, "Tea is the vice I only partake in (mocking his voice)" boy that guy was character. I miss him though, only person that ever gave a fuck about me. Put me on my ass a few times too"

"Shit, I remember when we first got into it, motherfucka had me surrounded by a whole platoon of sand pigs, ready to take me out in the middle of the market district. I mean, you had to be there, right? during the chuunin exams?"
---
TWC/1901
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:53 pm
Tails… fuck. The rush of the gamble had begun to flicker in her eyes as she revealed the fate of the flip - and the reaction from her was genuine. Her eyes snapped up to his in a blazing mask of shocked rage. Mouth held agasp as she watched him scream his win to the skies. Mouth snapping shut she straightened, leaning back on her heel to glare at him. “I should have known you’d be as sore a winner as you were a loser.”, though the words were sharp she was laughing, a small shake of her head at the absurdity of her luck.

As she tried to gather her composure the sly beast was rambling further on - like a small child with a stream of thought with no halting was constantly parading from him. Rubbing it in further the loss and offering advice that brought out an eyebrow raise. ‘Scarfed money don't make no money’. Before a response could be crafted, a smile so wide it felt predatory, crossed his features wholly.

That expression was intense, but the words that erupted from him next stopped her in her tracks - whole posture stiffening as the description of her old friend was spoken with such casualty. Raleth, yes she remembered Raleth; loud mouthed energetic good intentioned Raleth and his apprentice… Zaine. He was being so free with his words but her mind was beginning to churn with the memories that it took a second longer to respond to him, “Raleth was so much more than a character, he was a wrecking ball incarnate.”, she had been responding in time to his comments, their speech bouncing back and forth easily enough that when he asked a direct question about her whereabouts during the chuunin exams. Her nose flared slightly as the indecision settled like dust over this moment.

Does she lean in or pull back in confusion - the expression of contemplation took over as she looked up and to the right as if recalling before shaking her head once and giving a noncommittal shrug. Voice playful, “You know I just can’t seem to remember, if only I had 20,000 ryo on me to - oh wait I do. Double it, win, and I might answer you.” Reaching out to to grab his hand, moving it palm side and pressing the coin into his palm. “Care to do the honors?” The gaze staring back at him was not  playful in nature, instead it held demand in its depths. “Heads.”, doubling down on everything at once.

WC 422
Calling Heads for a coin flip

Jutsu Used:
starting AP 1900
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t51074-noppera-bo#386353 upkeep 3 posts -150 AP
AP 1750
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum